Florida teacher beaten and hospitalized after attack by 5-year-old student, police say

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

A south Florida teacher was taken to the hospital last week after she was attacked by a 5-year-old student, leaving her "dazed" and "unresponsive," officials said Monday.

The unidentified instructor was found by first responders “sitting on the ground against the wall" and "appearing to be in a faint state" at Pines Lakes Elementary School, about 15 miles southwest of downtown Fort Lauderdale, according to a heavily redacted Pembroke Pines Police Department incident report.

If you were this teacher, what would YOU have done?

A south Florida teacher was taken to the hospital last week after she was attacked by a 5-year-old student, leaving her "dazed" and "unresponsive," officials said Monday.

The unidentified instructor was found by first responders “sitting on the ground against the wall" and "appearing to be in a faint state" at Pines Lakes Elementary School, about 15 miles southwest of downtown Fort Lauderdale, according to a heavily redacted Pembroke Pines Police Department incident report.

The version I saw said is was a gaggle of 4 and 5 year olds.

Da student was speshul edukated=nigga crazy as futt !

You're in the wrong line of business if you can't beat down a 5-year old. You're definitely "work from home" material. A swift open hand should have sent that 5-year old into a 12-hour dream about bunnies and ice cream.

Teaching retards isn't for everybody.... ask fake doctor Jill.
Your teachers had their hands full, didn`t they?

You're in the wrong line of business if you can't beat down a 5-year old. You're definitely "work from home" material. A swift open hand should have sent that 5-year old into a 12-hour dream about bunnies and ice cream.

Teaching retards isn't for everybody.... ask fake doctor Jill.
I miss the days when a teacher could dispense discipline. I saw a pissed off eighth grade math teacher create a few absolutely perfect students, just using a little discipline.

Victimology has saturated the African-American community to the point of open defiance and hatred of people with authority, especially if they are White. Our inner-city schools are little more than juvenile detention centers, preserved by their public teachers' unions.
I only speculated that the kids could be black

but so far I dont know that for a fact

if anyone does please let me know

I miss the days when a teacher could dispense discipline. I saw a pissed off eighth grade math teacher create a few absolutely perfect students, just using a little discipline.
Can I ask what was done if there was ever a time that whatever they did to those students was not enough for others, because sadly that is how things can go depending on how a person is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back