Zone1 30 Controversial Examples of White Privilege in America – Examining Racial Disparities and Inequities

Isn't that the thing that brought about the reversal of affirmative action?

No, what brought about the end of "Affirmative Action" was a bunch of rich white people using Asian cut-outs to oppose the policy. Asians were doing fine under AA Policies.

So now the universities are just dumping test scores altogether on admissions, and we are better off for it.

Some want to deny the system of preferences based on race that whites are afforded. This slideshow points out the many ways whites have advantages. "White privilege refers to the societal advantages that white individuals often experience due to their skin color, leading to disparities in opportunities and treatment."
30 Controversial Examples of White Privilege in America – Examining Racial Disparities and Inequities

Everything in that article is 100% TRUE.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1706795746964.png

Everything in that article is 100% TRUE.
#17. Cultural Assimilation
White individuals often experience less pressure to assimilate into the dominant culture compared to people of color. (Source: National Association of Social Workers)

That's because we like our culture just fine. No need to change.

#17. Cultural Assimilation
White individuals often experience less pressure to assimilate into the dominant culture compared to people of color. (Source: National Association of Social Workers)

That's because we like our culture just fine. No need to change.

I think Dr.Manning has a point. You can't blame others for millennium's of culture. We were all slaves at one point or other in history.

I think Dr.Manning has a point. You can't blame others for millennium's of culture. We were all slaves at one point or other in history.

It is not the inability of any race to accomplishment it is CULTURE. I hope all understand the point of putting up this video.

Forum List

Back