A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

I meant people who use cis or trans in front of someone's gender are mentally ill and sexually dysfunctional like you are.
You apparently don't even know the difference between the two. And now we both know you're going to play it off as if you knew all along. Let's not do that.

You apparently don't even know the difference between the two. And now we both know you're going to play it off as if you knew all along. Let's not do that.
Why should I care why an estrogen charged effeminate male feels the need to append a cis or a trans to a gender. There are only two genders you pole smoking moron.....Male and Female.

You wingnuts are your own worst enemies. I think there are valid concerns over trans women competing in women's sports. Or at least unanswered questions but you guys just take it to 11 every time.

You wingnuts are your own worst enemies. I think there are valid concerns over trans women competing in women's sports. Or at least unanswered questions but you guys just take it to 11 every time.
Horse Shit. Not nut hugging effeminate male would ever think there is anything wrong with a man beating the shit out of a woman in an MMA ring.

Valid Concerns? How about abusive and outright immoral and is a mortal sin worthy of the flames of Hell.

Some of us think that girls matter and they should be able to compete against other women while not having to compete with men.

You already said you don't care. Yet apparently to you, not caring means a whole lot of talking about it ...

Some of us think that girls matter and they should be able to compete against other women while not having to compete with men.

She wanted to compete against her.
You already said you don't care. Yet apparently to you, not caring means talking about it on and on and getting your woke way

What the MMA does ultimately doesn't affect you or me. So, I don't care what the MMA does in that respect. I am fascinated by how the right loses it's shit everyday. The woman in this case wanted to fight but here you guys are telling us she doesn't get that right.

Then of course we get to hear all the homophobic and transphobic shit you guys can't help but spew. Even to the point where some idiot doesn't know the difference between a trans and cis gendered women and basically makes an ass out of themselves calling all biological women atheists homosexuals.. Bravo.

Do you guys ever get tired of sniffing everyone's underwear?

Who did? What are the voices in your head saying?

What the MMA does ultimately doesn't affect you or me. So, I don't care what the MMA does in that respect. I am fascinated by how the right loses it's shit everyday. The woman in this case wanted to fight but here you guys are telling us she doesn't get that right.

Then of course we get to hear all the homophobic and transphobic shit you guys can't help but spew. Even to the point where some idiot doesn't know the difference between a trans and cis gendered women and basically makes an ass out of themselves calling all biological women atheists homosexuals.. Bravo.

This is just delusional. There is nothing homophobic about believing our daughters shouldn't need to compete with biological mean to play sports, you're a fuck wad. This is how Democrats argue. You're total dicks about everythiing.

Remember how you didn't care, yet you're still here ...

No one wants to sniff your underwear, put your pants back on

Please you lying sack of shit. The Left is famous for perverting the sexual identities of children, like telling school children it's ok for weird teachers to touch them, like making prostitution legal for 13 year olds so that hair sniffing liberals can rape them legally.

No one but an effeminate barely a man calls men and women cis this or trans that. And let's get this straight, quit teaching our kids that it is ok to have sexual relations with their pedophile teachers, and other adults, and homosexuality is not normal. It's a filthy sin worthy of Hell.

Our children are not born for your sexual gratification so quit treating them like play things, and quit abusing our women by allowing them to be abused by cutadickoffofme men. And tell your mentally ill cross dressing friends to stay out of little girls bathrooms.

Who did? What are the voices in your head saying?

This is just delusional. There is nothing homophobic about believing our daughters shouldn't need to compete with biological mean to play sports, you're a fuck wad. This is how Democrats argue. You're total dicks about everythiing.

Remember how you didn't care, yet you're still here ...

No one wants to sniff your underwear, put your pants back on
He cares because deep down inside of every liberal is a perverted depraved God hating abusive personality, that wants to abuse everything. They want to abuse the integrity of the vote, abuse and defeat Children's and Parent's Rights. They literally want to rape everyone that disagrees with them by forcing a vaccination on people against their will. They wipe their ass with The Constitution and spit in the eye of lady liberty every day as they take a piss on our flag.

Only God can redeem such depraved and insane, and morally ambivalent hearts of stone.

And this post is exactly my point earlier. If Provost voiced concerns or didn't want to fight a male, she would be labeled homophobe or transphobic. That's a bullshit card to pull and is another red herring illogical argument that avoids the point entirely.

I have no problem if a man feels that he is a women and wants to do all the things to be a lady. But there is an absolute physical advantage for those men that choose to do so post puberty. Especially if that man is highly skilled, and is in prime physical condition (for a male)or at a professional level for any said sport prior to transitioning. Dave Chappel said it best. What does it mean to be equal? What if Lebron James decided to be a woman? Does he still play in the NBA, or play in the WNBA and scores 840 points a game? Even though it's a joke, in that joke is some truths.

This is a huge grey area that needs defined and needs more specific studies and research. No one is homophobic or trans-phobic for asking questions and point out the obvious advantages that some of these men will have.

There is an absolute social hypocrisy where we decry equality for women, yet on the other hand a male who wants to be woman can then enter woman's sport and potentially dominate that field and that's okay.

Then stand up against Transgender abuse of women in women's sports.
Or do you enjoy the figurative rape and humiliation of women by she-males?

I donno, maybe the Trans-people are gonna abuse us all......

On 8 December 2018, Patricio Manuel became the first openly transgender boxer to compete professionally, and despite jeers from spectators who wanted to see him fail, he also became the first to win. Manuel is a five-time USA female national amateur boxing champion. He fought his last fight as a woman in 2012 against Tiara Brown.

Help, it's the Trans-Peeps!

Forum List

Back