A Simple Question About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Liberals denied MLK a gun permit, and it cost him his life.

If the doctor had been armed when he went out on the balcony, he would have likely seen Mr. Ray, drawn his weapon and shot him down.

Liberals denied MLK a gun permit, and it cost him his life.

If the doctor had been armed when he went out on the balcony, he would have likely seen Mr. Ray, drawn his weapon and shot him down.

Soldiers have plenty of guns and yet many are gunned down by sniper fire, that is the stupidest shit you have ever said.

7 Big Lies Conservatives Want You To Believe About Martin Luther King, Jr.

I got one question to ask on the day we celebrate the life and lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King - (or as the Democrats call him, Martin Luther Coon) -- and that question is -- what prominent conservatives were marching along side of King down in places like Selma, Birmingham, Jackson?? Notice, I didn't ask what prominent "republicans" were marching along side of King, I asked what prominent "conservatives" were marching along side of him....and whenever you break it down along ideological lines instead of party lines -- the closet racists of today get triggered.....

"When you look at American history from a straight progressive versus conservative viewpoint, there have not been too many universally agreed upon conservative victories. Primarily because conservatives are conservatives and want things to stay the same. And things have changed. When women wanted the vote, obviously, the people not wanting that to change would have been considered conservative. Those who wanted to keep Jim Crow would have been conservatives. Many of those who would have been considered heroes to the conservatives at the time would seem super backwards to almost anyone today. No one is going around wearing a Joseph McCarthy t-shirt, and cool kids on campus are not sitting around reading “The Bell Curve.”

Since this question is so hard for today's conservatives to answer -- they resort to just flat out making shit up -- and hoping if they just keep repeating the lie enough, it will be truth -- pay no attention to what MLK said himself, they tell you...Popular lies like "King was a Republican, believe me...his niece even said it...and we pay her a lot of money to keep telling us that!!"....Here is what King said about the 1964 Republican convention...."The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” [Barry Goldwater] at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade."

History and facts are a troublesome thing for those who seek to try to invent their own...and when those people really get triggered -- they finally let it slip out that "King cheated on his wives, he is a rapist!!" -- "King was paid to say those radical things by the Commies!!" -- funny, weren't you just claiming he was a conservative Republican??

Let's also remember what your former God, St. Reagan (replaced by your new God, Trump) said immediately after the assassination of MLK....he basically said he was a radical lawbreaker and he had it coming....Even when he had to change positions and sign MLK day as a federal holiday -- he wrote an apology letter to a member of the racist John Birch society (Meldrim Thomson, Jr) to explain to him that he was only using the MLK day as political pretext to silence the mounting criticism of his positions on civil rights.

So....I'll simply ask....can you name me the prominent republican conservatives who were along side of King, putting his or her life on the line for civil rights? People who died for what they believed in, people like Viola Luizzo, Andrew Goodman, William Lewis Moore, Jonathan Daniels -- by the way, all of those people I just named were white.....the ones who were attacked as being "liberal trouble makers" and "N-word lovers" -- they damn sure were not murdered for being "prominent conservatives"
Republicans mock mlk day then ask blacks to vote republican. Probably why mlk day is not held november 1st.

What Republican "mocks" MLK Day?

None that I know of.

Actually, it the libs who mock Columbus Day which is set aside to celebrate the achievements of Italian Americans.
Columbus day is not to celebrate Italian Americans. It's to celebrate when we first discovered America.

If it was made a holiday to celebrate Italians that's because white non Italian Americans were treating Italians like shit as if they weren't real Americans.

Do a search for MLK Day and you'll see USMB Republicans mock MLK day. They don't think it should be a holiday. Do you think it should be a holiday?

Libs are still treating Italians like shit. Look at the way Giuliani and Santorum and Alito are all treated. Libs danced in the streets after Scalia was clipped.
Never even crossed my mind Rudy is Italian. He’s just a piece of shit. Oh, and isn’t he catholic? Dont born agains look down on Catholicism as being a bad religion? You white cons can’t even get on the same page.

Seriously, never even knew any of those guys were Italian.

I got one question to ask on the day we celebrate the life and lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King - (or as the Democrats call him, Martin Luther Coon) -- and that question is -- what prominent conservatives were marching along side of King down in places like Selma, Birmingham, Jackson?? Notice, I didn't ask what prominent "republicans" were marching along side of King, I asked what prominent "conservatives" were marching along side of him....and whenever you break it down along ideological lines instead of party lines -- the closet racists of today get triggered.....

"When you look at American history from a straight progressive versus conservative viewpoint, there have not been too many universally agreed upon conservative victories. Primarily because conservatives are conservatives and want things to stay the same. And things have changed. When women wanted the vote, obviously, the people not wanting that to change would have been considered conservative. Those who wanted to keep Jim Crow would have been conservatives. Many of those who would have been considered heroes to the conservatives at the time would seem super backwards to almost anyone today. No one is going around wearing a Joseph McCarthy t-shirt, and cool kids on campus are not sitting around reading “The Bell Curve.”

Since this question is so hard for today's conservatives to answer -- they resort to just flat out making shit up -- and hoping if they just keep repeating the lie enough, it will be truth -- pay no attention to what MLK said himself, they tell you...Popular lies like "King was a Republican, believe me...his niece even said it...and we pay her a lot of money to keep telling us that!!"....Here is what King said about the 1964 Republican convention...."The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” [Barry Goldwater] at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade."

History and facts are a troublesome thing for those who seek to try to invent their own...and when those people really get triggered -- they finally let it slip out that "King cheated on his wives, he is a rapist!!" -- "King was paid to say those radical things by the Commies!!" -- funny, weren't you just claiming he was a conservative Republican??

Let's also remember what your former God, St. Reagan (replaced by your new God, Trump) said immediately after the assassination of MLK....he basically said he was a radical lawbreaker and he had it coming....Even when he had to change positions and sign MLK day as a federal holiday -- he wrote an apology letter to a member of the racist John Birch society (Meldrim Thomson, Jr) to explain to him that he was only using the MLK day as political pretext to silence the mounting criticism of his positions on civil rights.

So....I'll simply ask....can you name me the prominent republican conservatives who were along side of King, putting his or her life on the line for civil rights? People who died for what they believed in, people like Viola Luizzo, Andrew Goodman, William Lewis Moore, Jonathan Daniels -- by the way, all of those people I just named were white.....the ones who were attacked as being "liberal trouble makers" and "N-word lovers" -- they damn sure were not murdered for being "prominent conservatives"
Republicans mock mlk day then ask blacks to vote republican. Probably why mlk day is not held november 1st.

None that I know of.

Actually, it the libs who mock Columbus Day which is set aside to celebrate the achievements of Italian Americans.
Columbus day is not to celebrate Italian Americans. It's to celebrate when we first discovered America.

If it was made a holiday to celebrate Italians that's because white non Italian Americans were treating Italians like shit as if they weren't real Americans.

Do a search for MLK Day and you'll see USMB Republicans mock MLK day. They don't think it should be a holiday. Do you think it should be a holiday?

Libs are still treating Italians like shit. Look at the way Giuliani and Santorum and Alito are all treated. Libs danced in the streets after Scalia was clipped.
How about Cuomo and Pelosi?

Fredo and Nancy are "Italians in Name Only". A real Italian wouldn't trash talk Columbus.
Haha! There it is again. When Christians act badly you say they aren’t real Christians. When republicans act badly they are rinos and now when an Italian is a bad American he or she is a IINO. Lol

None that I know of.

Fredo and Nancy are "Italians in Name Only". A real Italian wouldn't trash talk Columbus.
Haha! There it is again. When Christians act badly you say they aren’t real Christians. When republicans act badly they are rinos and now when an Italian is a bad American he or she is a IINO. Lol

Talk about a hypocrite.

None that I know of.

Talk about a hypocrite.
When an atheist acts badly I never say they weren't a real atheist.

The only time I call Democrats out is when they go along with Republican policies. Then they are a DINO.

Italians in name only? What makes someone a real italian? The nose? The hair? The stink? The stupid way they talk? The dark hair they acquired when the Moors took them over?

Democrats race bait 24/7 then pretend that the reason that blacks vote against republicans is because of something republicans do.

Forum List

Back