A restaurant is charging white customers more to highlight racial wealth inequality

Business owners who push political bs on their consumers are stupid. I didn't want a lecture with my hotdog. If I did I would have eaten it while listening to CNN
Like a bakery that won't make a cake for a gay couple because they (the bakers) are pushing their political agenda? I agree, very wrong indeed. All customers should be treated equally.
The baker wasn't trying to force anything, the customer was.

Fail

yep, grandstanding, symbolism, and the typical attempt to make one group feel inferior to another "just because"
:itsok:

Your lack of actual response is noted, and ridiculed.
I had a response and you didn’t like it, so you went on a victimhood tirade :itsok:

You had a content free snark-snivel, not a response.
The lie in the OP’s title had to be contested

it's not a lie, if the white customer agrees to it, they are charged more.

of course this story is not MSM
if the races were reversed it would be headlines all over
proof that the chef is obsessed with racism and is a racist

no problem. plenty of other places to eat and i'll go there. tired of packing my bags for liberal guilt trips.

A frequent consumer of Nigerian food, are you? Not likely.
never said anything about nigerian anything at all. just said if a place was charging white people more i'd eat elsewhere.

doesn't take much to put you in attack mode, does it?

It's a Nigerian restaurant. I doubt you'd ever even know it existed at all.
doesn't take much to put you in attack mode, does it?

Says the dope attacking.

Business owners who push political bs on their consumers are stupid. I didn't want a lecture with my hotdog. If I did I would have eaten it while listening to CNN
Like a bakery that won't make a cake for a gay couple because they (the bakers) are pushing their political agenda? I agree, very wrong indeed. All customers should be treated equally.

It was voluntary, dope. So no. Not like a bakery pushing a political agenda.

yeah, go with that!

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

Have you noticed liberalism is so awesome they have to force it on us.

That's not what it said at all, dope.

That's exactly what's going on, and because I'm white no less. You leftards just don't like getting it thrown back in your face, choke on the truth.

That's exactly what's going on,

It's not, dope. It says very clearly that it was optional and in no way forced.

yeah, go with that!

Explain why you believe it's the same?

No patron at the restaurant was forced to participate while the bakery outright refused service.

I guess if that chef can get people to voluntarily pay $30 for a $12 meal out of guilt, more power to him. I don't think he'll have much luck though. Conservatives will just go elsewhere, and liberals only like that kind of stuff if it's being done with somebody else's money, so I don't see him getting many takers.

The bakery wasn't pushing a social agenda ya dope...the customer was.
Hilarious.

The baker denied service, dope.
Participation at the restaurant was voluntary.
Not the same by any standard.

Evidently standards aren't...well, standard.
Christian Man Gets Denied Service By THIRTEEN Gay Bakeries After Requesting Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Hilarious.

The baker denied to participate in the customers social agenda that they managed to turn into a law.
At the same time, it is perfectly legal...and even praised...that another business could deny that very baker business because he was a white male and not a minority owned business.
Fair is fair, except it is rarely seen that way.

The OP’s own article notes that white people do not have to pay more than anybody else.

/thread
huh? 30 vs 12 is the same now?
People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

Did you read the article where it says they have a choice?
And if I decline?

Will I be searching for something embedded in my food?

Last edited:
A chef in New Orleans is conducting a social experiment at the Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to acknowledge the city's racial wealth disparity.

Diners hoping to grab a bite at Saartj, a lunch counter that sells authentic Nigerian food, first get a lesson from Chef Tunde Wey about race and money in New Orleans, The Independent reported.

Wey begins by sharing stats with his customers and gives them the price of their lunch. People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

New Orleans chef Tunde Wey charged white customers $30, minorities $12 in social experiment

You know what the most pathetic thing about this? Blacks won't be offended by this. They will actually see this as righteous, where NORMAL HUMANS would be greatly offended by such patronizing.

How many fucking WE HAVE ARRIVED moments has that fucking stink race had anyway? They sure as shit did not arrive when MLK marched on Washington, not when of those fucking people became president, not when they got their own colleges, NAACP, when a negro man was set free after killing a white woman and a white boy, not with Blackpeoplemeet.com, or when they finally have a super hero of their own.

Nope. Have not arrived yet. No way. They are still treated with disrespect from democrats or liberals and those things are so pathetic that they don't know being patronized is suppposed to be offensive.

What a fucking disaster of a race.

There is huge problem with the whole premise.
The population of poor people in America is about 50% White, 25% Black, and 25% Latino, so this Chef is racially discriminating against about 75% of poor the people.
Also, why is the restaurant forcing its customers to share their income, but the restaurant is not sharing its profits with the poor itself?

Hilarious.

Evidently standards aren't...well, standard.
Christian Man Gets Denied Service By THIRTEEN Gay Bakeries After Requesting Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

I don't believe that at all but that's irrelevant to this thread. The owner of the restaurant did nothing to his patrons. It is in no way comparable to any bakery that outright refused service.

yeah, go with that!

Explain why you believe it's the same?

No patron at the restaurant was forced to participate while the bakery outright refused service.
I have turned away customers before. It should be every businesses right.

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

Have you noticed liberalism is so awesome they have to force it on us.
No, you would not be forced. Didn't you read the article?

Put a donations for the poor jar on the counter I have no problem with that. Pressuring white people using white privilege guilt bullshit IS forcing someone to do something they would not otherwise do on their own.

Forum List

Back