Blacks frustration with Biden at an All Time High

Lefties are losing the blacks, so they have to import hispanics and Afghans.

Don't question the misogyny and pedophilia within the Afghan culture. Buggering little boys is OK in their culture, so we must accept it here.

Lefties are losing the blacks, so they have to import hispanics and Afghans.

Don't question the misogyny and pedophilia within the Afghan culture. Buggering little boys is OK in their culture, so we must accept it here.

One of the main reasons why Morroco was a popular tourist destination for American pedophiles for decades.

Doesn't matter. They will vote for the democrats anyway. Not like the Grand Ol Party has anything to offer them.

"Lefties" are a LOOOONG way from losing blacks.
We are giving more free shit away now than ever before... as long as that train is rolling, Republicans have exactly zero chance of gaining a meaningful number

Lefties, who, exactly, do you guys think you are fooling? It is not working.

This is why Dems want to import illegals to vote for them.

The Dummies bought in to "Orange Man Bad" lies like they bought in to "The Russian Collusion Hoax".

When are these voters going to grow a brain cell and realize the The DemNazi slave master is always going to hoodwink and bamboozle them in to staying on The DemTard Plantation?

I don't feel sorry for any of them who voted for Joeflation.

The Dummies bought in to "Orange Man Bad" lies like they bought in to "The Russian Collusion Hoax".

When are these voters going to grow a brain cell and realize the The DemNazi slave master is always going to hoodwink and bamboozle them in to staying on The DemTard Plantation?

I don't feel sorry for any of them who voted for Joeflation.

Me either.

I hope they are suffering financially...because they fucked over the entire nation.

Me either.

I hope they are suffering financially...because they fucked over the entire nation.
You get The President you deserve. America is becoming increasingly wicked, and unless that changes, I see a future of nothing but corrupt corporate and foreign owned presidents whose sole purpose will be to sell of what wealth America has left to the highest bidder until there is nothing left.

If a good man gets in to office, they will assassinate him like they did JFK, like they tried to do with Reagan, and like how they politically assassinated President Trump weaponizing FISA, THE FBI, and Congress itself to remove a President that they could not buy or influence for their own personal profit.

Last edited:
You get The President you deserve. America is becoming increasingly wicked, and unless that changes, I see a future of nothing but corrupt corporate and foreign owned presidents whose sole purpose will be to sell of what wealth America has left to the highest bidder until there is nothing left.

If a good man gets in to office, they will assassinate him like they did JFK, like they tried to do with Reagan, and like how they politically assassinated President Trump weaponizing FISA, THE FBI, and Congress itself to remove a President that they could not buy or influence for their own personal profit.

Bi-Dung was installed. America DID NOT deserve him!!

Looking back, I think Biden's presidency really failed when Manchin wouldn't repeal filibuster over voting rights. BUT, given covid and the 20 election laws .. imo we gotta let is play out through 24.

Forum List

Back