A Special Month, for a Special People

Huh? I'm pretty sure this applies to just about every human on Earth. Do you have an example of someone who says negative things about Jews and isn't vilified?

I suppose it depends on what someone says. A "negative thing" can be anything from a reasonable critique of the Israeli government right up to a call for the death camps to come back. I would imagine the response from a group like the JDL would be proportionate to the comment.

screw them. Where's Honky Appreciation Day? I'm not even going to try for a whole month.:lol:

We have Honky Appreciation Day everyday! I get up in the morning, look at myself in the mirror and ask myself, "Hello Honkey are you having a good day?" And I respond, "Hell yes, this is Honkeytown, I'm having a wonderful day!"

We have Honky Appreciation Day everyday! I get up in the morning, look at myself in the mirror and ask myself, "Hello Honkey are you having a good day?" And I respond, "Hell yes, this is Honkeytown, I'm having a wonderful day!"

It doesn't count if all the minorities aren't bitching about it and claiming discrimination.:cool:

You could just have some Balinese come around evry morning to remind you what an arrogant racist bastard you are.:eusa_whistle:

Actually I practise by tuning into one of our free to air channels (SBS) when the news is on from France (usually Antenne 2 news) and rant and rave about "you're in Australia now! Bloody well speak English!" It appeals to the inner racist in me.

Actually I practise by tuning into one of our free to air channels (SBS) when the news is on from France (usually Antenne 2 news) and rant and rave about "you're in Australia now! Bloody well speak English!" It appeals to the inner racist in me.

That's fine. It qualifies you to celebrate "Honky Day" in whichever manner you see fit. (No hanging the natives though!)

I say we make every month Jewish Heritage Celebration Month.

It already is. Every second month is Jewish Heritage Celebration Month, and every other is Holocaust Remembrance Month. There would be more months to celebrate Jews, but we all know how anti-Semitic the Julian calendar is.

Forum List

Back