A Realistic Obama Dilemma:Where Can He Campaign Without A Massive Public Protest?

too bad there are only a dozen small white towns with 6% unemployment for bambi to campaign in and blame the mess on Bush,Reagan and Lincoln.

too bad there are only a dozen small white towns with 6% unemployment for bambi to campaign in and blame the mess on Bush,Reagan and Lincoln.

Obama could draw a bigger crowd than Perry at any location in Texas

Obama will still draw massive crowds and the Republicans/TeaTards will send people to disrupt his rallies and shout down others

But...what the hell?....Thats politics

Long as they don't send someone with a gun and a scope.

It's all good.

Shouting and signs are fine.

Gun fire is not.

I don't think you'll see anyting other than carefully staged rallies filled with supporters.

Nothing impromtu where he will have to hear unhappy taxpayers asking the tough questions.

You mean like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_aXoLaY2k]Obama: Vice President Biden Calls The Tea Party Members Terrorists Aug 15th, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Obama will still draw massive crowds and the Republicans/TeaTards will send people to disrupt his rallies and shout down others

But...what the hell?....Thats politics

Long as they don't send someone with a gun and a scope.

It's all good.

Shouting and signs are fine.

Gun fire is not.

Texans don't do that anymore.....Do they?

I'd like to see him return to some of the factories that he stood in touting the success of his stimulus plan...you know...the ones that are closed up a year later? Funny but I don't see that happening any time soon.

No, Barack will do what he did during the health care debate...he'll speak in front of hand picked liberal audiences that will cheer like crazy no matter what he says or no matter how bad the economy still is. I wonder sometimes if the reason that Obama still thinks he's on the right track with his policies is that his "handlers" very rarely let him come anywhere near someone with a dissenting view.

:eusa_liar:

Now put yourself in Obama's shoes. He can't win without all those swing states. Where will he campaign in Pennsylvania?(aside from Philly where many of his supporters are trashing stores in downtown),and how about Ohio?Ohio is worse of now than ever.Forget Florida,he has no place there to campaign there with 11/12% unemployment with small businesses on the edge.Obama has already lost Iowa,Virginia,North Carolina,Missouri,Indiana(and probably Michigan) What's Obama going to do? just campaign in very small towns with 6% unemployment?:eusa_eh:

Hell, it doesn't look like Perry could even beat Obama in TEXAS!!

Poll: In presidential matchup, Obama would beat Perry in Texas - Washington Times

Nice try, Goose! How about next time you don't quote a poll taken back in June when Perry wasn't even in the race? Gee, you're not a little nervous about Perry are you?

I actually think Obama and incumbent Representatives from either party should be very nervous. I mean, what has either party done regarding jobs? Without significant job, gains the the economic conditions for Main Street America just plain don't happen.
The GOP (including the TP), Dems and Congress in general have record low approval ratings and as this economy flounders, it's going to get worse for Obama, the GOP (including the TP) and the Dems.

:eusa_liar:

Now put yourself in Obama's shoes. He can't win without all those swing states. Where will he campaign in Pennsylvania?(aside from Philly where many of his supporters are trashing stores in downtown),and how about Ohio?Ohio is worse of now than ever.Forget Florida,he has no place there to campaign there with 11/12% unemployment with small businesses on the edge.Obama has already lost Iowa,Virginia,North Carolina,Missouri,Indiana(and probably Michigan) What's Obama going to do? just campaign in very small towns with 6% unemployment?:eusa_eh:

You can color Colorado deep dark red in November 2012 also. Here is democrat governor Hickenlooper's comments on Obama winning this state in 2012.

How bad have things got for President Obama's re-election chances in Colorado? His own allies are down on his chances at re-election and publicly knocking down his campaign's pretense of confidence. Governor Hickenlooper told Politico today that Obama will "have a hard time" winning Colorado in 2012 over voter dissatisfaction with the economy.

Colorado Peak Politics:: HICK TRIANGULATES OBAMA: Says He Will 'Have A Hard Time' Winning Colorado

I'd like to see him return to some of the factories that he stood in touting the success of his stimulus plan...you know...the ones that are closed up a year later? Funny but I don't see that happening any time soon.

No, Barack will do what he did during the health care debate...he'll speak in front of hand picked liberal audiences that will cheer like crazy no matter what he says or no matter how bad the economy still is. I wonder sometimes if the reason that Obama still thinks he's on the right track with his policies is that his "handlers" very rarely let him come anywhere near someone with a dissenting view.

You got that right.

He'll have carefully staged rallies full of supporters and they will all cheer. As you say it won't matter what he says, they will clap and cheer regardless. Hell. Mayby they still think he's gonna buy em a car or pay their rent. LOL

Hell. Thats what I'd do. Who wants to answer tough questions from those that aren't blinded by the light and know hope and change is nothing but a pile BS??

Yah,all those Cowboys in Texas are going to cheer for Obama in the masses in Dallas/Forth Worth. I can't wait to see that.

god, all those liberal guests on fox cable news shows that used the"well obama has a big like-ability factor despite his poor approval ratings",,Yah, Obama has 39% approval,yet 65% of Americans think he's the modern day Jesus/Lincoln/Roosevelt,,,therefore he can't lose. Really? thats not from what I hearing from the Average American,most Americans want him to step down and go back to where-ever he came from,,and let Hillary finish the term.

well I am sure there are a few zoo's in Ohio where Obama can make some campaign appearences, Im sure all the monkeys/apes will be cheering.

Forum List

Back