Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

What research is that?
Don't be ridiculous. Of all the stupidity that baby killers vomit the most ridiculous is the pretense that we don't know when human life begins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231014_212413_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231014_212413_Chrome.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20231014_212101_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231014_212101_Google.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 3
complete human at conception.
kshrgrl.23.10.15 #606 Well research shows us that we are alive and a complete human at conception.​

This is a one cell human being at conception;

1697419781307.png

It is not a complete humsn being at all. It is as incomplete as a human being ever can be.

Your post kshrgrl.23.10.15 #606 is absurd.

nf.23.10.15 #665

What's the tragedy for the mother?

Is it anything like this?

View attachment 843381

This picture of Aborted Babies shows what remains of a baby destroyed by a suction aspiration abortion. Suction aspiration, or “vacuum curettage,” is the abortion technique used in most first trimester abortions. A powerful suction tube with a sharp cutting edge is inserted into the womb through the dilated cervix. The suction dismembers the body of the developing baby and tears the placenta from the wall of the uterus, sucking blood, amniotic fluid, placental tissue, and fetal parts into a collection bottle. First 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Nasty. I couldn't be a doctor. Does the removal of a tumor look any better?

dvng.22.10.29 #180
Dr Jerome LeJeune
I accept reality without reservatio that conception marks the beginning of the life of a human being—a being that is alive and is a member of the human species.

Dr Jerome LeJeune is a male Catholic scientist and physician who has made a determination that the beginning life of a human being has a right to disrupt the life of a sexually mature human being which is not based upon science or law in anyway.

Perhaps Saint Ding can explain to me why Dr Jerome LeJeune has zero respect for women’s bodily autonomy as I understand Dr Jerome LeJeune viewed all abortion as a threat to world order.

Early in his pontificate, Pope John Paul II took notice of Dr. Lejeune’s position as a respected geneticist, his outspoken opposition to abortion, and his 100-percent pro-life commitment (see sidebar).​
Both men viewed abortion as the primary threat to world peace: If doctors began killing, what would stop governments from doing the same?​

As a moral, spiritual and civil matter for me, Pope John Paul II and Dr. Lejeune’s absurd attitude against women, doctors and abortion rights, must be rejected.

Religious zealots whatever their station in life need to keep their holy snouts out of every woman’s uterus when they think DNA science justifies putting it in there

nf.23.10.15 #672

Last edited:
dvng.22.10.29 #180

I accept reality without reservatio that conception marks the beginning of the life of a human being—a being that is alive and is a member of the human species.

Dr Jerome LeJeune is a male Catholic scientist and physician who has made a determination that the beginning life of a human being has a right to disrupt the life of a sexually mature human being which is not based upon science or law in anyway.

Perhaps Saint Ding can explain to me why Dr Jerome LeJeune has zero respect for women’s bodily autonomy as I understand Dr Jerome LeJeune viewed all abortion as a threat to world order.

Early in his pontificate, Pope John Paul II took notice of Dr. Lejeune’s position as a respected geneticist, his outspoken opposition to abortion, and his 100-percent pro-life commitment (see sidebar).​
Both men viewed abortion as the primary threat to world peace: If doctors began killing, what would stop governments from doing the same?​

As a moral, spiritual and civil matter for me, Pope John Paul II and Dr. Lejeune’s absurd attitude against women, doctors and abortion rights, must be rejected.

Religious zealots whatever their station in life need to keep their holy snouts out of every woman’s uterus when they think DNA science justifies putting it in there

nf.23.10.15 #672
“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”

Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

Why is there punishment for self defense? And why us there punishment for the wonsn’s superior right to pursue life liberty and happiness as an equal to a man?
Because it's wrong to end a human life.

When when a woman chooses to end her pregnancy, she kills a human being, no if’s and’s or butts. ~ NotfooledbyW

Why does that matter? Like I said, masturbation ends human life. You don't care about that, making your position hypocritical and thus invalid.

Can you address that? Of course you can't. That's why you're going to deflect again.

Do you even understand that "YOU WILL OBEY BECAUSE I SAY SO!" is not a moral or logical position?

Yes? Then why do you hold such a position?
You are being emotional.

Forum List

Back