Zone1 30 Controversial Examples of White Privilege in America – Examining Racial Disparities and Inequities

You can stop trying to lie about how you've never gotten anything because of your skin color.
/——-/ After intense study of my 72 years on earth, you must have a list of things I’ve gotten because of my skin color. Please post it.

You can stop trying to lie about how you've never gotten anything because of your skin color.
Sure, I have because I'm older than dirt. I graduated high school in 1963. I was bused past a black high school to the brand new high school built in South Miami. Our class had the first black students. We had four with a graduating class of over 500. A local doctor still had waiting rooms for his White patients and another with older, more worn furniture for his Black patients.

That was two, more likely, three generations ago. Today's date is December 25, 2023, not December 25, 1963.

Merry Christmas to you, your black wife and mixed race daughter.

/——/ So you’re afraid of information that runs contrary to your programming. BTW, I bet you watched it.
It's really irritating to have some accomplished nothing piece of white garbage suggesting to me how I should see or do things. Whites didn't do it the way you want to claim and you're the one who is programmed. I didn't watch the video because I don't need to hear what I have already done. It's time whites like you drop the narrative because what you're doing is projecting.

It's really irritating to have some accomplished nothing piece of white garbage suggesting to me how I should see or do things. Whites didn't do it the way you want to claim and you're the one who is programmed. I didn't watch the video because I don't need to hear what I have already done. It's time whites like you drop the narrative because what you're doing is projecting.
/——/ It was a black guy speaking you blithering, closed minded idiot.
1703562035425.png

/——/ It was a black guy speaking you blithering, closed minded idiot.
View attachment 878738
And that's why I said what I did. I don't need garbage like you telling me to listen to somebody black presuming that I need to channge some kind of mentality you think I have because I don't punk out and ignore white racism. And I damn sure don't need to listen to somebody black telling me how to do what I've already done.

And that's why I said what I did. I don't need garbage like you telling me to listen to somebody black presuming that I need to channge some kind of mentality you think I have because I don't punk out and ignore white racism. And I damn sure don't need to listen to somebody black telling me how to do what I've already done.
/——/ democRATs have a name for tools like you, a useful idiot.
Wallow in your miserable failure of a life and blaming Whitey for your problems.

/——/ democRATs have a name for tools like you, a useful idiot.
Wallow in your miserable failure of a life and blaming Whitey for your problems.
No, that's not how things are in reality. In reality you've been race pimped by white right wing talking heads telling you about a democratic party that doesn't exist. Then they tell you that racism doesn't exist except for white men who are the victims. You assume things when it's you who has the miserable life whereby you blame non white people for taking what you think you're entitled to. Documented facts show that white racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. But since you're a racist, you can't see the problem.

No, that's not how things are in reality. In reality you've been race pimped by white right wing talking heads telling you about a democratic party that doesn't exist. Then they tell you that racism doesn't exist except for white men who are the victims. You assume things when it's you who has the miserable life whereby you blame non white people for taking what you think you're entitled to. Documented facts show that white racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. But since you're a racist, you can't see the problem.
/——-/ I don’t think I’m entitled to anything other than the opportunity to succeed. And guess what, you have the same opportunities I do.
And stop playing the race card. It had lost all meaning.

/——-/ I don’t think I’m entitled to anything other than the opportunity to succeed. And guess what, you have the same opportunities I do.
And stop playing the race card. It had lost all meaning.
Like I said, you've been race pimped by white right wing talking heads to the point of psychosis. Whites invented the race card and you play it daily.

Like I said, you've been race pimped by white right wing talking heads to the point of psychosis. Whites invented the race card and you play it daily.
/—-/ You’re a sad little man. Go whine somewhere else.

So you get mad if whites suggest how blacks can solve their problems, so a white posts something that a black suggests - and you don’t like that, either.

So you get mad if whites suggest how blacks can solve their problems, so a white posts something that a black suggests - and you don’t like that, either.
/----/ It's easier for IM2 to blame Whitey for the source of his problems than to look in the mirror.

/----/ It's easier for IM2 to blame Whitey for the source of his problems than to look in the mirror.
I’ve pointed out before that blacks would do better for themselves if they modeled themselves against another persecuted minority that has been successful: Jews.

He hates that because it implies that blacks stuck in poverty are responsible for their own choices.

I’ve pointed out before that blacks would do better for themselves if they modeled themselves against another persecuted minority that has been successful: Jews.

He hates that because it implies that blacks stuck in poverty are responsible for their own choices.
/----/ IM2 needs to read how the Chinese were forced into labor to build the Transcontinental Railroad and how they were treated like second-class citizens. Now the Chinese and other Asians come to America and create great success stories, pursuing the American Dream. No bitterness, no anger, no crime waves, and no blame game.
One of the best historically accurate accounts.
1703594959523.png

/----/ IM2 needs to read how the Chinese were forced into labor to build the Transcontinental Railroad and how they were treated like second-class citizens. Now the Chinese and other Asians come to America and create great success stories, pursuing the American Dream. No bitterness, no anger, no crime waves, and no blame game.
One of the best historically accurate accounts.
View attachment 878855

Yes, another great example of how a minority subjected to terrible racism still rises to the top.

There are some parallels between Jews and Asians that explain this:

1) Big emphasis on the family unit.
2) Getting pregnant while unmarried is shameful.
3) The key to success is to stay in school and prepare for a career.

Forum List

Back