A question for white racists

I keep imagining white racist assholes like Ted Nugent living in Freddie Gray's shoes.

Yeah, I get the rough life these kids have. Ask yourself this: Like 2/3 of America's black kids, Freddy was raised in a single-parent poverty-stricken household. Did he really get a fair shot at the good life and if not, whose fault is it?

I keep imagining white racist assholes like Ted Nugent living in Freddie Gray's shoes.

Yeah, I get the rough life these kids have. Ask yourself this: Like 2/3 of America's black kids, Freddy was raised in a single-parent poverty-stricken household. Did he really get a fair shot at the good life and if not, whose fault is it?
It sure as fuck isn't my fault.
I once lived in a couple of the roughest parts of Chicago. I literally never met one young negro man who wasn't into committing crimes. Violent or not. It didn't matter as long as they got what their culture told them they deserved.

It sure as fuck isn't my fault.
I once lived in a couple of the roughest parts of Chicago. I literally never met one young negro man who wasn't into committing crimes. Violent or not. It didn't matter as long as they got what their culture told them they deserved.

Back in the day it was called "getting paid" but plenty of poor, non-white kids achieve quality lives without committing crimes. Still there is no denying the fact that the parents of thugs (of any color) are in large part responsible for birthing and then failing their children. The kids raised in single family households have been failed not by society but by their parents.

So was the current president of the United States. He seemed to make it.

No excuses.

So was the current president of the United States. He seemed to make it.

No excuses.

Not true! No comparison!

I'd kill myself if I thought like you.

Then you didn't read my post very well.

I would kill myself, for the betterment of society, if I were a Taker or a Liberal. As a Conservative, my desire is to assist the Takers and Liberals in removing themselves from society as well.

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?

Have one myself:

"Did you have a pet dog or cat growing up?"

Most serial murderers grew up sans pets so never learned empathy and compassion like those with pets do. If you can 'write off' entire ethnicities something's going on in your brain much like in a serial murderer.
Or they had pets and tortured them.
huh
He's talking about serial killers and pets. First they torture and kill other things like pets and other animals.

I shot 1 bird when I was a kid and knew needless killing was wrong. I even feel sorry for the deer I shoot but I feel worse for cows and beef is expensive.

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?
INVALID QUESTION. Poor blacks in ghetto neighborhoods have PLENTY of hope, and often much more than middle class Whites in middle class neighborhoods. You didn't know ?
geez.gif

INVALID QUESTION. Poor blacks in ghetto neighborhoods have PLENTY of hope, and often much more than middle class Whites in middle class neighborhoods. You didn't know ?
geez.gif

Really? I didn't know that. Can you provide some "credible" proof to substantiate your claim?

Negroes generally have double digit IQs. Endemic HPD and a low IQ means even sitting still long enough to learn the alphabet is next to impossible. 75% of negro children in the US are from fatherless homes. They basically eat a constant diet of refined sugar, salt and fat. This accounts for endemic diabetes and morbid obesity. The children are being taught by negroes who themselves are virtually illiterate and have to 'fix' test scores so they'll get the 'performance bonus'.
There are no jobs for young negro men who wear their pants like they just shit themselves.
The DNC were very pissed off when their negro slave base didn't turn out last election and the DNC lost the Senate. Now they know the guaranteed negro vote is gone. Especially after BOBO moves above Boystown and MO takes the girls to live in France.
So what does the DNC do? Try to get as many Hispanics (future LIB voters) into the country as they can before a REP becomes President. Everyone of these Hispanics are willing to do the work negroes will not.
All this adds up to a failing negro race. Nobody can ever 'fix' the problems endemic in every negro community in the world. The negroes least of all will ever change anything. They will continue to get further and further behind in every form of positive human endeavor. They were handed S. Africa on a platter. They are quickly turning the entire country into what Detroit would look like if it were a country.
Lesson: "You can't fix stupid".
Social Darwinism at work.
Tough talk but true. That race has to take heed or they'll be surpassed by the Mexican immigrants. Stop listening to the Democrat party and liberals in general. The Democrats just want your vote while you remain in poverty. The liberals are just idiots who can't solve anything.
Blacks need to vote but certainly not for the GOP.

Democrats and GOP ignore blacks because they dont matter politically.
Well, if the GOP doesn't get the black vote regardless, there isn't much point in asking for it just to get the door slammed in our face. So we stand on the sideline telling the truth to those who will listen and leave the Democrats. How many times do they need to be reminded of the impoverished condition most of their people are in before the realize the GOP is right.

Has any Republican ever given ANY minority a reason to vote for them? This isn`t the first time I`ve asked this question here.
Has a Democrat given a minority a ANY reason to continue voting for them when the liberal policies have failed to take them out of poverty? Republicans isn't the cause for the black man's condition he's living under.

We'd get jobs. Stay in school. Follow the law. And LEAVE the ghetto.

So....no. Thats why responsible people dont stay in the ghetto.

Yeah, like the white gang members in ghetto neighborhoods. If you were a young black in a ghetto neighborhood, having slave ancestors who worked for centuries without pay - wouldn't you be highly pissed?

No. Lots of people were oppressed in the past. Jews were gassed. Indians land was stolen. White Southerners...97% didnt own slaves...live in a devastated post civil war era and suffered generations of poverty.

Its an EXCUSE. Thats the problem. They're letting idiots like you convince them that shit from the 1800s is why they cant succeed.

Wrong. They can succeed. Stay in school. Dont commit crime. Get an entry level job and work your way up.

Libtards are the stupid ones.

The poorest state in America is also the most conservative state America. You do the math.

More people on welfare in California than Mississippi.

Now for my mother n law................lived in a mixed neighborhood.....turned completely black...................She had lived there all of her life..............many black friends as these same blacks were also mine and wife's friends.........My wife had grown up with them.................Nice people...................

My Mother N Law was the last white to leave............It was her home..........but her back door got broken into.........kicked the door in............she refused to leave so we bought her a gun.................They tried to break into the front door and Granny shot a hole through it...........Missed them but they left...................

She still didn't want to leave...........neighbor had just gotten out of the hospital for surgery..............They broke into his home and shot him 6 times in his bed for Prescription drugs...........Killed him..............Finally we talked her into leaving..................

She is now out of there...........We cleaned up the place and left there..........after leaving they broke in broke windows............smashed the kitchen counters...........tub.............toilet............punched holes in the walls and ceilings..............DESTROYED THE PLACE..............Insurance covered some of it...............

Sold the house so next to nothing to the neighbor.................and done deal.............

When we moved her every one of us were packing side arms.............That's how bad it got..............

So again another story of how these BLACKS DID THIS TO THEMSELVES..............No one MADE THEM TURN TO CRIME AND DRUGS.............THEY DID THIS TO THEMSELVES.............

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THUGS.
These stories must be told no matter how many times were called racists. Truth is Truth.

the ironic thing is the blacks let the whites "keep them down", because they keep the blame game on and don't try to improve themselves or take any responsibility. Its amazing to watch really.

Yup. Stay in school and be rewarded with a $7.25 job.

I had a long post here about a hard job for a little money, but it sounded a lot like blowing my own horn.

Suffice it to say, I did a lot harder work for a lot less money, and started off with nothing. I did the jobs no one wanted to do, which is what you have to do these days...and it all paid off in the end.

Forum List

Back