A Solution to the Covid 19 Problem to President Trump

May 24, 2020
The debate about what to do concerning the Corona Virus has been contentious. However, the leaders of our nation have for the most part done a great job. Unfortunately, many people are upset because they want a quick and easy answer to a troubling and problematic issue. They want the problem to be solved so that we can continue enjoying our freedom and prosperity. I would like that as well. I believe an answer was discovered early on when the herds immunity debate began to take shape. Although we do not have a vaccine in place, the idea that healthy will shield vulnerable is a fantastic idea and can work in theory if we had a vaccine. If you take a stadium full of people and only allow those people who do not have a vulnerability to the virus to attend you would in effect have a strong herd and sporting event could begin as early as tomorrow. There are a few problems with this policy. First, many people would be excluded from attending sporting events. Second, many people would feel discriminated against. Third, you would have to inform all the people with the vulnerability of the danger they put themselves in when they attend. Fourth, you could lower the risk of their exposure by requiring the vulnerable people to wear masks and that would in part give them an additional level of protection. Fifth,, have the vulnerable people sit in an area together and allow the public to know that area so that they would not expose those individuals with the virus. The government could easily require this policy to be mandated by all states to ensure that those individuals abide by the quarantine rules of our new society. Perhaps that appears too drastic, however, there are few options to consider at this point. The government should mandate that all vulnerable populations are required to wear masks when they go to any public gathering. By making requirements on one group of individuals this will allow the country to reopen. It will keep them safe while the government works to create a vaccine. I am a member of that vulnerable population and I am willing to live by the new rules of our society. It is my hope that President Trump and his leadership will consider allowing the country to reopen with a plan that I believe he can get behind and support. I believe it is possible to keep people safe providing that we ensure that the vulnerable populations take safeguards. I hope that the president and his cabinet will have the opportunity to review my post and consider this policy so that the world and our nations can return to work. I believe these changes can be implemented at all levels of our society. Thank you and God Bless you all.

A good way to mitigate to c-19 problem would be an Executive Order making Hydrochloroqine an OTC drug available without a prescription.

And with the next round of stimulus checks they are talking about, attatch a package of zinc and hydroxychloroqine with them for every household in America.

Then, let's roll...

The debate about what to do concerning the Corona Virus has been contentious. However, the leaders of our nation have for the most part done a great job. Unfortunately, many people are upset because they want a quick and easy answer to a troubling and problematic issue. They want the problem to be solved so that we can continue enjoying our freedom and prosperity. I would like that as well. I believe an answer was discovered early on when the herds immunity debate began to take shape. Although we do not have a vaccine in place, the idea that healthy will shield vulnerable is a fantastic idea and can work in theory if we had a vaccine. If you take a stadium full of people and only allow those people who do not have a vulnerability to the virus to attend you would in effect have a strong herd and sporting event could begin as early as tomorrow. There are a few problems with this policy. First, many people would be excluded from attending sporting events. Second, many people would feel discriminated against. Third, you would have to inform all the people with the vulnerability of the danger they put themselves in when they attend. Fourth, you could lower the risk of their exposure by requiring the vulnerable people to wear masks and that would in part give them an additional level of protection. Fifth,, have the vulnerable people sit in an area together and allow the public to know that area so that they would not expose those individuals with the virus. The government could easily require this policy to be mandated by all states to ensure that those individuals abide by the quarantine rules of our new society. Perhaps that appears too drastic, however, there are few options to consider at this point. The government should mandate that all vulnerable populations are required to wear masks when they go to any public gathering. By making requirements on one group of individuals this will allow the country to reopen. It will keep them safe while the government works to create a vaccine. I am a member of that vulnerable population and I am willing to live by the new rules of our society. It is my hope that President Trump and his leadership will consider allowing the country to reopen with a plan that I believe he can get behind and support. I believe it is possible to keep people safe providing that we ensure that the vulnerable populations take safeguards. I hope that the president and his cabinet will have the opportunity to review my post and consider this policy so that the world and our nations can return to work. I believe these changes can be implemented at all levels of our society. Thank you and God Bless you all.
Welcome, Kenny. This is not the place for this thread. This is Introductions. Come back with a thread that tells us a little something about yourself and I'll give you a donut.

Another theory based on the unproven herd immunity concept.
Unproven? So, you don't believe in science, or is it you don't believe in science unless it fits your world view?

Herd immunity is not a new thing, nor has it been disproven.

Unproven? So, you don't believe in science, or is it you don't believe in science unless it fits your world view?

I have been asking for links to reliable valid medical sources regarding herd immunity for COVID-19 and so far no one has been able to provide one. Perhaps you can. If so, please do. All I ever see are subjective theories by non-medical sources. Again, please, provide a source-specific to C-19.

The major problem with prematurely trying to instigate natural herd immunity without a vaccine in this case is that we do not yet know the long-term effects of a SARS CoV-2 infection. It's only been around for a few months.

This may be an engineered bioweapon that has insidious long-term consequences in the human body. We don't know yet.

I don't think it's a good idea to purposefully or recklessly infect the herd. We should continue with containment and mitigation efforts.

Last edited:

I have been asking for links to reliable valid medical sources regarding herd immunity for COVID-19 and so far no one has been able to provide one. Perhaps you can. If so, please do. All I ever see are subjective theories by non-medical sources. Again, please, provide a source-specific to C-19.
google.com
duckduckgo.com
bing.com

Knock yourself out.

google.com
duckduckgo.com
bing.com

Knock yourself out.

Buy them books...
Send them to school...
and what do the libs do?

Eat the book covers...

Welcome to USMB, kennethleroysmiths55@out. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome, Kenny. This is not the place for this thread. This is Introductions. Come back with a thread that tells us a little something about yourself and I'll give you a donut.
Feel free to disregard bossy’s orders and whatnot. Or feel free to play along. Your choice and welcome. And no need to confess what got you here either.

I’ll PM you abou the dues and such.

Forum List

Back