A strategy for settling the U.S. abortion issue. (Kind of a joke, but hmmm....?)

Dwell

Apr 25, 2023
Let's define abortion as the termination of an unwanted pregnancy by the unnecessary killing of the fetus(es). 'Unnecessary' being defined as having no legitimate reason for an abortion. Lack of funds will not to be accepted as a legitimate reason. Medical and other possible, legitimate reasons can be discussed later.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I sincerely believe that a male is involved in every pregnancy. (Virgin birth is so rare it won't be considered here). This means three humans are involved: a male, a female, and a fetus. The fetus is clearly the most innocent of the three, but the other two have constitutional rights that have yet to be explicitly defined for fetuses, so we will assume all three have the same right to life regarding abortion cases, and proceed as follows:

In the presence of 'the three', a regular, six-sided die will be selected after undergoing a strict process to rule out tampering. The judge will then roll the die. A roll of 1 or 4 would mean the female would be executed after giving birth, and the male would be responsible for raising the child, or paying for complete child support, until the child reaches the age of 22. A roll of 2 or 5 means the male will be executed immediately and the female will give birth when due and assume the same obligations outlined above for the male. A roll of 3 or 6 means the fetus will be aborted, and the male and female will split court and medical costs. In addition, both parties would then pay a hefty fine for negligent sexual activity resulting in the death of a fetus.

Seems fair. What do you think?

Let's define abortion as the termination of an unwanted pregnancy by the unnecessary killing of the fetus(es). 'Unnecessary' being defined as having no legitimate reason for an abortion. Lack of funds will not to be accepted as a legitimate reason. Medical and other possible, legitimate reasons can be discussed later.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I sincerely believe that a male is involved in every pregnancy. (Virgin birth is so rare it won't be considered here). This means three humans are involved: a male, a female, and a fetus. The fetus is clearly the most innocent of the three, but the other two have constitutional rights that have yet to be explicitly defined for fetuses, so we will assume all three have the same right to life regarding abortion cases, and proceed as follows:

In the presence of 'the three', a regular, six-sided die will be selected after undergoing a strict process to rule out tampering. The judge will then roll the die. A roll of 1 or 4 would mean the female would be executed after giving birth, and the male would be responsible for raising the child, or paying for complete child support, until the child reaches the age of 22. A roll of 2 or 5 means the male will be executed immediately and the female will give birth when due and assume the same obligations outlined above for the male. A roll of 3 or 6 means the fetus will be aborted, and the male and female will split court and medical costs. In addition, both parties would then pay a hefty fine for negligent sexual activity resulting in the death of a fetus.

its killing a baby not a fetus,,
fetus is a stage of development,,

its killing a baby not a fetus,,
fetus is a stage of development,,
As some who is accused of being a liberal far more often than being accused of being a conservative, I have no problem with you referring to a fetus as a baby. I personally believe an individual human life appears at the moment of conception. That is politically a conservative position, but it's actually, philosophically and morally, very liberal. That shows you how much political propaganda has affected us all.

Or... one can claim that every baby who will be born is going to be a trans. Watch how quickly right-wingers will embrace abortion.

Or... one can claim that every baby who will be born is going to be a trans. Watch how quickly right-wingers will embrace abortion.
One would have to be completely out of touch to make such a claim and, hopefully, the rest of us could just ignore it for that reason.

Wow, got us there.... except trannies aren't born that way, they are conditioned/groomed/indoctrinated to become mentally ill.
And they still have a right to life with the protections that come with it.

Nice try maganus

This is indeed a Modest Proposal!

Forum List

Back