American tyranny

left wing style.
Immediately after the 2016 election, the order went out: never let Trump's presidency be normalized." Huh? So someone controls what's normal and what's not?

Actually, yes, the leftist insurgency can and does control what's normal, or at least what's perceived as normal. In fact, normalization is arguably the left's most powerful tool to control behavior,, herd the populace, even impose a tyrannical government.

Normalization starts by saturating news, social media, and entertainment with a targeted subject. This first step is a form of Systematic Desensitization, where people repeatedly exposed to something abnormal, taboo, or even scary gradually relax and accept it.

Then we have the self-categorization theory, an effective tool where people "conform to the norms of certain social groups whenever they want to belong to that group." Social media achieve the appearance of group consensus by using millions of bots (software-controlled, automated accounts) to bolster user numbers. This army of virtual users not only reinforces like-minded opinions, but can flip people's opinion even when the decision "does not reflect their own actual preferences."

Another plus of self-categorization (wanting to belong) is language control. Words considered offensive are labeled hate speech, condemned on social media, effectively banned.

7_233_9.gif

Abortion is a clear example of normalization. It became a hot topic decades ago, talked about in news, on social media, in Hollywood (desensitization phase). Terms were revamped (language control phase). Now it's "women's health," not "abortion," "pro-choice," not "pro-abortion," "fetuses" and "clumps of cells," not "babies." Over time, killing one's own child was no longer untenable, but a normal part of society, even seen as a woman's right.

Using these same tactics, homosexual and transgender behavior once recognized as "abnormal" (3%) has also been mainstreamed. Again, it was gay rights everywhere — the news, entertainment, parades (phase 1). Again it was language appropriation, where behavior outside the norm can no longer be called abnormal, where a man with a male physique who says he's a really a woman cannot be called delusional (phase 2).

Indeed, words like "abnormal" or "delusional" are now hate speech. If you dare speak these words, you'll be ostracized by groups, labeled a homophobe, a hate-monger. But before you clutch your pearls over the words "abnormal" and "delusional," look them up.

By redefining lifelong beliefs and principles, by confusing people about their sex and their identity, and by controlling language, people can be brought to the point where they no longer trust what they know, no longer believe what they see with their own eyes. They must defer to the majority.

But a bigger obstacle to despotism than culture is happy, contented Americans. They will never accept outright tyranny. Thus, the U.S. economy must be brought down so that people will be left jobless, scared, and depressed.

7_74_19.gif

Enter the Green New Deal. When first introduced, it was a joke, outlandish to suggest that the U.S. eliminate fuel for farming, manufacturing, construction, and transportation, to destroy the U.S. economy.

Yet again, the left waits out the initial blowback while amplifying the "sky is falling" cry of climate hysterics. Media, politicians, and TV scientists tout the deal 24/7 as the cure for a dying planet. Those who don't agree are labeled climate deniers, are chastised, ostracized, and censored. Now, after years of rabid prognostications of a looming climate apocalypse and silenced opposing science, many see the Green New Deal as a credible solution to an existential threat despite its devastating effect on our economy, on our lives.

Of course there will always be those who resist oppression. Therefore, there must be an enforcing power. I bring you the American Gestapo, the FBI.

The first SS-style raid was back in 2000, when armed FBI agents forcibly removed a six-year old boy, Elián Gonzáles, from his home over a custody battle. There was initial public outcry, but agents had warrants — move along.

Then, in 2017, "Russian collusion" special counsel Robert Mueller staged SS-style raids on Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen (President Trump's personal attorney), and others. Not much public criticism, raids becoming the norm.

But even sleepers started to stir in 2021with the FBI raid on Project Veritas founder and journalist James O'Keefe over a diary. This is the free press — dangerous. But again they waited out public objections until even raids on the free press were accepted or at least forgotten.

From a six-year old boy to members of the free press, many start to wonder if anyone's safe from these raids. Actually, no.

On August 8, 2022, federal agents raided former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home. This "unprecedented" act against a former president drew harsh criticism from all quarters...until it didn't. As outrage dimmed, the public's impassioned resistance again faded. Real warrants, real law, and an illegitimate president. Get over it.

So with the culture defanged, the Constitution on the ropes, and the police state established, it's time to take control of the cash.

Mike Lindell, Kanye West, and others were de-banked for not toeing the party line. PayPal followed up de-banking with a policy to embezzle its customers' money (up to $2,500 per offense) for "misinformation." And we're off to a soft social credit system.

So what's next? What other unthinkable thing will be accepted in the end? Well, watch the news. What's the chatter? Are you hearing about WWIII, nuclear war, failing banks, nationalized banks, political weaponization, CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency, control by the Fed)? All of these subjects were once terrifying to even discuss, yet, slowly but surely, they are becoming familiar conversations.

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."

—James Madison

However, even as people may see these acts as unconstitutional, they wait on the sidelines. They wait and wait until, constitutional or not, it's de facto settled law.

"All decisions of the Supreme Court I consider "settled law" to the extent that the doctrine of stare decisis [respect for precedent] applies."

—Judge Sotomayor

So, step by step, tyranny becomes the precedent, the law, until we live in a country where ruling elites reap the rewards of global resources while the people (serfs) work to support them.

But calm down. It's not as if you'll be a real "serf," as "serfs," "slaves," "masters," and "tyrants" will no longer exist. Obsolete terms. Misinformation.

No, you'll be a global citizen, an integral part of a world society. You'll own nothing but will be happy. In fact, "individual liberty and private property" will have disappeared. The government will take care of you.

And you'll gratefully support your global caretakers as they keep you "safe." Doctors, scientists, economists, media are all sworn to protect global citizens from disease, from financial crisis, from misinformation, from one another.

So stay chill, America. Tyranny won't be so scary once you get used to it, once it's explained. In fact, given time, the new world order, global tyranny, will be perfectly normal.

"There is no 'slippery slope' toward loss of liberty, only a long staircase where each step down must first be tolerated by the American people and their leaders."

—Alan K. Simpson

244965_5_.jpg

American tranny, stay away from me
American tranny, mama let me be
Don't come a hangin' around my door
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now tranny, I said stay away
American tranny, listen what I say

American tranny, stay away from me
American tranny, mama let me be
Don't come a hangin' around my door
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now tranny, I said stay away
American tranny, listen what I say
Guess Who might get you for copyright infringement.

Yep, election night 2016, the night of tears that sent the Democratic Party into madness.
And lots of Republicans, including Bush Sr and Jr, voting for Hilary Clinton in order to save the country from Donald Trump.

Add all of the Republicans from 2016, to 2018, to 2020 to 2022 who have added to the Democrats' votes and kept the Republicans from a "Red wave tsunami" the dreamed of.

Use whatever words you want. The Republicans were capable of fooling a lot of people for a lot of time, but not all the time.

the article is all over the place, kind of a mash of scattered random opinions. i like it!

And lots of Republicans, including Bush Sr and Jr, voting for Hilary Clinton in order to save the country from Donald Trump.

Add all of the Republicans from 2016, to 2018, to 2020 to 2022 who have added to the Democrats' votes and kept the Republicans from a "Red wave tsunami" the dreamed of.

Use whatever words you want. The Republicans were capable of fooling a lot of people for a lot of time, but not all the time.
Not like the assholes on your side of the fence. The Democrat party and their deep state GOP bitches like the Bush's Cheney McConnell etc are the reason we are in the mess today. Trump sure was not perfect but better than the slime balls on your side.

No. When they did that they outed themselves as the uniparty. Slaves to globalists and the Chinese with no concern for the citizens. They lie, cheat and steal and you morons think it is patriotic to support them.

Sr and Jr voted for Hilary? Damn, that kills it, I'm definitely voting for Trump.

Trump's election confirmed that politics is a profession best left to the professionals. His appearance on the political stage was a wholesale disaster since day one and continues to this day.

Get your pokemon cards while you can.

left wing style.

Or, it's also called "freedom of speech" and political freedom.
I mean, it sounds like Trump complaining that he has to deal with OPPOSITION to his presidency. Like, all other presidents didn't have it.
Obama had racists attacking him with FAKE birth certificates (using US dating system on a Kenyan document from the British Empire, for example), Biden has people attacking his legitimacy ALL THE TIME because of Trump.
I mean, you're literally calling Trumpers tyrannical.

Or, it's also called "freedom of speech" and political freedom.
I mean, it sounds like Trump complaining that he has to deal with OPPOSITION to his presidency. Like, all other presidents didn't have it.
Obama had racists attacking him with FAKE birth certificates (using US dating system on a Kenyan document from the British Empire, for example), Biden has people attacking his legitimacy ALL THE TIME because of Trump.
I mean, you're literally calling Trumpers tyrannical.
Biden isn't a tyrant and Obama isn't a phony. They're both fucking traitors and they are going to die a traitors death. But, I suspect they already have. Body doubles and masks, y'know.

Biden isn't a tyrant and Obama isn't a phony. They're both fucking traitors and they are going to die a traitors death. But, I suspect they already have. Body doubles and masks, y'know.

Me thinks you got the wrong thread

The DNC/RNC have been sleeping in the same bed since those two corporations were created. Nothing new here save for the occasional new RINO elected into office.

Forum List

Back