Zone1 A “Reward” System for Most Liked Posters on Reaction Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Unfortunately, our editors could not find space for it in today's edition.

Feel free to share more of your opinions in the future.

(See Lisa558? The usual suspects can't help but be pissy!) :laughing0301:
Again, as this is an Internet message board..I am sorry for being fresh out of fucks to give. :)

The OP is whiner. No, you don't deserve any special consideration. Play by the rules. It ain't that difficult. :)

EDIT--Sorry. Keyboard not cooperating.

That “reaction chart” on the right of the screen is cool - showing which 20 posters or so are most liked or otherwise recognized among the nearly 50,000 members, in any 7-day span.

Should not there be some sort of TEMPORARY protection for these posters while they remain at the top? (I, for example, am now in the #1 spot…..brag, brag, brag.) It seems it is wrong for a very biased mod - and let’s admit It; we have them - to come along and ban (even thread ban) one of the top posters out of 50,000.

So, my suggestion: any poster in the top 5 spots cannot be banned for the time they are there. Sort of like a “getting out of jail” free card. What so you?

I don’t think that is necessary.

The top poster in a 7 day span already gets awarded with an all expenses paid trip to Disney World.

If you have not been notified, contact a Mod IMMEDIATELY
Sometimes they forget.
The Mod you contact may pretend he doesn’t know what you are talking about, but keep pestering him.

You EARNED that trip

Make sure you get it

That “reaction chart” on the right of the screen is cool - showing which 20 posters or so are most liked or otherwise recognized among the nearly 50,000 members, in any 7-day span.

Should not there be some sort of TEMPORARY protection for these posters while they remain at the top? (I, for example, am now in the #1 spot…..brag, brag, brag.) It seems it is wrong for a very biased mod - and let’s admit It; we have them - to come along and ban (even thread ban) one of the top posters out of 50,000.

So, my suggestion: any poster in the top 5 spots cannot be banned for the time they are there. Sort of like a “getting out of jail” free card. What so you?

I'm not sure I see the point of rewarding popular posters by giving them any kind of immunity should they engage in unacceptable behavior.

The real problem, here, that you apparently intend to address, is that we have at least two or three moderators who have no qualms at all about abusing their position to punish and censor those whose opinions they do not like; and the only way that this could be fixed is to remove those moderators from their positions.

I'm not sure I see the point of rewarding popular posters by giving them any kind of immunity should they engage in unacceptable behavior.

The real problem, here, that you apparently intend to address, is that we have at least two or three moderators who have no qualms at all about abusing their position to punish and censor those whose opinions they do not like; and the only way that this could be fixed is to remove those moderators from their positions.
That is true. But you can see from this thread that some mods DO abuse their position to punish - mock, insult, censor, etc. - and they feel very free to do so. I don’t think that will change.

I thought my suggestion might at least afford some protection.

I don’t think that is necessary.

The top poster in a 7 day span already gets awarded with an all expenses paid trip to Disney World.

If you have not been notified, contact a Mod IMMEDIATELY
Sometimes they forget.
The Mod you contact may pretend he doesn’t know what you are talking about, but keep pestering him.

You EARNED that trip

Make sure you get it
I've had two dozen trips to Disneyworld how many for yous?

Last edited:
Not that it does any good. The corrupt ones twist the rules however they will, to use them against posters that they find disagreeable, but there appears to be no accountability at all for the moderators themselves.

Can't say that I really have any problems with maudes. They don't bother me and I don't bother them.

There's only two of em, observably, who seem to be in it solely for the ability to administrate their own worldviews via the controls. And one of em's a noob anyway.

Last edited:
Can't say that I really have any problems with maudes, really. They don't bother me and I don't bother them.

There's only two of em, observably, who seem to be in it solely for the ability to administrate their own worldviews via the controls. And one of em's a noob anyway.

I'm pretty sure that at least one specifically has it in for me.

Ironically, that particular mod falsely accused me, a week or two ago, of stalking and harassing another user; ironic since it is quite clear that that mod has been engaging in similar behavior toward me.

The only ''lists'' I think that are worth being on are the scary lists. Ha.

If you're not seen as ''dangerous'' by some so-called ''authority'' figure, what are you really accomplishing? Heck, you may as well be invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back