a rich white racist misogynist is rising in the dem race for POTUS !

It seems we have alot of candidates out there that view women as leaders. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us technology has their idiotic statements for us to hear. Bloomberg is caught now. Locker room talk is the sign of weakness.

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him they surely do ! and the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!

The DNC just commented that they refuse to nominate Bloomberg UNLESS he can prove he has painted his face black in the past.

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him they surely do ! and the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!

One more attempt to attack a possible nominee considered to replace Trump. This time making a claim that Bloomberg is a misogynist. It is beyond the pale to attack anyone of misogyny when trump is an admitted pervert seen by millions on video tape, has been married and divorced twice and attacked two women as liars, one who he had an affair when his current wife was pregnant with his son, Baron. Oh, and BTW, has been accused by his first wife of rape.

No parent in their right mind would support trump as a good example. Trump is a spoiled brat, given millions by his father and lost much of it by his incompetence, which has been shown to continue in his current part time job as POTUS. Rumor has it he even cheats on the golf course, and only counts the few good shots and never counts putts beyond two.

Bloomberg is a self made man, trump is a man-child in an empty suit.
How charming that you defend a mysoginist and a racist.

Michael Bloomberg - Wikipedia

During his time working on Wall Street in the 1960s and 1970s, Bloomberg claimed in his 1997 autobiography, he had "a girlfriend in every city".[225] On various occasions, Bloomberg commented "I'd do her", regarding certain women, some of whom were coworkers or employees. Bloomberg later said that by "do", he meant that he would have a personal relationship with the woman.[31] Bloomberg's staff told the New York Times that he now regrets having made "disrespectful" remarks concerning women.[31]

Family and relationships

In 1975, Bloomberg married Susan Elizabeth Barbara Brown, a British national from Yorkshire, United Kingdom.[226] They had two daughters: Emma (born c. 1979) and Georgina (born 1983), who were featured on Born Rich, a 2003 documentary film about the children of the extremely wealthy. Bloomberg divorced Brown in 1993, but he has said she remains his "best friend."[23] Since 2000, Bloomberg has lived with former New York state banking superintendent Diana Taylor.[227][228][229]

Haha, I’m sure you do Bri
ROFL! You just admitted that you don't believe Trump is a racist.
Ive said that many times... that’s not a gotchya
You've said Bloomberg is a Racist and a Misogynist?
nope, never said that. Learn to read more better.
That's what you admitted when you said I believe he is a racist much more than your ilk believes Trump is a racist.
Those were your words not mine

He has? I do not even think he is a Democrat. I believe He is a Republican and is running as a Democrat to shut down Trump due to their personal feud. Billionaires and their feuds...he would be better served giving the $2bn he pledged to spend on his campaign to charities. But to each their own.
he does plenty of charity. Probably feels like he can do more good as prez, like when he was mayor, and sees a chance to win.
It’s either him or Biden IMO
President Trump has kept his promises. Bloomberg has some issues with keeping promises, and the only promises Democrats make is to enrich each other, leaving the entire 100,000,000 Americans who are conservative out of the loop. Trump believes in giving whoever is jobless a job, and his numbers show a successful transition of welfare folks going for the jobs that pay the best.
Trump is riding a hot economy but is perhaps the most polarizing, offensive and disliked president that we’ve seen in a generation. I know who you’re voting for but there is a very opposite reaction and perception of him.
Trump is riding a hot economy fueled by *OMG* millions of jobs for everyone, 700,000 of whom used to be welfare recipients. And all the loyal opposition can say, like you, that: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! And it's coming down on us any time now!" :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:
I’m not saying the sky is falling... I just don’t think Trump is a respectable leader and I don’t think he is directly responsible for all this economic bliss. I think the economy is in the same state as it was in 2014,2015 and 2016 before Trump took over and when he was running around with his scorched earth (sky is falling) campaign.
That’s not necessarily true. Prime rate was 3.25% for most of BHOs presidency and we still had a record number of people on welfare. It started going up under Trump as sits at 4.75% now after being as high as 5.5%. That means borrowing costs are higher for the Govt and businesses. Our interest expense on our debt is costing us 150bps more, that’s huge on $23tr (nearly $350bn).

Trump eased many stupid regulations too.

It seems we have alot of candidates out there that view women as leaders. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us technology has their idiotic statements for us to hear. Bloomberg is caught now. Locker room talk is the sign of weakness.

Having spent a good part of my youth in locker rooms with other young men, the only ones who "use locker room talk" brag about their conquests, and embellish their manhood. Those in the know with real life experiences smile and laugh inside.

ROFL! You just admitted that you don't believe Trump is a racist.
That's what you admitted when you said I believe he is a racist much more than your ilk believes Trump is a racist.
Oh puhleeze. You're the world's biggest weasel.

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him the surely do ! and the the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!
heres just one example of the lefts racist newest hope to defeat Trump

There is NOTHING racist in that clip. NOTHING

Stating FACTS is not racist.

There are plenty of reasons to pick at Bloomberg, this is not one of them.

he does plenty of charity. Probably feels like he can do more good as prez, like when he was mayor, and sees a chance to win.
It’s either him or Biden IMO
President Trump has kept his promises. Bloomberg has some issues with keeping promises, and the only promises Democrats make is to enrich each other, leaving the entire 100,000,000 Americans who are conservative out of the loop. Trump believes in giving whoever is jobless a job, and his numbers show a successful transition of welfare folks going for the jobs that pay the best.
Trump is riding a hot economy but is perhaps the most polarizing, offensive and disliked president that we’ve seen in a generation. I know who you’re voting for but there is a very opposite reaction and perception of him.
Trump is riding a hot economy fueled by *OMG* millions of jobs for everyone, 700,000 of whom used to be welfare recipients. And all the loyal opposition can say, like you, that: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! And it's coming down on us any time now!" :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:
I’m not saying the sky is falling... I just don’t think Trump is a respectable leader and I don’t think he is directly responsible for all this economic bliss. I think the economy is in the same state as it was in 2014,2015 and 2016 before Trump took over and when he was running around with his scorched earth (sky is falling) campaign.
That’s not necessarily true. Prime rate was 3.25% for most of BHOs presidency and we still had a record number of people on welfare. It started going up under Trump as sits at 4.75% now after being as high as 5.5%. That means borrowing costs are higher for the Govt and businesses. Our interest expense on our debt is costing us 150bps more, that’s huge on $23tr (nearly $350bn).

we had what a 6 year trend of job growth and unemployment decrease? Reaching full employment in Trumps first year. Yes of course, I eve we hit that point the trend moves to wages increase and welfare reduction. That’s how it works.

Fed rates should go up during growth years and depressed during recessions. The rate hikes were not huge and were done responsibly. It’s a weak excuse to defend the fact that Trump railed on Obama for not breaking 3% growth while promising to get 4-5% and he hasn’t even broken 3% himself while managing the “best economy ever”. It’s gonna be fun to see his own rhetoric from 2016 thrown back in his face this election cycle

Oh puhleeze. You're the world's biggest weasel.
Good one. You got me!

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him the surely do ! and the the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!

Way to go Gramps... keeping it real. The statement was offensive and short sighted but doesn’t prove he was racists. Plus his subsequent actions show otherwise. You’re right it’s a losing position that the partisan hacks are trying to pounce on.

we had what a 6 year trend of job growth and unemployment decrease? Reaching full employment in Trumps first year. Yes of course, I eve we hit that point the trend moves to wages increase and welfare reduction. That’s how it works.

Fed rates should go up during growth years and depressed during recessions. The rate hikes were not huge and were done responsibly. It’s a weak excuse to defend the fact that Trump railed on Obama for not breaking 3% growth while promising to get 4-5% and he hasn’t even broken 3% himself while managing the “best economy ever”. It’s gonna be fun to see his own rhetoric from 2016 thrown back in his face this election cycle

Obama was in office for 8 years, not six. He had the weakest and longest recovery in American history. Growth should be easy immediately after a recession. All you douchebag Dims try to paint being in office at the beginning of a recovery as a challenge. It isn't. Recoveries are automatic after a recession. Our economy would have recovered faster if Obama had done nothing. Instead he went on an orgy of spending and drove is further into debt.

Way to go Gramps... keeping it real. The statement was offensive and short sighted but doesn’t prove he was racists. Plus his subsequent actions show otherwise. You’re right it’s a losing position that the partisan hacks are trying to pounce on.

If a Republican had said it, all of your ilk would be calling it "racist."

Who do you think you're fooling?

Obama was in office for 8 years, not six. He had the weakest and longest recovery in American history. Growth should be easy immediately after a recession. All you douchebag Dims try to paint being in office at the beginning of a recovery as a challenge. It isn't. Recoveries are automatic after a recession. Our economy would have recovered faster if Obama had done nothing. Instead he went on an orgy of spending and drove is further into debt.

Haha, oh now you care about debt?! That’s great! how about you show how you’re not a hypocrite and let us know your thoughts about Trumps management of our debt.

To address your comment about Obama, He was in more than a typical recovery, we were hit with a great blow that put many people out of work and out of their homes. We saw some of our largest industries on the brink of collapse. That’s a little different than the typical yo-yo of economic tides. If you were honest you could acknowledge that.

Forum List

Back