A sincere apology to the transgender community

What is she apologizing for ?

She said male genitals
thatā€™s what sheā€™s apologizing for........eeeeeeeeeee..... because she didnā€™t know that term was "offensive"

Also agree with a TURF!? a big big no no

She strains with those mental gymnastics
Its a sad sad state

Jesus. Why do these idiots always have green or purple hair? Must be putting something in the dye. Suck my nine-incher, Honey.

There is no such thing as transgenderism, you're either male or a female, and that remains the case even after some quack has amputated your penis, and such is the primary reason most transgender claimants end up dead, by their own hand! :wink:

Here's a big shoutout to the flat earthers, or the BLM folks that fight against white rational thought like mathematics and science. Or having a family and valuing your predecessors.

PONY.jpg
One of the goals of Communism is to use language to confuse. There is few more effective ways to shake a culture to its core than through the altering of language.
In order for this to work MOST effectively the change must be so fluid that no one can adapt, or adjust their speech patterns to accommodate.
This was used most effectively across all strata of Chines society during the Cultural Revolution.
Individuals who gave their lives to the Communist Revolution were subjected to swiftly, constantly changing rules. Though it appears to be cure chaos there IS a valid and productive point to it all...cultural collapse.

My pronoun is master. You only have to use it if you think you have the right to tell others what pronouns to use.

I also answer to asshole should the need arise.

Forum List

Back