A report card on the Biden administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
Trump was a superb and Bold leader who was the first to tackle China , Iran and illegal invasion
Etc
His popularity was never high because of the “ propaganda puppets in the media “

President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.

Guess you didn't get a look at what he did his first day. It sure won't unite the country. The guys a jack ass and he's now under the microscope. I'm going to enjoy watching you lefty loons defending the jack ass. Enjoy. I sure will.

Taxes may be necessary. We may need to roll back the trump bush and Reagan tax breaks.

"May". Yeah, dream on little dreamer -----or will Democrat Kool-Aid do that to one's mind?
Taxes are necessary.
If we had a constitutional fed gov, we wouldnt need much of a federal tax rate.
Your opinion is based on a faulty premise.
True but I don't see either side doing anything about that. Republicans spent like drunken sailors the last 4 years and only now will they start holding Biden to a higher standard than they held Trump.

Want to have another surplus? Do what Clinton did to get one. Cut Pentagon spending. And DON'T give rich people tax breaks.

Biden is an illegitimate president.

He's only been president for less than 8 hours, so it might be a little early for his first report card, but he hasn't grabbed anybody by the pussy or given Russians top secret information in an unannounced oval office meeting, or pissed off all our top allies, so I'll give him a little while before I start judging his presidency. He could have shook his dick at the troops from the capitol steps and still been more suitable to be president than that pig that just left.

He's already gone to his knees.

I had heard that Trump was on his knees crying at MaraLago, but I haven't verified that yet. I'm sure your report is accurate though. You batshit crazy trump supporters probably have better sources for trump's tantrums than i do.

My claim is verified by Biden's own words.

This was originally written on Jan. 12, then repeated on the 18th.

I was right, but that wasn't so hard.

The BBC reports, "There are reports of armed groups planning to gather at all 50 state capitols and in Washington DC in the run-up to his 20 January inauguration.

"Security will be tight for the event after a pro-Trump mob stormed Congress."

The media is going nuts over this warning from the FBI.

I don't believe it for a minute.

There is little doubt that one or more far right groups consisting of Trump's friends like Boogaloo, QAnon, and the Proud Boys are responsible for the threat.

Why do I not believe it? They want to drive the media nuts. They love publicity. Issuing threats is what they do. They have issued countless threats in support of Trump for the past four years.

And lastly, you don't start an insurrection by telling the target where and when the strike is coming.

Trump's followers, like Trump himself, are cowards. It is one thing to attack an unguarded capitol building. It is quite another to attack targets that are guarded by armed troops and/or police. Trump's anarchists arm themselves for display purposes only.

In the two weeks since the deadly Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, concerned that the right-wing extremists who continue to back former President Donald Trump might stage another attack on Inauguration Day, had turned Capitol campuses into fortified encampments.

But the fury appeared to fizzle after Trump exited the White House and Biden took the oath of office and officially became the 46th president of the United States.

That's because you are an idiot. I'm sure it's why you don't understand lots of stuff.

Funny thing about some people. They make outrageous accusations but do not explain themselves. As is the case here, no one has any idea what Bulldog is talking about.

Maybe it's because there is no explanation. He just said it. That became common during the Trump era.

I stopped reading early in the first paragraph because it was enough to see the OP is full of BS. Let me guess, the entire OP is about their feelings right?

See, now there is another common trait that cropped up during the Trump era. Trump's followers didn't know and they didn't want to know. Instead they speculate.

As is the case here.

Pandering and virtue signaling as far as the eye can see.
Hilarious that a stale career swamp rat elitist has bamboozled millions into believing something new and fresh is happening.

Nothing to see here, just the status quo reasserting itself.:eusa_hand:

Commies love the sound of Sleepy Joe's name.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a patsy in the White House." There, fixed

Commies love the sound of Sleepy Joe's name.

Uncle joe killed over 60 million. Uncle joe was screaming at the terror that he saw as he lay on his death bed.

How many people have died from Covid since that inept fool Biden took the oath of office?

More Americans died of Covid on Biden's first day than died on 9/11. He threw a party for himself that day.

Guess you didn't get a look at what he did his first day. It sure won't unite the country. The guys a jack ass and he's now under the microscope. I'm going to enjoy watching you lefty loons defending the jack ass. Enjoy. I sure will.

I am not going to debate Trump's effectiveness here. I did that on this thread, The realities of the Trump administration

Suffice to say that Trump's idea of nationalism was to isolate the U.S. from its traditional allies in trems of trade and military alliances. Biden wants restore those relationships. Biden understands that the U.S. became the lone superpower because of those relationships.

Also, Trump's decision to destroy the Iranian nuclear deal was a disaster. Iran was permanently barred from making a nuke. Today, she has resumed her nuclear research because, due to Trump's foolish decision, there is nothing to stop her.

I am not going to debate Trump's effectiveness here. I did that on this thread, The realities of the Trump administration

Suffice to say that Trump's idea of nationalism was to isolate the U.S. from its traditional allies in trems of trade and military alliances. Biden wants restore those relationships. Biden understands that the U.S. became the lone superpower because of those relationships.

Also, Trump's decision to destroy the Iranian nuclear deal was a disaster. Iran was permanently barred from making a nuke. Today, she has resumed her nuclear research because, due to Trump's foolish decision, there is nothing to stop her.

Trump was quite effective and Biden will just return all to the status quo that all but our tax payers will love.

Here are some of the things he did in his four years.

The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same "clown" lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The "clown" in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The "clown" in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

Not isolationism. America first. Most of our allies were content to let the American tax payer pay the lions share. Trump put a stop to that when he had Mattis tell them they would have to pay their fair share.

As for Iran. The only winner in that deal was Iran. Barry gave them the billions we had frozen and they used it to support every terrorist outfit out there. They also used it to pursue their quest for nukes. Anyone who thinks they stopped that pursuit is a fool.

Oh and on Bidens first day he screwed every American tax payer in the country. Some great leader he is.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

He's going to obey his masters just like all presidents do and that ain't us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back