A Realistic Obama Dilemma:Where Can He Campaign Without A Massive Public Protest?

I actually think Obama and incumbent Representatives from either party should be very nervous. I mean, what has either party done regarding jobs? Without significant job, gains the the economic conditions for Main Street America just plain don't happen.
The GOP (including the TP), Dems and Congress in general have record low approval ratings and as this economy flounders, it's going to get worse for Obama, the GOP (including the TP) and the Dems.

Nervous? Sure.

In a state of borderline retreat?

No..

The Tea Party wants a fight..give them a fight.

Stop the compromising.

I'd like to see him return to some of the factories that he stood in touting the success of his stimulus plan...you know...the ones that are closed up a year later? Funny but I don't see that happening any time soon.

No, Barack will do what he did during the health care debate...he'll speak in front of hand picked liberal audiences that will cheer like crazy no matter what he says or no matter how bad the economy still is. I wonder sometimes if the reason that Obama still thinks he's on the right track with his policies is that his "handlers" very rarely let him come anywhere near someone with a dissenting view.

well I am sure there are a few zoo's in Ohio where Obama can make some campaign appearences, Im sure all the monkeys/apes will be cheering.

And why would anyone think this is racist?

He can campaign anywhere.

The majority of America still likes him. Alot.

:lol:

You can count me in that group that likes him personally. I just don't like him as my President. It isn't a personal thing...it's a competency thing. I'm a manager. If I had an employee who worked for me who couldn't do the job at some point I'd have to let them go. It wouldn't be because I didn't like them...it would be because they didn't do what they were hired to do.

It's no different with Barack Obama. He was hired to do a job. It's now two and a half years later. He's made numerous excuses why the job hasn't gotten done but when he was hired he said that he was the man for the job and that he had plans to fix the problems we were facing. At some point blaming your predecessor or "bad luck" ceases to be a believable excuse. Obama reached that point with me after year two. I don't think his plans to fix the economy worked and I don't think he has any other ideas except more of the same.

Why would you give someone who couldn't do the job you hired him for, an extension on his contract?

no,the monkeys,gorrillas and baboons would be cheering cause they all got free kool-aid and bananas,supplied by ACORN.

So, is the OP priming the pump for more of those mature Tea Party disruptions? Anyone remember the way those respectful, intelligent, articulate Tea Party types conducted themselves during the summer of 2009 during the Health Care "town hall" meetings?

Perhaps the reactionary Conservatives will once again demonstrate their tolerance for open debate and discussion and ultimately compromise which have been the hallmarks of American political discourse for centuries. Or, perhaps not.

You want to see protest wait till the votes are in an he loses big time.

when bambi loses on November 6, there wont be enough cops to stop the Obama Flash Mobs from destroying thier own cities.thats ok,who wants to live in detroit anyway.

I am concerned about the mob mentality. it is a very real possibility and it will be ugly. This is one thing Obama has done well. He has polarized America.

I am concerned about the mob mentality. it is a very real possibility and it will be ugly. This is one thing Obama has done well. He has polarized America.

No there isn't.

If President Obama loses the transition of power will be as orderly as it's ever been.

He can campaign anywhere.

The majority of America still likes him. Alot.

:lol:

You can count me in that group that likes him personally. I just don't like him as my President. It isn't a personal thing...it's a competency thing. I'm a manager. If I had an employee who worked for me who couldn't do the job at some point I'd have to let them go. It wouldn't be because I didn't like them...it would be because they didn't do what they were hired to do.

It's no different with Barack Obama. He was hired to do a job. It's now two and a half years later. He's made numerous excuses why the job hasn't gotten done but when he was hired he said that he was the man for the job and that he had plans to fix the problems we were facing. At some point blaming your predecessor or "bad luck" ceases to be a believable excuse. Obama reached that point with me after year two. I don't think his plans to fix the economy worked and I don't think he has any other ideas except more of the same.

Why would you give someone who couldn't do the job you hired him for, an extension on his contract?

That's fine.

Don't vote for him.

when obama loses,many store owners will empty their stores until after all hell breaks loose. I wonder if the flash mobs will terrorize every KFC in Los Angeles.

when obama loses,many store owners will empty their stores until after all hell breaks loose. I wonder if the flash mobs will terrorize every KFC in Los Angeles.

Why would they attack KFC?

That's fine.

Don't vote for him.

I won't and I think a lot of Americans who did last time are going to be standing in a voting booth next year asking themselves why they did so. Obama made lots of promises and has lived up to very few of them. He was elected on a vague concept of hope and change. The American people now understand what his vision of hope and change is...and I don't think they like what they've seen. I remember a lot of people I talked to back in '08 said they voted for Obama just to see what the other guys could do. Well, now they know. I don't think Obama gets their vote next year. I think he loses the independent voter and I think the youth vote and the black vote doesn't turn out in even close to the same numbers as in '08.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back