GOP Candidate Brilliantly Owns The Libs With Awesome Joke About His Daughter

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Critics are blasting Robert Regan, a Republican nominee for the Michigan House of Representatives, for publicly comparing the 2020 presidential election to a rape. "I tell my daughters, 'Well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it," Regan joked on a Facebook livestream. "That was a shameful comment," said Amber Harris, a Republican strategist, of Regan's rape remarks. Advocates say rape victims are often asked why they didn't "fight back" and are often blamed for their own rape because they "secretly enjoyed it."

Regan has been criticized in the past for sharing controversial and antisemitic views. Regan shared a quote that described "feminism" as "a Jewish program to degrade and subjugate white men," according to Jewish news organization the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA)."

LOL...this guy has totally triggered the libs....they have shown time and time again that they can't take a simple joke -- plenty of people have joked about rape in this way...we need more jokes about rape and other serious subjects in our politics in order to combat inflation, healthcare costs, border security, etc...And who hasn't said that feminism is a Jewish plot to oppress white men? That is basically standard knowledge at this point.

This guy is probably one of the funniest comics currently running for office....and if he jokes about teaching his daughters to lay back and enjoy being raped, what's the big deal?? why are libs so triggered by jokes? What happened to their sense of humor? I think the Dems are just upset at the fact that the most brilliant comics of all time are conservatives; and Dem candidates can never compete with telling more edgier jokes or posting more offensive memes than Republican candidates..

"Critics are blasting Robert Regan, a Republican nominee for the Michigan House of Representatives, for publicly comparing the 2020 presidential election to a rape. "I tell my daughters, 'Well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it," Regan joked on a Facebook livestream. "That was a shameful comment," said Amber Harris, a Republican strategist, of Regan's rape remarks. Advocates say rape victims are often asked why they didn't "fight back" and are often blamed for their own rape because they "secretly enjoyed it."

Regan has been criticized in the past for sharing controversial and antisemitic views. Regan shared a quote that described "feminism" as "a Jewish program to degrade and subjugate white men," according to Jewish news organization the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA)."

LOL...this guy has totally triggered the libs....they have shown time and time again that they can't take a simple joke -- plenty of people have joked about rape in this way...we need more jokes about rape and other serious subjects in our politics in order to combat inflation, healthcare costs, border security, etc...And who hasn't said that feminism is a Jewish plot to oppress white men? That is basically standard knowledge at this point.

This guy is probably one of the funniest comics currently running for office....and if he jokes about teaching his daughters to lay back and enjoy being raped, what's the big deal?? why are libs so triggered by jokes? What happened to their sense of humor? I think the Dems are just upset at the fact that the most brilliant comics of all time are conservatives; and Dem candidates can never compete with telling more edgier jokes or posting more offensive memes than Republican candidates..

Thats over the line

and not smart politically

in 1990 Texas rancher Clayton Williams was a shoe-in to be the next governor, till he told that same joke and got beaten by a low-rent motorcycle mamma named Ann Richards

Thats over the line

in 1990 Texas rancher Clayton Williams was a shoe-in to be the next governor, till he told that same joke and got beaten by a low-rent motorcycle mamma named Ann Richards
and she was a great governor too.....

She was actually beloved by a ton of Texans all the way until her death....

Which is rare....

With that level of antisemitism he's a perfect fit for The Squad!

Thats over the line

The tragedy is that there are too many people who are incensed with a candidate or elected politician with a saucy mouth even if they see the proof of his successes from policies. Then there are Progs who get a free ride to a degree. Biden is the worst of two worlds . His arrogant mouth and his brutal policies. But the globalists love him. Are parents getting big checks for their children? If so, the single mom's are making out good.

Rape is not a joking matter. Too many women have been raped or sexually attacked. To make a joke about it is uncaring and insensitive to women. That is not surprising coming from a white man who wants to attack women's rights.

The GOP sure has their fair share of "happy rape" people running for or in office.

Thats over the line

I remember that lame joke from 30 years ago
Can’t believe Republicans haven’t caught on how offensive it is

Republicans have

this was just one person
1646795523940.png
1646795578502.png

Forum List

Back