A really bad situation.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Since about 2005, I had no offline friends except for my family of origin. Very lonely.

In 2020 I found a Zoom group of men discussing gender issues. I felt much less lonely. Now the group has been banned by PayPal and I have no way of renewing my membership by SubscribeStar. Thus, I am lonely again.

Hopefully, I will reconnect with that group or find a new group of Zoom friends.

Since about 2005, I had no offline friends except for my family of origin. Very lonely.

In 2020 I found a Zoom group of men discussing gender issues. I felt much less lonely. Now the group has been banned by PayPal and I have no way of renewing my membership by SubscribeStar. Thus, I am lonely again.

Hopefully, I will reconnect with that group or find a new group of Zoom friends.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that may lead to meeting folks? We moved here to Missouri in 2015 and I knew just James (hubby) and a few in-laws. A few years ago I joined a painting class and ended up with some very lovely old bats I mean ladies that became very good friends.

Maybe you could have some luck that way.

Or even try something new like photography, or collecting something.

Good luck- most people suck.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that may lead to meeting folks? We moved here to Missouri in 2015 and I knew just James (hubby) and a few in-laws. A few years ago I joined a painting class and ended up with some very lovely old bats I mean ladies that became very good friends.

Maybe you could have some luck that way.

Or even try something new like photography, or collecting something.

Good luck- most people suck.
I will try to meet people online. I have no interest in meeting people offline. I hope to find Zoom friends.

Out of curiosity- why do you prefer online friends over those in person?
I do not know. I had no offline friends since 2005.

By online friends, I mean people with whom I talk over Zoom. One lonely winter night I was talking to may friend as he was travelling by a train in Sydney -- for him it was a summer day.

I do not know. I had no offline friends since 2005.

By online friends, I mean people with whom I talk over Zoom. One lonely winter night I was talking to may friend as he was travelling by a train in Sydney -- for him it was a summer day.

I can see how that would be interesting. I've had good friends online that I've met in person. Pros and cons to both, I suppose. I wish you luck however you find some.

I do not know how to pay for SubscribeStar -- they do not accept prepaid cards.
I just looked over their help page and they say that they do accept prepaid cards.

Perhaps there is some other problem that made your prepaid card not work??

Do you sometimes walk around outside??

I just looked over their help page and they say that they do accept prepaid cards.

Perhaps there is some other problem that made your prepaid card not work??
Are there any prepaid cards other then Visa and MasterCard?

I would assume so, but I have no direct knowledge.

Is there a problem with using MasterCard or VISA?

-----------------------------------------------------

Group video chat.
There are lots of those out there that are free. Why not just find another?

Forum List

Back