A question for liberals on this site.........

For a deeper understanding research this.
Every one at these anti-Trump rallys is repulsively ugly. Not ALL, but most.
The God Damned women act look like real men and the God Damned men look and act like real women.

Now if God gave you looks that would make a hot dog jump off a bun, wouldn't you be bitter as hell??

I mean if gender identification is still a problem at 30 yrs old, ya got issues.
Look sharp--your superficiality is showing.
Sorry I did not link it..

Why are you so damned miserable? We live in the greatest country in the world, the USA. Our economy is the best it has ever been, unemployment rates are at historically low levels across the board. Illegal immigration is FINALLY being dealt with, making our country a safer place. You SHOULD be very happy with things the way they are. It doesn't make sense that you aren't.
Who says we're miserable? We're not the ones saying "Make America Great Again", as if it hasn't been great all along. I think y'all owe us an apology.
An apology? I don't think so, miserable one.
About what I expected. Trumpistas aren't well known for getting along with the majority of their fellow Americans. It's really sad how they try to pull the wool over our eyes with their claims of loving America so much, when the truth is that they just want to keep anyone that doesn't think exactly like them under their thumbs.
that also describes many on the left....

Why are you so damned miserable? We live in the greatest country in the world, the USA. Our economy is the best it has ever been, unemployment rates are at historically low levels across the board. Illegal immigration is FINALLY being dealt with, making our country a safer place. You SHOULD be very happy with things the way they are. It doesn't make sense that you aren't.
Who says we're miserable? We're not the ones saying "Make America Great Again", as if it hasn't been great all along. I think y'all owe us an apology.
About what I expected. Trumpistas aren't well known for getting along with the majority of their fellow Americans. It's really sad how they try to pull the wool over our eyes with their claims of loving America so much, when the truth is that they just want to keep anyone that doesn't think exactly like them under their thumbs.
that also describes many on the left.
Fake news!

Fake news!
And ANOTHER miserable one chimes in without answering the question posed at the beginning of this thread.......

Fake news!
its only fake when you refuse to open your eyes....

Fake news!
its only fake when you refuse to open your eyes.
Then Trump and his minions must be blind. Thanks, explains a lot.

Fake news!
you are the blind one because you only think trumpsters are like what you described...when there are so many on both the right and left that are just like what you described...open your eyes konrad....

I'm far from miserable, my glass is definitely half full. I'm doing great in fact. I have good health, family, and friends, enough money to do what I want to do, a fine house in a fine neighborhood, and a part-time job I enjoy. Is everything perfect? Hardly, but a lot of that is beyond my control, like who is President for example.

Fake news!
you are the blind one because you only think trumpsters are like what you described...when there are so many on both the right and left that are just like what you described...open your eyes konrad....
Konrad IS a bit dim.

I'm far from miserable, my glass is definitely half full. I'm doing great in fact. I have good health, family, and friends, enough money to do what I want to do, a fine house in a fine neighborhood, and a part-time job I enjoy. Is everything perfect? Hardly, but a lot of that is beyond my control, like who is President for example.
Thank you for answering my question. Nicely done.

Did I forget to mention that I'm a flaming liberal?

Fake news!
Konrad IS a bit dim.
or he is one of them die hard party people...

Did I forget to mention that I'm a flaming liberal?
That's OK by me, you're the one that has to deal with it. Again, thank you for answering my question. You're welcome.

New Topics

Forum List

Back