A Revisit About the King of California Gun Control Movement

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
It is prudent we don't forget this. The liberal progressives will do whatever it takes to eliminate guns of any type in America. The below individual was a hero for he left in CA. He was always out in front after a shooting calling for more 2A infringements in CA. You see, gun grabbers need no credibility.

Geaux
---

California's senator Yee indicted on gun, corruption charges

In a 31-page indictment that sharpens but does not materially change the allegations against Yee, he is charged with six counts of corruption and one count of conspiracy to traffic in firearms.

Last week, his lawyer said he planned to plead not guilty, but yesterday Yee hired a new attorney, who did not respond to a request for comment on Friday.

Among the allegations contained in the indictment is that the one-time San Francisco mayoral candidate accepted cash from an undercover FBI agent seeking to purchase illegal weapons.

The indictment says Yee and his campaign consultant, Keith Jackson, sought to enrich themselves and pay off debt from Yee’s failed mayoral campaign by accepting bribes, both in cash and by check, from undercover FBI agents.

California's senator Yee indicted on gun, corruption charges

----------

But, before all that

-----------

AN FRANCISCO (CBS 5) — California’s strict gun control laws are under fire as a result of a CBS 5 investigation into a device called the “bullet button,” which makes an AR-15 or AK-47-type gun legal in the state. The debate over the device has the state’s top cop dodging our questions and one lawmaker receiving threats.

From billboards to merchandise, the attack on State Senator Leland Yee’s gun control bill SB 249 is organized, and getting vicious. His office is getting threatening calls, with some telling him to go back to communist China and other racially charged statements.

“Unfortunately there are many individuals in the state and in this country that look to the bill that I am carrying as really un-American. And I will tell you that I am probably as American as anyone else,” Yee said.

The senator introduced the bill after seeing a CBS 5 report that showed people at the range firing semi-automatic rifles, even though California has a strict assault weapons ban.

“The reason why I am committed to this particular bill is because of what I saw on your TV station, the story that you did,” Yee told CBS 5.

‘Bullet Button’ Supporters Intensify Campaign Against State Sen. Yee

Forum List

Back