A Question for Liberals

trump knows how to work his supporters...

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ art of the deal.
most politicians know how to work their supporters....and yes even the democrat ones....

working the slants of racism, greed, isolationism, ostracism, & willful ignorance is what donny has done.
lots of politicians do that....if you want the guy out run someone who isnt way out there,or has a ton of tainted garbage following them and has some kind of likability factor....

you are trying to use a false equivalency. donny is running in favor of those things... that is a whole other level than what you are trying to peddle.
you just dont want to admit that democrats do the same dam thing.....the years i spent in S.California told me different....i know better...

i am not a (D) & will freely admit that ALL politicians are whore who play to their people.

trump is literally a whole different animal. the fact that you can't or won't ackowledge that very real factoid says much.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

Trump is inept, incompetent and does not learn from experience; he never listens to people whose expertise dwarfs his knowledge on most everything.

He deserves to be impeached since his is the most divisive person to ever occupy the Oval Office; he is vindictive and he abuses power of his office.

He is a classic megalomaniac and his personality disorders included Narcissistic PD, Paranoid PD, Histrionic PD. Thus he is mentally not fit to wield the power of the presidency.

He lies incessantly, is a wanton character assassin of those who do not please him, and is a clear and present danger to not only our nation but to the World.
trump should probably resign, he is to much of a distraction,many things in the country are not getting done because the useless 20% congress can only think about how to get rid of him...every one else and your problems....you will just have to be patient,maybe next year,if trump wins you may have to wait another 4...

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

Trump is inept, incompetent and does not learn from experience; he never listens to people whose expertise dwarfs his knowledge on most everything.

He deserves to be impeached since his is the most divisive person to ever occupy the Oval Office; he is vindictive and he abuses power of his office.

He is a classic megalomaniac and his personality disorders included Narcissistic PD, Paranoid PD, Histrionic PD. Thus he is mentally not fit to wield the power of the presidency.

He lies incessantly, is a wanton character assassin of those who do not please him, and is a clear and present danger to not only our nation but to the World.
trump should probably resign, he is to much of a distraction,many things in the country are not getting done because the useless 20% congress can only think about how to get rid of him...every one else and your problems....you will just have to be patient,maybe next year,if trump wins you may have to wait another 4...

the house has been passing many bills - the first 10 were pretty much on day 1. turtleboy isn't moving much of anything from them in the senate.

most politicians know how to work their supporters....and yes even the democrat ones....

working the slants of racism, greed, isolationism, ostracism, & willful ignorance is what donny has done.
lots of politicians do that....if you want the guy out run someone who isnt way out there,or has a ton of tainted garbage following them and has some kind of likability factor....

you are trying to use a false equivalency. donny is running in favor of those things... that is a whole other level than what you are trying to peddle.
you just dont want to admit that democrats do the same dam thing.....the years i spent in S.California told me different....i know better...

i am not a (D) & will freely admit that ALL politicians are whore who play to their people.

trump is literally a whole different animal. the fact that you can't or won't ackowledge that very real factoid says much.
big fucking deal...he is a different animal....we have had bad presidents before and survived....like the last 2 half assed ones....trump just burps and farts in public instead of putting on an act....you want to get rid of him,run someone you dont cringe at when you hear what they want to do....also a little likability factor would be nice....

big fucking deal...he is a different animal....we have had bad presidents before and survived....like the last 2 half assed ones....trump just burps and farts in public instead of putting on an act....you want to get rid of him,run someone you dont cringe at when you hear what they want to do....also a little likability factor would be nice....

trump is a fucking traitor to this country. if you can't see that or don't care, then enjoy the show, cause it ain't gonna end well for him.

trump knows how to work his supporters...

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ art of the deal.

I know better than you, and I'm a life long resident of CA; the Democratic Party has always supported the hoi polloi, the common people who do not have influence in Sacramento or The District.

the house has been passing many bills - the first 10 were pretty much on day 1. turtleboy isn't moving much of anything from them in the senate.
yea they are good at naming Post Offices.....

look it up.

trump is a fucking traitor to this country. if you can't see that or don't care, then enjoy the show, cause it ain't gonna end well for him.
i can give a rats ass what happens to him....he made his bed....

The Right Voted for Trump. You voted for corruption, the status quo, graft, pay to play and never ending Government Growth!

You voted the way Putin told you to vote.
The left is not mad that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Yet revenge for Hillary is the reason every right winger I saw claimed to be the reason for so much opposition to Trump.

i can give a rats ass what happens to him....he made his bed....

sure hasn't sounded like it. i care - i wanna see him locked up. but if he stroked out, i wouldn't mind that either.

I know better than you, and I'm a life long resident of CA; the Democratic Party has always supported the hoi polloi, the common people who do not have influence in Sacramento or The District.
you know N.Cal better than me Wry....i lived 50 years in S.Cal....its a different ball game down there....if you knew better than me you would have know that fact....

look it up.
i dont have to i worked in the PO...

LibPhuckistan is lost. Flee, get out.

We are kicking it out of The United States, selling it back to Mexico and having Puerto Rico take its place so we won’t have to even change the flag.

you know N.Cal better than me Wry....i lived 50 years in S.Cal....its a different ball game down there....if you knew better than me you would have know that fact....
who is we?....

look it up.

PO?

look it up.

PO?
Post Office....

You have some Putin Jizz on your chin!

We always knew you were a Russian Ass.

The left is not mad hey are with the Donald that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Yet revenge for Hillary is the reason every right winger I saw claimed to be the reason for so much opposition to Trump.
It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
Wrong. I am NOT a Trump supporter.

What is it with you and your people? Have you become so cynical that concepts like truth and honor and character no longer mean what the rest of the English speaking world know they mean?

Gaslighting can really ruin your outlook if you are susceptible to it.

Truth and honor went out the door the moment Obama and Clinton took over The Democrat Party and became Pawns of Putin and Greed.

No American should ever be buying Russian Propaganda to help them rig an election. What Obama and Clinton did they should have been hung for!

You have some Putin Jizz on your chin!

We always knew you were a Russian Ass.

The left is not mad hey are with the Donald that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
Wrong. I am NOT a Trump supporter.

What is it with you and your people? Have you become so cynical that concepts like truth and honor and character no longer mean what the rest of the English speaking world know they mean?

Gaslighting can really ruin your outlook if you are susceptible to it.

America you Commie Putin jizz guzzler!

We are kicking it out of The United States, selling it back to Mexico and having Puerto Rico take its place so we won’t have to even change the flag.

who is we?....
really America?...that means EVERYONE is with you even the Californians...boy do you live in a fantasy world...

Half of LibPhuckistan wants to cede from LibPhuckistan itself.

We should give LibPhuckistan what it wants.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

America you Commie Putin jizz guzzler!

who is we?....
really America?...that means EVERYONE is with you even the Californians...boy do you live in a fantasy world...

Forum List

Back