Who are those 3,5 million voters?

• The polling machines are rigged!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Conquistadors attempt to influence the US electoral process! Casus Belli!

• I saw them all yesterday being Gringos voting twice!

• Illegal Aliens from outer space know best what is good for us!

• RACISM!!!

• Total voters
Why just dems? The repubs have a well know criminally prosecuted history of doing voter fraud.
Bush j. I know. But what´s the point. Justification? At least, his little "adjustment" didn´t come at the price of citizens being exposed to cross border criminality.

Why just dems? The repubs have a well know criminally prosecuted history of doing voter fraud.
Bush j. I know. But what´s the point. Justification? At least, his little "adjustment" didn´t come at the price of citizens being exposed to cross border criminality.
The whole stupid subject is a mental masturbation case to demonize a people through hearsay and conjecture.

The whole stupid subject is a mental masturbation case to demonize a people through hearsay and conjecture.
I added a new answer to the poll.

The only party that commits voter fraud is the Republican Party. It's their only chance of winning, as was proven in our last election in November.

The Election Integrity Project of Judicial Watch — a Washington-based legal-watchdog group — analyzed data...​

So, the National Review - the longest-running White supremacy outfit - in conjunction with Judicial Watch, the ultra-right smear machine and know fraud, try to get the mouth-breathing rubes into yet another fit of spluttering apoplexy, and for that purpose, the latter outfit claims to have "analyzed data".

No, really.

This is no laughing matter. Nope, it isn't. And do not - NOT - snicker at the rubes who would swallow such a turd. Just don't...

The Election Integrity Project of Judicial Watch — a Washington-based legal-watchdog group — analyzed data...​

So, the National Review - the longest-running White supremacy outfit - in conjunction with Judicial Watch, the ultra-right smear machine and know fraud, try to get the mouth-breathing rubes into yet another fit of spluttering apoplexy, and for that purpose, the latter outfit claims to have "analyzed data".

No, really.

This is no laughing matter. Nope, it isn't. And do not - NOT - snicker at the rubes who would swallow such a turd. Just don't...
Source bashing. You deny the 3,5 extra voters on the rolls?

PART ONE: DUAL REGISTERED VOTERS

Dual registered voters and dead people. This issue has been discussed at our local party level. There is a beach in our county and boy to those beach properties pay some taxes. An extremely large portion of them are taxed without representation because they can't legally vote in two states. Some care about the law but they know the penalty for being double registered is absolutely nothing. The Board of Elections doesn't seek out these individuals. Other dual registered voters have moved. They registered at their new state but states have no process for informing their previous state. I was registered to vote in Alabama and North Carolina for almost 20 years. I was relieved when I found out I never voted in Alabama. I imagine my experience is very common. Registering to vote is important. Unregistering to vote isn't given the same prestige. There isn't even a process for it. To be honest I don't remember registering to vote in Alabama. My imagination tells me that I was bullied into it by my civics teacher when I turned 18. She did crap like that. I never voted. I knew I was leaving for the military as soon as I graduated high school. I have always had a firm conviction that government employees should never vote. I know I never registered to vote of my own free will. This post is getting long but dead people are a huge problem in relation to inflated registration numbers. (to be continued)

Forum List

Back