A record 4.3 million workers quit their jobs in August, led by food and retail industries

It began under a lot of heads of states globally. Not sure what you point was other than deflect away the perpetrator of the
virus, which was China. Can you say China?

They wont blame China, because they know China is their puppet master.

So you believe businesses hire people they don’t need? All my years of owning businesses and being in management, I can’t think of hiring a person I didn’t need.
All those years I was in restaurant management and a franchisee for a national restaurant chain we always over hired and still to this day they do. You, keep the good ones and weed out the bad ones.

All those years I was in restaurant management and a franchisee for a national restaurant chain we always over hired and still to this day they do. You, keep the good ones and weed out the bad ones.

These days mostly it's bad ones with an attitude.
Just ask anybody whose trying to hire!

Brought on by a pandemic that began under your savior. You guys always forget about that part. People are quitting because they aren't going to put up with shitty paying jobs anymore.
This was coming on the horizon in the next 10 years. The pandemic..just sped it up that it's an issue now.
So they are going to "shitty" pay to no pay.

BRILLIANT!

Wow, Biden has really fucked up that V recovery.

WAY TO GO JOE!

Biden didn't fuck up the recovery. The anti-vaxxers fucked it up. The fourth surge - the pandemic of the unvaccinated, started in July.

With no vaccines mandates, no health insurance, no paid sick leave, and no mask mandates, would you go to work in a restaurant or in retail for minimum wage? People were just going back to work, when the surge of the unvaccinated hit and workers quit their jobs, like night following day.

Until everyone is vaccinated, and the pandemic is under control, your economy will never come back. People aren't paid enough money in these low end jobs to cover the risks, and with no medical insurance, no sick leave, and no mask mandates, it's not worth the risk.

Time to pass get vaccinated and pass the Build Back Better plan.

These days mostly it's bad ones with an attitude.
Just ask anybody whose trying to hire!
Back in the 70's and early 80's customer's weren't ass holes in food and retail industry and I see why they are leaving the respective industries from what I've witnessed from many of their customers today.

Can you say Conspiracy Theory?...cause until there's definitive proof that it originated in a lab..that's about all you can say. Sorry. :)
Seeing as how Fauci funded gain of function research in the very lab this came from, it is obvious what happened.

But you keep believing it happened because someone at a bat. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok:

Biden didn't fuck up the recovery. The anti-vaxxers fucked it up. The fourth surge - the pandemic of the unvaccinated, started in July.

With no vaccines mandates, no health insurance, no paid sick leave, and no mask mandates, would you go to work in a restaurant or in retail for minimum wage? People were just going back to work, when the surge of the unvaccinated hit and workers quit their jobs, like night following day.

Until everyone is vaccinated, and the pandemic is under control, your economy will never come back. People aren't paid enough money in these low end jobs to cover the risks, and with no medical insurance, no sick leave, and no mask mandates, it's not worth the risk.

Time to pass get vaccinated and pass the Build Back Better plan.
If they are vaccinated and wear a mask, WTF are they worried about?

Unless the vaccine and masks don't work........

I usually hired trained and then fired, it was a week or two process.

Back in the 70's and early 80's customer's weren't ass holes in food and retail industry and I see why they are leaving the respective industries from what I've witnessed from many of their customers today.

Are you serious?
This is like saying no one pursues welding anymore because they might get burned!
You must be a loser.....

It's business seems a job necessary they have to make it more attractive than the competition. If they don't they don't see it as so important

Seeing as how Fauci funded gain of function research in the very lab this came from, it is obvious what happened.

But you keep believing it happened because someone at a bat. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok:
Again, until you can prove it, it's just like phantom election fraud....it's a myth.
But you just keep smokin...whatever it is you smoke. :)

So they are going to "shitty" pay to no pay.

BRILLIANT!
Some are leaving for better jobs. Some are leaving to go back to school. Some can't make arrangements for caregiving..beings as the anti-vaxx, anti-science crowd of dumbasses refuse to do the right thing and help perpetuate this pandemic.
It's my understanding that if you quit a job, you can't collect unemployment, so the whole "no pay" thing?...must not matter to them.

Again, until you can prove it, it's just like phantom election fraud....it's a myth.
But you just keep smokin...whatever it is you smoke. :)
Where is your proof it came from eating a bat? Oh, the Chicoms told you to believe that.

Nevermind. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back