A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

I never said there wasn't a difference. i don't know anybody who has.
The entire freaking Left Tard God Forsaken Satanic Left says there isn't a difference or no Trans Athlete would ever be allowed near a woman's locker room, or on the court, the field or wherever you perverts want to force your way in to.

She has to take external testosterone to even compete with a male, and no matter how good a female boxer this abhorrent abomination of she-he is, she-he will never rise to the top of the male boxing world.

She does not have the bone density that only males get when they hit puberty. She does not have the lung capacity a biological male has. She does not have the larger heart a male has, nor the larger organs like liver and kidneys a biological male has.

She won't be able to take a punch. She will not be able to fully compete against someone equally committed and determined as her. She may be stronger than any female when she is on steroids, but she will not be stronger than a biological male with an identical diet and training regime.

Sorry Skippy, there are only two sexes no matter how you EvilDimTards try to blur the lines.

He was still able to move up in class so to speak and won the bout. Remember, it not all about winning or losing but how you play the game.

The entire freaking Left Tard God Forsaken Satanic Left says there isn't a difference or no Trans Athlete would ever be allowed near a woman's locker room, or on the court, the field or wherever you perverts want to force your way in to.
Who says there isn't a difference between cis gendered and transgendered?

You can start with this thread or find another source. I'm honestly curious.

The funding is achieved by taking money away from men’s sports and giving it to women’s sports. If there are no genders there’s no need to do this.
Who said there are no genders?

I mean, Jesus a trans person fights in an MMA match and you run in wanting to cut funding to women's sports in educational institutions.

He was a she. She was already an established boxer before becoming openly a him. I don't know anything about her, ops, his first opponent.
WTF?... you're doing it again.
She... before becoming him... but then you call this person her... then say his.
I don't think you are doing it right

Who said there are no genders?

I mean, Jesus a trans person fights in an MMA match and you run in wanting to cut funding to women's sports in educational institutions.
The politicians you support do. The science you support does.

Let’s just make this simple.
Is a biological man who identifies as a female a female?
Trans female, yeah. There is a difference between cis gendered and transgendered. You do understand that people know there is a difference it's just that both tend to want to be identified by the same pronoun, yes? I know, it's complicated, get some sleep.

Trans female, yeah. There is a difference between cis gendered and transgendered. You do understand that people know there is a difference it's just that both tend to want to be identified by the same pronoun, yes? I know, it's complicated, get some sleep.

Sorry, the athlete in question identifies as a female not a trans female. Is she a female?

Sorry, the athlete in question identifies as a female not a trans female. Is she a female?
Yeah, she does identify as a female. But I think she understands she's trans. She's not confused about the difference between chromosomes or cis and trans. Or who was born with a penis and who wasn't. That is all the shit that has you perplexed, why are you laying your own confusion about others on them?

Yeah, she does identify as a female. But I think she understands she's trans. She's not confused about the difference between chromosomes or cis and trans. Or who was born with a penis and who wasn't. That is all the shit that has you perplexed, why are you laying your own confusion about others on them?

Ohhhh.. I’m not perplexed at all. It seems you are the perplexed one. Answer the question. It’s very simple. Yes or no?

He was still able to move up in class so to speak and won the bout. Remember, it not all about winning or losing but how you play the game.
So the cursed abomination took a bunch of steroids and had a less than average career against biological males not on steroids.

And your argument is now, Women need to be injected with steroids to compete with men?

You are a laughable dumbass. All leftist DemTurds are. Too stupid to discuss how absurd this is.

There is no such thing as Trans or Sis Genders.

There is only Male and Female.

There is only the abomination and sin of homosexuality which is a curse that the perverse bring upon themselves when God washes His hands of them, unless they repent.

Kind of hard to repent once you chop it off and try to be a real man again, right Skippy?

You people mutilate yourselves you hate yourselves and God so much. What idiot chops their dick off and has a fake vagina made or slices their tits off and has a fake dick made? Only the insane mutilate themselves like that

Last edited:
Hey sweet transvestite:

Man or Woman?

Do you dress like this with your "friends"?

1631653714384.png

Last edited:
So the cursed abomination took a bunch of steroids and had a less than average career against biological males not on steroids.

And your argument is now, Women need to be injected with steroids to compete with men?

You are a laughable dumbass. All leftist DemTurds are. Too stupid to discuss how absurd this is.

He would be taking injections to raise his level of testosterone to a normal level for a man.

Forum List

Back