A restaurant is charging white customers more to highlight racial wealth inequality

It was voluntary, dope. So no. Not like a bakery pushing a political agenda.

The bakery wasn't pushing a social agenda ya dope...the customer was.
Hilarious.

The baker denied service, dope.
Participation at the restaurant was voluntary.
Not the same by any standard.

Participation at the bakery was also voluntary, dope.

No, dope. We're talking about the actions of business owners. Not patrons.

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

Have you noticed liberalism is so awesome they have to force it on us.

That's not what it said at all, dope.

That's exactly what's going on, and because I'm white no less. You leftards just don't like getting it thrown back in your face, choke on the truth.

That's exactly what's going on,

It's not, dope. It says very clearly that it was optional and in no way forced.

Riiiiight completely optional AFTER you scum put a white privilege guilt trip on them in public riiiiiiiiiiight totally optional. :anj_stfu:

Business owners who push political bs on their consumers are stupid. I didn't want a lecture with my hotdog. If I did I would have eaten it while listening to CNN
Like a bakery that won't make a cake for a gay couple because they (the bakers) are pushing their political agenda? I agree, very wrong indeed. All customers should be treated equally.

yeah, go with that!

Explain why you believe it's the same?

No patron at the restaurant was forced to participate while the bakery outright refused service.
I have turned away customers before. It should be every businesses right.
According to the RW, everything they believe in is a religious/moral issue and everything the left believes in is a political issue.

That's BS. Total BS. The baker's issue was a political one.

Hilarious.

Evidently standards aren't...well, standard.
Christian Man Gets Denied Service By THIRTEEN Gay Bakeries After Requesting Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

I don't believe that at all but that's irrelevant to this thread. The owner of the restaurant did nothing to his patrons. It is in no way comparable to any bakery that outright refused service.

Not relevant to this thread, how convenient.

Hilarious.

The baker denied to participate in the customers social agenda that they managed to turn into a law.
At the same time, it is perfectly legal...and even praised...that another business could deny that very baker business because he was a white male and not a minority owned business.
Fair is fair, except it is rarely seen that way.

No one denied anyone of service for being white, dope.

Business owners who push political bs on their consumers are stupid. I didn't want a lecture with my hotdog. If I did I would have eaten it while listening to CNN
Like a bakery that won't make a cake for a gay couple because they (the bakers) are pushing their political agenda? I agree, very wrong indeed. All customers should be treated equally.

They refuse on religious grounds, not poltical.

Good gawd
Religion and politics... what’s the difference? Guilt with a different savior.

yeah, go with that!

No patron at the restaurant was forced to participate while the bakery outright refused service.

Just not on the grounds of race, religion, ethnicity, gender or sexual preference.

yeah, go with that!

According to the RW, everything they believe in is a religious/moral issue and everything the left believes in is a political issue.

That's BS. Total BS. The baker's issue was a political one.
Wrong. Their issue was their personal beliefs. The customer made it political.

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

That's exactly what's going on, and because I'm white no less. You leftards just don't like getting it thrown back in your face, choke on the truth.

Riiiiight completely optional AFTER you scum put a white privilege guilt trip on them in public riiiiiiiiiiight totally optional. :anj_stfu:

Optional means not obliged. Just like you're not obliged to respond, especially with nonsense.

Hilarious.

Evidently standards aren't...well, standard.
Christian Man Gets Denied Service By THIRTEEN Gay Bakeries After Requesting Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

I don't believe that at all but that's irrelevant to this thread. The owner of the restaurant did nothing to his patrons. It is in no way comparable to any bakery that outright refused service.

Not relevant to this thread, how convenient.

Convenient? I explained why.

Optional means not obliged. Just like you're not obliged to respond, especially with nonsense.
yet, here you are.

Hilarious.

The baker denied to participate in the customers social agenda that they managed to turn into a law.
At the same time, it is perfectly legal...and even praised...that another business could deny that very baker business because he was a white male and not a minority owned business.

No, but they deny the opportunity to provide service to. Just as bad.
Everyday all across America white-male business owners have other businesses that won't even consider using their products/service based solely on the fact that they are not a minority-owned or women owned business.
That is 100% as much a discrimination as a business refusing to serve a customer based on the same reasons.

Last edited:
A chef in New Orleans is conducting a social experiment at the Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to acknowledge the city's racial wealth disparity.

Diners hoping to grab a bite at Saartj, a lunch counter that sells authentic Nigerian food, first get a lesson from Chef Tunde Wey about race and money in New Orleans, The Independent reported.

Wey begins by sharing stats with his customers and gives them the price of their lunch. People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

New Orleans chef Tunde Wey charged white customers $30, minorities $12 in social experiment

You know what the most pathetic thing about this? Blacks won't be offended by this. They will actually see this as righteous, where NORMAL HUMANS would be greatly offended by such patronizing.

How many fucking WE HAVE ARRIVED moments has that fucking stink race had anyway? They sure as shit did not arrive when MLK marched on Washington, not when of those fucking people became president, not when they got their own colleges, NAACP, when a negro man was set free after killing a white woman and a white boy, not with Blackpeoplemeet.com, or when they finally have a super hero of their own.

Nope. Have not arrived yet. No way. They are still treated with disrespect from democrats or liberals and those things are so pathetic that they don't know being patronized is suppposed to be offensive.

What a fucking disaster of a race.
I'm sorry you can't afford anything beyond jack in the box.

I feel your pain

yet, here you are.

I am indeed.

Two things I will avoid at lunch at all times.

1- Paying 30 bucks for it, especially if it’s only worth 12.

2- listening to some blowhard pricks race crap.

Hilarious.

Everyday all across America white-male business owners have other businesses that won't even consider using their products/service based solely on the fact that they are not a minority-owned or women owned business.
That is 100% as much a discrimination as a business refusing to serve a customer based on the same reasons.

People have the right to patronize whomever they wish.

Use your same standard to address those in this thread who have said they would not patronize the subject restaurant.

A chef in New Orleans is conducting a social experiment at the Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to acknowledge the city's racial wealth disparity.

Diners hoping to grab a bite at Saartj, a lunch counter that sells authentic Nigerian food, first get a lesson from Chef Tunde Wey about race and money in New Orleans, The Independent reported.

Wey begins by sharing stats with his customers and gives them the price of their lunch. People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

New Orleans chef Tunde Wey charged white customers $30, minorities $12 in social experiment

You know what the most pathetic thing about this? Blacks won't be offended by this. They will actually see this as righteous, where NORMAL HUMANS would be greatly offended by such patronizing.

How many fucking WE HAVE ARRIVED moments has that fucking stink race had anyway? They sure as shit did not arrive when MLK marched on Washington, not when of those fucking people became president, not when they got their own colleges, NAACP, when a negro man was set free after killing a white woman and a white boy, not with Blackpeoplemeet.com, or when they finally have a super hero of their own.

Nope. Have not arrived yet. No way. They are still treated with disrespect from democrats or liberals and those things are so pathetic that they don't know being patronized is suppposed to be offensive.

What a fucking disaster of a race.
I'm sorry you can't afford anything beyond jack in the box.

I feel your pain
Most normal people have money because they don’t waste it on your stupid white guilt garbage.

Who in the fuck would eat at a Nigerian Restaurant?

What the hell do they serve...The family pet?

If I saw any white man walking into a Nigerian Restaurant, I would
contact the local authorities and ensure that he is not allowed to purchase
an AR-15. (Cause that is one insane asshole)

Hilarious.

People have the right to patronize whomever they wish.

Use your same standard to address those in this thread who have said they would not patronize the subject restaurant.

No surprise. Regressives use situational ethics all the time, it is who you are. So therefore you will see it that way.
Based on your response, if I was buying products from a company and a black salesperson walks in and I say "sorry I won't do business with black people"...I assume you would be fine with that?

Forum List

Back