What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Special Month, for a Special People

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
OP
William Joyce

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Reaction score
Only if your name is Adolph Eichmann.

Huh? I'm pretty sure this applies to just about every human on Earth. Do you have an example of someone who says negative things about Jews and isn't vilified?

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
Huh? I'm pretty sure this applies to just about every human on Earth. Do you have an example of someone who says negative things about Jews and isn't vilified?

I suppose it depends on what someone says. A "negative thing" can be anything from a reasonable critique of the Israeli government right up to a call for the death camps to come back. I would imagine the response from a group like the JDL would be proportionate to the comment.

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
screw them. Where's Honky Appreciation Day? I'm not even going to try for a whole month.:lol:

We have Honky Appreciation Day everyday! I get up in the morning, look at myself in the mirror and ask myself, "Hello Honkey are you having a good day?" And I respond, "Hell yes, this is Honkeytown, I'm having a wonderful day!"

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
We have Honky Appreciation Day everyday! I get up in the morning, look at myself in the mirror and ask myself, "Hello Honkey are you having a good day?" And I respond, "Hell yes, this is Honkeytown, I'm having a wonderful day!"

It doesn't count if all the minorities aren't bitching about it and claiming discrimination.:cool:

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
It doesn't count if all the minorities aren't bitching about it and claiming discrimination.:cool:

Oh........bugger it, I have to stop talking to myself in the mirror now I suppose.....that's a tough habit to break...:redface:

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh........bugger it, I have to stop talking to myself in the mirror now I suppose.....that's a tough habit to break...:redface:

You could just have some Balinese come around evry morning to remind you what an arrogant racist bastard you are.:eusa_whistle:

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
You could just have some Balinese come around evry morning to remind you what an arrogant racist bastard you are.:eusa_whistle:

Actually I practise by tuning into one of our free to air channels (SBS) when the news is on from France (usually Antenne 2 news) and rant and rave about "you're in Australia now! Bloody well speak English!" It appeals to the inner racist in me.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually I practise by tuning into one of our free to air channels (SBS) when the news is on from France (usually Antenne 2 news) and rant and rave about "you're in Australia now! Bloody well speak English!" It appeals to the inner racist in me.

That's fine. It qualifies you to celebrate "Honky Day" in whichever manner you see fit. (No hanging the natives though!)

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
That's fine. It qualifies you to celebrate "Honky Day" in whichever manner you see fit. (No hanging the natives though!)

Nah we stopped hanging them oooh...let me think...coupla weeks ago I think...we got sick of the fuss ;)

Mr.Conley

Reaction score
OP
William Joyce

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Reaction score
I say we make every month Jewish Heritage Celebration Month.

It already is. Every second month is Jewish Heritage Celebration Month, and every other is Holocaust Remembrance Month. There would be more months to celebrate Jews, but we all know how anti-Semitic the Julian calendar is.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List