A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

you do realize you're pulling crap outa yer butt to justify yer stance &'m by passing most of what you say because it's bullshit? you bring up DS, then say I SAID IT'S OK TO 'MURDER' because of it?

i never said any such thing. so your need to lie just to make yer point.... & broadbrush is ignorant to say the least.

& yep - you are such a hypocrite.
You're bypassing most of what I say because you know it is true and you can't argue against it.

Do you support killing Downs' Syndrome babies just because they have Down Syndrome? You said it's often not a severe physical defect yet you insist it's the right of the mother to choose to kill them anyway. Do you oppose aborting Down Syndrome babies, then? Do you oppose aborting any physical handicap?

Do you watch the commercials for Shriners and see those handicapped kids? Clearly you think that their mothers had a choice, a legitimate choice, whether to let them live or to kill them in the womb - up until birth (giving you credit that you might actually object to the post-partem abortions that the Democratic Party in Virginia supports).

So, no, I didn't lie. You claim that it's the right of the mother to choose to murder Down Syndrome and other children just for the convenience of the parents.

^
' Do you support killing Downs' Syndrome babies just because they have Down Syndrome?'

i don't support the killing of any baby. a zygote nor an embryo is a baby.

' You said it's often not a severe physical defect yet you insist it's the right of the mother to choose to kill them anyway. '

i said that that it's not my place to determine the destiny of the female whose uterus is hers & hers alone to decide what to do.

' Do you oppose aborting Down Syndrome babies, then? Do you oppose aborting any physical handicap?'

depending on what defects/abnormality it is, i can't say whether i would or not. personally i think it's more humane to terminate a pregnancy where, if left to continue - would subject a post born baby to a 'lifetime' (however long that may be) of pain & suffering. a 'physical handica' is such a broad based spectrum - like i said DS is & of itself is not a SEVERE defect. but DS coupled with other maladies could be. as for anybody else - - - not my uterus, not my decision.

'Do you watch the commercials for Shriners and see those handicapped kids?'

yep.

'Clearly you think that their mothers had a choice, a legitimate choice, whether to let them live or to kill them in the womb'

their uterus - their choice. you shackling women & force them against their will - to be reduced to nothing but incubaters is not taking the moral ethical high ground - - - so save that little bit of yer cray cray diatribe.

- up until birth (giving you credit that you might actually object to the post-partem abortions that the Democratic Party in Virginia supports).

a 'post partum abortion' is murder. how many children born into severe poverty, hungry & are forced to live in rat/roach infested dwellings where they can be shot & murdered just for going to school have the (R)s cared about?

you say it's the parent's responsibility.... babbluing about sneakers etc... so you really don't care. it's obvious.

'So, no, I didn't lie.'

ya you did.

'You claim that it's the right of the mother to choose to murder Down Syndrome and other children just for the convenience of the parents.'

i said it's not my biz'nez - - - whatever the reason. most abortions take place in the first trimester. they aren't babies, they aren't 'children'. & there are very very few women who 'choose' to terminate later than that for many reasons ... but it's usually not for 'convenience' - because the later it happens, the more dangerous it is & costly.

Well, there you have it. You support mothers having the choice to kill their babies. And don't give me that shit about most abortions happening in the first trimester. I already posted that 6700 abortions a year in the US are late-term. You support the killing of those 6700 babies and you admit it over and over again above. Those are babies with feelings, emotions, thinking brains. And they're burned in saltwater, their limbs ripped from their bodies while they're alive. Their heads are out of the vagina - in the room with the doctor - and the doctor cuts their head off. And you support this and don't try to deny it.

Also hipaa is a privacy law.

Please take 5 minutes and Google it and read at least the Wikipedia page. You just keep saying stupid shit and I keep trying to help you not look more stupid than you might otherwise but you're not paying attention. Nothing in HIPAA keeps me from telling you that if you have an abortion you murdered your child.
No nothing in Hipaa keeps me from telling you if I had an abortion IF I wanted you to know, but the privacy act states you can't find out if I had an abortion by searching my med. records if I didn't give you permission to.

So by law its none of you business who has an abortion. But I think all abortions should be counted, by numbers only, and not the name, for instance how many illegal abortions did Texas have this year?? (since they are bound and determined to make abortion illegal.)

Who the hell suggested that anyone has the right to check to see if you had an abortion? No, your dark, evil, secret is still safe; it's between you and your conscious.

Is it moral/ethical to knock up some young woman and then leave her holding the bag? No intention of paying child support, no help to her whatsoever. So she scrapes together an EBT card, public housing while American's complain they shouldn't have to pay taxes to support these types of situations. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. You want abortion to go away but offer no solutions. Just standing on the moral/ethical high ground calling the shots. Why don't the pro-life women drag the men in the equation into the picture. Women women women kill kill kill their child. That's all you do, scream it from the mountain tops.

I have a great solution and I already posted it. Women, keep your legs closed. Don't have sex with a man that isn't father material and you're not prepared to commit to raising a child with. Men, same thing. Don't have sex with a woman that you wouldn't want to be the mother of your children - because when you have sex, that's the possibility.

If a baby is made then man and woman become father and mother - they move in together and commit to stay together to raise the child to adulthood. I don't particularly care if they marry or not as long as they're committed to fulfilling the obligation they have to their child.

If you're not willing to have sex responsibly then don't have sex. Get a battery toy.

Abortion numbers are falling. Looks like society has learned. Women aren't baby mills.

you do realize you're pulling crap outa yer butt to justify yer stance &'m by passing most of what you say because it's bullshit? you bring up DS, then say I SAID IT'S OK TO 'MURDER' because of it?

i never said any such thing. so your need to lie just to make yer point.... & broadbrush is ignorant to say the least.

You're bypassing most of what I say because you know it is true and you can't argue against it.

Do you support killing Downs' Syndrome babies just because they have Down Syndrome? You said it's often not a severe physical defect yet you insist it's the right of the mother to choose to kill them anyway. Do you oppose aborting Down Syndrome babies, then? Do you oppose aborting any physical handicap?

Do you watch the commercials for Shriners and see those handicapped kids? Clearly you think that their mothers had a choice, a legitimate choice, whether to let them live or to kill them in the womb - up until birth (giving you credit that you might actually object to the post-partem abortions that the Democratic Party in Virginia supports).

So, no, I didn't lie. You claim that it's the right of the mother to choose to murder Down Syndrome and other children just for the convenience of the parents.

^
' Do you support killing Downs' Syndrome babies just because they have Down Syndrome?'

' You said it's often not a severe physical defect yet you insist it's the right of the mother to choose to kill them anyway. '

i said that that it's not my place to determine the destiny of the female whose uterus is hers & hers alone to decide what to do.

' Do you oppose aborting Down Syndrome babies, then? Do you oppose aborting any physical handicap?'

depending on what defects/abnormality it is, i can't say whether i would or not. personally i think it's more humane to terminate a pregnancy where, if left to continue - would subject a post born baby to a 'lifetime' (however long that may be) of pain & suffering. a 'physical handica' is such a broad based spectrum - like i said DS is & of itself is not a SEVERE defect. but DS coupled with other maladies could be. as for anybody else - - - not my uterus, not my decision.

yep.

'Clearly you think that their mothers had a choice, a legitimate choice, whether to let them live or to kill them in the womb'

their uterus - their choice. you shackling women & force them against their will - to be reduced to nothing but incubaters is not taking the moral ethical high ground - - - so save that little bit of yer cray cray diatribe.

- up until birth (giving you credit that you might actually object to the post-partem abortions that the Democratic Party in Virginia supports).

a 'post partum abortion' is murder. how many children born into severe poverty, hungry & are forced to live in rat/roach infested dwellings where they can be shot & murdered just for going to school have the (R)s cared about?

you say it's the parent's responsibility.... babbluing about sneakers etc... so you really don't care. it's obvious.

'So, no, I didn't lie.'

ya you did.

'You claim that it's the right of the mother to choose to murder Down Syndrome and other children just for the convenience of the parents.'

i said it's not my biz'nez - - - whatever the reason. most abortions take place in the first trimester. they aren't babies, they aren't 'children'. & there are very very few women who 'choose' to terminate later than that for many reasons ... but it's usually not for 'convenience' - because the later it happens, the more dangerous it is & costly.

Well, there you have it. You support mothers having the choice to kill their babies. And don't give me that shit about most abortions happening in the first trimester. I already posted that 6700 abortions a year in the US are late-term. You support the killing of those 6700 babies and you admit it over and over again above. Those are babies with feelings, emotions, thinking brains. And they're burned in saltwater, their limbs ripped from their bodies while they're alive. Their heads are out of the vagina - in the room with the doctor - and the doctor cuts their head off. And you support this and don't try to deny it.

most abortions are performed in the first trimester. millions every year ... so your stat of 6700 for late term is the lowest & is not the 'norm' by any stretch.

^

yep.

'So, no, I didn't lie.'

ya you did.

My God, you are using the most extreme cases to back your stance, you can't win so you make the picture ugly. Think of all those women that got a new lease on life. They are not chained to your moral/ethical stance. You say men have rights, the unborn have rights, but the women have no right. I say the women should have a choice.

Is it moral/ethical to knock up some young woman and then leave her holding the bag? No intention of paying child support, no help to her whatsoever. So she scrapes together an EBT card, public housing while American's complain they shouldn't have to pay taxes to support these types of situations. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. You want abortion to go away but offer no solutions. Just standing on the moral/ethical high ground calling the shots. Why don't the pro-life women drag the men in the equation into the picture. Women women women kill kill kill their child. That's all you do, scream it from the mountain tops.

I have a great solution and I already posted it. Women, keep your legs closed. Don't have sex with a man that isn't father material and you're not prepared to commit to raising a child with. Men, same thing. Don't have sex with a woman that you wouldn't want to be the mother of your children - because when you have sex, that's the possibility.

If a baby is made then man and woman become father and mother - they move in together and commit to stay together to raise the child to adulthood. I don't particularly care if they marry or not as long as they're committed to fulfilling the obligation they have to their child.

If you're not willing to have sex responsibly then don't have sex. Get a battery toy.

Abortion numbers are falling. Looks like society has learned. Women aren't baby mills.

access to birth control certainly plays a role. the ACA was designed to reduce abortions ... & isn't it ironic that (R)s want that to go away.

A question for Republicans who say let their grandparents die:

oh never mind, I don’t want to hear from those awful people.

Really? Republicans? No; that's Democrats. Cuomo killed thousands of elderly in New York. Intentionally. He planned it years ago when he chose not to purchase ventilators and, instead, said to plan how to prioritize the use of what they already had in a pandemic. The left has always been about death panels. No Republican has ever supported letting their grandparents die.

You've all given up on defending abortion - because you know you can't, and now you're just throwing red herrings around like confetti.

False on all counts.

Then demonstrate some agency, and prudent selection as to who you let raw dog you, and blow a load in you. It’s called taking responsibility for yourself...

Please take 5 minutes and Google it and read at least the Wikipedia page. You just keep saying stupid shit and I keep trying to help you not look more stupid than you might otherwise but you're not paying attention. Nothing in HIPAA keeps me from telling you that if you have an abortion you murdered your child.
No nothing in Hipaa keeps me from telling you if I had an abortion IF I wanted you to know, but the privacy act states you can't find out if I had an abortion by searching my med. records if I didn't give you permission to.

So by law its none of you business who has an abortion. But I think all abortions should be counted, by numbers only, and not the name, for instance how many illegal abortions did Texas have this year?? (since they are bound and determined to make abortion illegal.)

Who the hell suggested that anyone has the right to check to see if you had an abortion? No, your dark, evil, secret is still safe; it's between you and your conscious.
Funny how no one tries to hide whether, or not they’ve had a root canal...

Funny how no one tries to hide whether, or not they’ve had a root canal...
No one is hiding anything on this thread.

access to birth control certainly plays a role. the ACA was designed to reduce abortions ... & isn't it ironic that (R)s want that to go away.

They want 18 year old boys and girls to be in the 2030 war (or there about).

Really? Republicans? No; that's Democrats. Cuomo killed thousands of elderly in New York. Intentionally. He planned it years ago when he chose not to purchase ventilators and, instead, said to plan how to prioritize the use of what they already had in a pandemic. The left has always been about death panels. No Republican has ever supported letting their grandparents die.

You've all given up on defending abortion - because you know you can't, and now you're just throwing red herrings around like confetti.

False on all counts.
Men have rights, unborn have rights, political parties have rights, and women are supposed to cater to them. If you had a clue how liberating abortion is, how it gave women, millions of them, a new lease on life, how it enabled them to sure up their finances, and keep the ground they gained in the workforce, (which is the real problem), you wouldn't be so harsh on abortion. Women are trying to this world a favor by not bringing millions of children, (who are tax dependent) into the world. She is trying to hold on to what she has worked for. She is thinking about herself and no one else and that is truly the problem. You can't use abortion to get ahead and stay ahead of men in the workforce, so say the highly moral men and women in America.

^^^ I am well aware of other people having different beliefs compared to the ones that I have gone with. You do realize that there is more to the Lord's word than just want is in the old testament, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
of course. but how does that matter? you didn't really answer, now did you?

who gets to say 'never mind' to the OT, when it's supposedly written about god? who gets to decide which parts are valid & which parts aren't ? or impose any/all of it on those that don't believe what you believe?

this is a secular nation where no one religion is state sanctioned; therefore you live your life according to your bible, should you choose & you are allowed to pick & choose what's in there... but not force that belief on anybody else.
I never once said that the old Testament is to be disregarded especially when that happens to be where the ten commandments are, one of them being about killing which is what category abortion will always fall into no matter how you people try to justify it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
would you vote to make it legal to shackle a woman to force her to give birth?

& did you vote for trump?
If abortion was already illegal like it should be, you wouldn't have to ask such a question now would you? Yes, I voted for our current leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
you didn't answer the question.

again.

would you like to see women in shackles to prevent them from having one?

i'll also extend that question & apply it: to punishing her, should she seek an 'illegal' abortion as well. yes or no ?

i see you that you voted for a fornicator,
& who committed adultery,
& has coveted his neighbor's goods,
& has coveted his neighbor's wife,
& has stolen
& has not honored his mother & father

i see the picking & choosing is in full force.

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& has shown what his 'wrath' can do
& he's envious
& he has too much destructive 'pride'.

lol... god bless you too!
You do realize that a person who does what needs to be done where one situation is concerned is going to be unfortunately flawed somewhere else, right? Sadly no one on this planet is perfect.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. If being shackled is what it takes for the delivery to happen, oh well. To me, the only reason why an abortion should happen is if the pregnancy/delivery will bring an end to the life of the mother, especially if the well being of other people, like other kids for example, depends on the well being of the mother.
My wife was told with the last two of our children that she and the baby would die if she carried them to term. She chose to risk her life for her children and it paid off.
That just goes to show that a doctor's brain train can only travel so far.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

^^^ For the record, I am not on any kind of medicine except for the two Advil dots that I took this morning for my period cramps.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
perhaps you need to look into taking some anti cray cray meds.
Only a person with their own experience would be able to spot another person who has any. My only question is how much a day do you swallow?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

MURDER
In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That’s an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.2

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Intimate Partner Violence or Battering)
Domestic violence can be defined as a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over an intimate partner.3 According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4 Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.5

SEXUAL VIOLENCE
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, which includes crimes that were not reported to the police, 232,960 women in the U.S. were raped or sexually assaulted in 2006. That’s more than 600 women every day.6 Other estimates, such as those generated by the FBI, are much lower because they rely on data from law enforcement agencies. A significant number of crimes are never even reported for reasons that include the victim’s feeling that nothing can/will be done and the personal nature of the incident.7

THE TARGETS
Young women, low-income women and some minorities are disproportionately victims of domestic violence and rape. Women ages 20-24 are at greatest risk of nonfatal domestic violence8, and women age 24 and under suffer from the highest rates of rape.9 The Justice Department estimates that one in five women will experience rape or attempted rape during their college years, and that less than five percent of these rapes will be reported.10 Income is also a factor: the poorer the household, the higher the rate of domestic violence — with women in the lowest income category experiencing more than six times the rate of nonfatal intimate partner violence as compared to women in the highest income category.11 When we consider race, we see that African-American women face higher rates of domestic violence than white women, and American-Indian women are victimized at a rate more than double that of women of other races.12

IMPACT ON CHILDREN
According to the Family Violence Prevention Fund, “growing up in a violent home may be a terrifying and traumatic experience that can affect every aspect of a child’s life, growth and development. . . . children who have been exposed to family violence suffer symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, such as bed-wetting or nightmares, and were at greater risk than their peers of having allergies, asthma, gastrointestinal problems, headaches and flu.” In addition, women who experience physcial abuse as children are at a greater risk of victimization as adults, and men have a far greater (more than double) likelihood of perpetrating abuse. 13

IMPACT ON HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
The Centers for Disease Control estimates that the cost of domestic violence in 2003 was more than over $8.3 billion. This cost includes medical care, mental health services, and lost productivity. 14

LEGISLATION
In 1994, the National Organization for Women, the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund (now called Legal Momentum), the Feminist Majority and other organizations finally secured passage of the Violence Against Women Act, which provided a record-breaking $1.6 billion to address issues of violence against women.15 However it took nearly an additional year to force the Newt Gingrich-led Congress to release the funding. An analysis estimated that in the first six years after VAWA was passed, nearly $14.8 billion was saved in net averted social costs.16 VAWA was reauthorized in 2005, with nearly $4 billion in funding over five years.17

False on all counts.
Men have rights, unborn have rights, political parties have rights, and women are supposed to cater to them. If you had a clue how liberating abortion is, how it gave women, millions of them, a new lease on life, how it enabled them to sure up their finances, and keep the ground they gained in the workforce, (which is the real problem), you wouldn't be so harsh on abortion. Women are trying to this world a favor by not bringing millions of children, (who are tax dependent) into the world. She is trying to hold on to what she has worked for. She is thinking about herself and no one else and that is truly the problem. You can't use abortion to get ahead and stay ahead of men in the workforce, so say the highly moral men and women in America.
A new lease on life at the cost of someone else's life. How noble. Maybe such a lease should be given to husbands in troubled marriges... Imagine how much easier the rest of his life would be if he could just kill the bitch. Privately mind you...

False on all counts.

And you sound like you want the Handmaid's tale to come to fruition.

most abortions are performed in the first trimester. millions every year ... so your stat of 6700 for late term is the lowest & is not the 'norm' by any stretch.
Are you kidding me? That's all you have to say about 6700 babies tortured to death in the United States, every year? Really? It's ok because it's not the norm? Just how sick in the head are you?

I shouldn't be but I can't help but be stunned anyway that a woman, a mother, thinks that it's OK to brutally torture 6700 babies to death every year.

False on all counts.

No women gets to have an abortion, they have to have an abortion.

False on all counts.

No women gets to have an abortion, they have to have an abortion.
"Commit" abortion...

My God, you are using the most extreme cases to back your stance, you can't win so you make the picture ugly. Think of all those women that got a new lease on life. They are not chained to your moral/ethical stance. You say men have rights, the unborn have rights, but the women have no right. I say the women should have a choice.

Don't bring God into the argument when you defend ripping the arms from a living, thinking, feeling baby.

Guess what? The most extreme cases are UGLY. You just don't want to be shown or told just how ugly it is. Most sites, probably this one, won't allow me to post actual photos or videos of abortions and what is done to the children. It IS ugly. You and others need to see it and think about just how ugly it is.

How is it that you think that abortion is OK because it is just the worst case that are so ugly? Are those extreme cases OK to you?

Forum List

Back