Zone1 A “Reward” System for Most Liked Posters on Reaction Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
That “reaction chart” on the right of the screen is cool - showing which 20 posters or so are most liked or otherwise recognized among the nearly 50,000 members, in any 7-day span.

Should not there be some sort of TEMPORARY protection for these posters while they remain at the top? (I, for example, am now in the #1 spot…..brag, brag, brag.) It seems it is wrong for a very biased mod - and let’s admit It; we have them - to come along and ban (even thread ban) one of the top posters out of 50,000.

So, my suggestion: any poster in the top 5 spots cannot be banned for the time they are there. Sort of like a “getting out of jail” free card. What so you?

That “reaction chart” on the right of the screen is cool - showing which 20 posters or so are most liked or otherwise recognized among the nearly 50,000 members, in any 7-day span.

Should not there be some sort of TEMPORARY protection for these posters while they remain at the top? (I, for example, am now in the #1 spot…..brag, brag, brag.) It seems it is wrong for a very biased mod - and let’s admit It; we have them - to come along and ban (even thread ban) one of the top posters out of 50,000.

So, my suggestion: any poster in the top 5 spots cannot be banned for the time they are there. Sort of like a “getting out of jail” free card. What so you?
Ban foot odor also.

It does not much matter to me.....It's sorta pretentious if you are going about things just to be on that "list".

In fact it took me a while to figure out what it was all about as the other forums I frequent don't have anything like it.

That and as far as I can tell I think that a "dislike" (thumb-down) counts the same a "like" (thumbs-up) so maybe we are not "all that" anyway. ;)

I think that Penelope woman follows me about giving me the thumbs-down. :laughing0301:

Please note.: I will be ignoring the predictable insults and mocking from the nasty leftists and await a response from a mod.
That entire list is a bold statement that you and I and those who believe as we do are the BIG majority on this board, and that shows me that we are the majority out in the real world as well, and that gives me such hope. We have the numbers. We just need to get others moved to have the will.

It does not much matter to me.....It's sorta pretentious if you are going about things just to be on that "list".

In fact it took me a while to figure out what it was all about as the other forums I frequent don't have anything like it.

That and as far as I can tell I think that a "dislike" (thumb-down) counts the same a "like" (thumbs-up) so maybe we are not "all that" anyway. ;)

I think that Penelope woman follows me about giving me the thumbs-down. :laughing0301:
I remember reading somewhere that only the upvotes apply to the count. Sorry, I can't recall where I read this. Maybe ask a mod.

Oh for God’s sakes …. I knew that some posters were obsessed about ratings but this takes the cake. You aren’t royalty and you aren’t getting any special privileges because you are butt hurt over moderation.

Oh for God’s sakes …. I knew that some posters were obsessed about ratings but this takes the cake. You aren’t royalty and you aren’t getting any special privileges because you are butt hurt over moderation.
This is an example of what I was talking about. The political bias is strong among some mods, and they love to lash out at their targets with personal insults.

i will wait for an unbiased mod, or at least one only moderately biased, to hopefully weigh in.

This is an example of what I was talking about. The political bias is strong among some mods, and they love to lash out at their targets with personal insults.

i will wait for an unbiased mod, or at least one only moderately biased, to hopefully weigh in.

We've noticed that those who show up to piss all over your moment NEVER receive the same validation. :laughing0301:

That entire list is a bold statement that you and I and those who believe as we do are the BIG majority on this board, and that shows me that we are the majority out in the real world as well, and that gives me such hope. We have the numbers. We just need to get others moved to have the will.
The entire list is a collection of right wing and alt-right posters. Stands to reason that those that post the most, get the most reactions. Yes, you are the majority...here. In the real world??..thankfully, not as of yet. You're still outnumbered out there. As we are in here. But that's what makes it fun. :)

And yeah, if you appear on that list...you need a life.

The entire list is a collection of right wing and alt-right posters. Stands to reason that those that post the most, get the most reactions. Yes, you are the majority...here. In the real world??..thankfully, not as of yet. You're still outnumbered out there. As we are in here. But that's what makes it fun. :)

And yeah, if you appear on that list...you need a life.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Unfortunately, our editors could not find space for it in today's edition.

Feel free to share more of your opinions in the future.

(See Lisa558? The usual suspects can't help but be pissy!) :laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back