A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

He cares because deep down inside of every liberal is a perverted depraved God hating abusive personality, that wants to abuse everything. They want to abuse the integrity of the vote, abuse and defeat Children's and Parent's Rights. They literally want to rape everyone that disagrees with them by forcing a vaccination on people against their will. They wipe their ass with The Constitution and spit in the eye of lady liberty every day as they take a piss on our flag.

Only God can redeem such depraved and insane, and morally ambivalent hearts of stone.

Why are you holding back big boy. Tell me how you really feel!

And this post is exactly my point earlier. If Provost voiced concerns or didn't want to fight a male, she would be labeled homophobe or transphobic. That's a bullshit card to pull and is another red herring illogical argument that avoids the point entirely.

I have no problem if a man feels that he is a women and wants to do all the things to be a lady. But there is an absolute physical advantage for those men that choose to do so post puberty. Especially if that man is highly skilled, and is in prime physical condition (for a male)or at a professional level for any said sport prior to transitioning. Dave Chappel said it best. What does it mean to be equal? What if Lebron James decided to be a woman? Does he still play in the NBA, or play in the WNBA and scores 840 points a game? Even though it's a joke, in that joke is some truths.

This is a huge grey area that needs defined and needs more specific studies and research. No one is homophobic or trans-phobic for asking questions and point out the obvious advantages that some of these men will have.

There is an absolute social hypocrisy where we decry equality for women, yet on the other hand a male who wants to be woman can then enter woman's sport and potentially dominate that field and that's okay.
Her career would have been over, so she had to offer herself up to the Shemale as a rape victim so that the entire trans community could cheer on the virtual rape and brutalization of this woman at the hands of the shemale.

Homosexuals have not changed since Sodom and Gomorrah when they wanted to rape the angels that visited Lot. They wanted nothing to do with his virgin daughters as The Left hates women and loves nothing but perversion.

The Angels blinded them as they were already blind to their own perversions, and then God rained Fire and Brimstone down upon them to destroy that den of iniquity just like He will in the soon to come latter days.

Last edited:
And this post is exactly my point earlier. If Provost voiced concerns or didn't want to fight a male, she would be labeled homophobe or transphobic. That's a bullshit card to pull and is another red herring illogical argument that avoids the point entirely.

I have no problem if a man feels that he is a women and wants to do all the things to be a lady. But there is an absolute physical advantage for those men that choose to do so post puberty. Especially if that man is highly skilled, and is in prime physical condition (for a male)or at a professional level for any said sport prior to transitioning. Dave Chappel said it best. What does it mean to be equal? What if Lebron James decided to be a woman? Does he still play in the NBA, or play in the WNBA and scores 840 points a game? Even though it's a joke, in that joke is some truths.

This is a huge grey area that needs defined and needs more specific studies and research. No one is homophobic or trans-phobic for asking questions and point out the obvious advantages that some of these men will have.

There is an absolute social hypocrisy where we decry equality for women, yet on the other hand a male who wants to be woman can then enter woman's sport and potentially dominate that field and that's okay.
WINNER...

END OF DISCUSSION!

Why are you holding back big boy. Tell me how you really feel!
The real truth about Liberals is that they are selfish perverted evil doers whose hearts are so full of iniquity that they are blind to the very stench and filth they roll in every day.

Please you lying sack of shit. The Left is famous for perverting the sexual identities of children, like telling school children it's ok for weird teachers to touch them, like making prostitution legal for 13 year olds so that hair sniffing liberals can rape them legally.

No one but an effeminate barely a man calls men and women cis this or trans that. And let's get this straight, quit teaching our kids that it is ok to have sexual relations with their pedophile teachers, and other adults, and homosexuality is not normal. It's a filthy sin worthy of Hell.

Our children are not born for your sexual gratification so quit treating them like play things, and quit abusing our women by allowing them to be abused by cutadickoffofme men. And tell your mentally ill cross dressing friends to stay out of little girls bathrooms.
You are a really crazy fuck. What did Jesus say about trannys ?

Horse Shit. Not nut hugging effeminate male would ever think there is anything wrong with a man beating the shit out of a woman in an MMA ring.

I didn't see the fight. Apparently she was popping him pretty good in the first round. But in the second he took her to the floor and took her out with submission choke hold.

I didn't see the fight. Apparently she was popping him pretty good in the first round. But in the second he took her to the floor and took her out with submission choke hold.
A fit women "popping him pretty good" means nothing when The Shemale has 2 times the bone density of the Shemale's opponent.

Plenty of females fight back in a rape, and they still end up raped and sometimes murdered.

It's not a fair fight.

Last edited:
I donno, maybe the Trans-people are gonna abuse us all......

On 8 December 2018, Patricio Manuel became the first openly transgender boxer to compete professionally, and despite jeers from spectators who wanted to see him fail, he also became the first to win. Manuel is a five-time USA female national amateur boxing champion. He fought his last fight as a woman in 2012 against Tiara Brown.

Help, it's the Trans-Peeps!
You call him he, repeatedly, but then say "female".
Which is it?

Says who, you? If you read where she was asked the question she is a supporter of trans rights. Also, other fighters did decline this, where are they being called homophobic? Go away and come back with something that backs up your point.

I have no problem if a man feels that he is a women and wants to do all the things to be a lady. But there is an absolute physical advantage for those men that choose to do so post puberty.
Is there? I don't know I've heard after a year there is still an advantage, what about 5? I honestly don't know.

Especially if that man is highly skilled, and is in prime physical condition (for a male)or at a professional level for any said sport prior to transitioning. Dave Chappel said it best. What does it mean to be equal? What if Lebron James decided to be a woman? Does he still play in the NBA, or play in the WNBA and scores 840 points a game? Even though it's a joke, in that joke is some truths.

A woman can't be skilled? That's not true.

It is a gray area. Why do we have to assume we have all the answers now?

no one is homophobic or transphobic? Have you not been reading this thread?

I don't see hypocrisy at all. I see a trans fighter who wanted to be in the MMA and her opponent is a trans rights advocate. That accurately describes this fight. Where is the hypocrisy?

Now, if you want to drag this out to other athletes and sports that is very fair. I don't have the answers, I don't feel the need to invent them on the spot either.

Says who, you? If you read where she was asked the question she is a supporter of trans rights. Also, other fighters did decline this, where are they being called homophobic? Go away and come back with something that backs up your point.

Is there? I don't know I've heard after a year there is still an advantage, what about 5? I honestly don't know.

A woman can't be skilled? That's not true.

It is a gray area. Why do we have to assume we have all the answers now?

no one is homophobic or transphobic? Have you not been reading this thread?

I don't see hypocrisy at all. I see a trans fighter who wanted to be in the MMA and her opponent is a trans rights advocate. That accurately describes this fight. Where is the hypocrisy?

Now, if you want to drag this out to other athletes and sports that is very fair. I don't have the answers, I don't feel the need to invent them on the spot either.

That was a lot of words just to say you get off watching a man beat up a woman.

He was a she. She was already an established boxer before becoming openly a him. I don't know anything about her, ops, his first opponent.
She has to take external testosterone to even compete with a male, and no matter how good a female boxer this abhorrent abomination of she-he is, she-he will never rise to the top of the male boxing world.

She does not have the bone density that only males get when they hit puberty. She does not have the lung capacity a biological male has. She does not have the larger heart a male has, nor the larger organs like liver and kidneys a biological male has.

She won't be able to take a punch. She will not be able to fully compete against someone equally committed and determined as her. She may be stronger than any female when she is on steroids, but she will not be stronger than a biological male with an identical diet and training regime.

Sorry Skippy, there are only two sexes no matter how you EvilDimTards try to blur the lines.

I know, some of you can't get through a single post without creating your dumb ass lies.
The lie is that there is no difference between XX and XY. Maybe you should start with the Truth that there is a difference, since Truth is the basis of all honest discussions, said no estrogen overloaded liberal ever.

The lie is that there is no difference between XX and XY. Maybe you should start with the Truth that there is a difference, since Truth is the basis of all honest discussions, said no estrogen overloaded liberal ever.
I never said there wasn't a difference. i don't know anybody who has.

Forum List

Back