A recent observation gave me comfort.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I work security and my current position has me patrolling just about all of the city of Austin TX. I go from various locations to answer alarms and just maintain a presence. A large part of my patrols take me through some of the most affluent communities in the state. Places where political whores live, lobbyists, bureaucrooks, lawyers and judges not to mention corporate executives that pollute the capital city of the world's greatest state. Suburbs like "Tarrytown" and "Westlake" that are full of parasites that put "I can't breathe" and BLM agitprop signs on their lawns. They literally buy multi million dollar houses that are less than 20 years old, have them demolished and replace them with tacky buildings a proctologist might operate out of.

What comforts me to view this is all of the graffiti, vagrants and criminal activity taking place in their back yards. In some cases within the walls they've built around their houses. Once these liberal assholes get what they "want", they're going to be cannibalized. I won't lift a finger to defend them, and neither will the police they've defunded. On a daily basis I witness the decline of these areas and have to take ghetto rats into custody then wait for police to respond which has taken a lot longer. These fuckin people are dead already and don't even know it.

I do feel bad for some of the kids. They didn't choose to have retarded parents, but I can't allow my emotions to interfere with what is happening.

I work security and my current position has me patrolling just about all of the city of Austin TX. I go from various locations to answer alarms and just maintain a presence. A large part of my patrols take me through some of the most affluent communities in the state. Places where political whores live, lobbyists, bureaucrooks, lawyers and judges not to mention corporate executives that pollute the capital city of the world's greatest state. Suburbs like "Tarrytown" and "Westlake" that are full of parasites that put "I can't breathe" and BLM agitprop signs on their lawns. They literally buy multi million dollar houses that are less than 20 years old, have them demolished and replace them with tacky buildings a proctologist might operate out of.

What comforts me to view this is all of the graffiti, vagrants and criminal activity taking place in their back yards. In some cases within the walls they've built around their houses. Once these liberal assholes get what they "want", they're going to be cannibalized. I won't lift a finger to defend them, and neither will the police they've defunded. On a daily basis I witness the decline of these areas and have to take ghetto rats into custody then wait for police to respond which has taken a lot longer. These fuckin people are dead already and don't even know it.

I do feel bad for some of the kids. They didn't choose to have retarded parents, but I can't allow my emotions to interfere with what is happening.

Lol
parasites buy the million dollar homes?

mad long as it’s not your kids neck the cops put their knee in, huh?

Sad what happens when uneducated bigots think it’s ok to let everyone know who they are.
bitter angry loser white man

On a daily basis I witness the decline of these areas and have to take ghetto rats into custody then wait for police to respond which has taken a lot longer.

Why does Zimmerman come to mind when I read this?

What job do you have where you just aimlessly ride around taking people into custody that you can't arrest?

I'm a truck driver. There is a saying "Keep Austin weird." I didn't know what they meant until I drove there. That is a weird city. Everything about it is strange as hell.

Now why did I just know your comfort involves some hatred and sadism?

Thank you for your personal perspective.

Maybe one reason for those wealthy people advertising their support for BLM is that they think that this will afford them some protection from the mobs.

I have noticed that some local businesses here have signs saying how much they support BLM, but during the looting this summer, those signs did not protect them.

P. S. I expect those wealthy people will soon want to change the name of your city. I do believe that Mr. Austin was responsible for bringing slaves to Mexico-governed Texas.

Happy New Year

Why does Zimmerman come to mind when I read this?

What job do you have where you just aimlessly ride around taking people into custody that you can't arrest?

I worded this wrong.

I witness the decline on a daily basis. I've only had to take 1 dude into custody because he refused to get out of the lobby and was threatening people. It is not something I enjoyed, or got any satisfaction from. The man was a filthy vagrant who really just wanted to go to jail for the winter. I don't carry cuffs, nor do I particularly care to make physical contact with strange people. I briefly worked in the prison industry and having to do random pat downs disgusted me. I usually selected the people who wore clean clothes and had decent hygiene.

If you read this as if I'm trying to glorify a low paying job that carries no real authority other than what my character and presence can earn, you're ignoring the entire point of the thread.

The point is, these rich liberal imbeciles who spit at their protectors and coddle the predators are going to wish like hell they bought AR15's and some ammo, supported the McCloskey's rather than the mobs because NO ONE and I do mean NO ONE will be there to even answer the 911 calls when the shit hits the fan. The dispatchers will be at home stuffing magazines, the patrol officers will be securing government buildings if they even show up at all, and the rest of us will watch the fires from a distance. Rich liberal dipshits are dead already, and I don't care what they're paying their security agents because they will be abandoned when the bottom falls out and $1 becomes $0.

1609436706369.png

Trump is gone but racist white grievance politics is alive and well.

Lol you just "elected" a bonafide racist but, do carry on fool.

They only look for the 'D' when they vote.

Here is a board regular stating that policies don't matter.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Him: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

They have been trained never to question.

Forum List

Back