A Question For Conservatives, Liberals, And Folks Of Any Other Political Persuation..

Republicans I like: Bush 41, Jeb, Christie, George Will, O'Reilly, Olympia Snowe

Dems I don't like: Pelosi, Ed Schultz, Reid, Boxer

and I'll start the ball rolling by saying I detest Sean Hannity...

but I like Rush Limbaugh...

The only difference is body mass.

So, you'e must be pretty fucking stupid.

And pretentious to think we might have a conversation with you.

Conservatives I'd like to punch in the face:

Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Bill O'Reily
Ann Coultier
George W Bush (I'm going to need a baseball bat for this one)
Karl Rove (Ditto)
Actually just about everyone in the W Administration
Juan Williams
Ted Nugent

Liberals I'd like to punch in the face:

Whoopi Goldberg (and she's a terrible comedian)
Janeane Garofalo (and she's quite possibly the worst female comedian ever)
Jesse Jackson
Al Sharpton
Jon Stewart (Him as a person comes off like a major dick, but I think he's a great comedian)
Michael Moore (he's a great filmmaker but since he made his money, he's completely out of touch)

Liberals I'd like to punch in the face.

All of them.

Conservatives I'd like to punch in the face.

All of them that kiss leftist ass and act like liberals.

Like: Juan Williams, Pat Caddell, Kirsten Powers, Jon Stewart, Mort Kondracke, Joe Scarborough, Gary Johnson, Jon Huntsman, people who regularly piss off their silly party by refusing to be partisan sheep and by thinking for themselves. Folks who aren't afraid to be intellectually honest.

Dislike: All the partisan sheep from both parties, but especially the "pundits" who fool their flock every day - pretending that they're not doing everything they can to keep the two "sides" angry and polarized so that their own ratings will stay up. Examples: Limbaugh, Beck, Levin, Hannity, Maddow, Schultz, O'Donnell, Sharpton, Bashir.

Like: Juan Williams, Pat Caddell, Kirsten Powers, Jon Stewart, Mort Kondracke, Joe Scarborough, Gary Johnson, Jon Huntsman, people who regularly piss off their silly party by refusing to be partisan sheep and by thinking for themselves. Folks who aren't afraid to be intellectually honest.

Refusing to be a partisan sheep and thinking for themselves = kisses my ass and adheres to my agenda and, tows my collective line.

Dislike: All the partisan sheep from both parties, but especially the "pundits" who fool their flock every day - pretending that they're not doing everything they can to keep the two "sides" angry and polarized so that their own ratings will stay up. Examples: Limbaugh, Beck, Levin, Hannity, Maddow, Schultz, O'Donnell, Sharpton, Bashir.

Partisan sheep = doesn't kiss my ass and doesn't adhere to my agenda and, doesn't tow my collective line.

Last edited:

Refusing to be a partisan sheep and thinking for themselves = kisses my ass and adheres to my agenda and, tows my collective line.

All the partisan sheep from both parties, but especially the "pundits" who fool their flock every day - pretending that they're not doing everything they can to keep the two "sides" angry and polarized so that their own ratings will stay up. Examples: Limbaugh, Beck, Levin, Hannity, Maddow, Schultz, O'Donnell, Sharpton, Bashir.

Partisan sheep = doesn't kiss my ass and doesn't adhere to my agenda and, doesn't tow my collective line.

Yikes, someone doesn't like the phrase "partisan sheep".

Struck a nerve there, I reckon.

Republicans I like: Bush 41, Jeb, Christie, George Will, O'Reilly, Olympia Snowe

O'Reilly isn't a Republican.

What is O'Reilly if he is not a conservative.. Ive read your posts on who you think is a conservative and who you think isnt and I have come to the conclusion that, and please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who has a someone moderate view on an issue or two is a flaming communist.. Is that reall ythe mentality that's out there? If you cant get behind people in your own party how do you expect to get a thing done in the real world?

Solid list, sometimes Juan and Stewart can get a little too preachy for me, but those are all good political minds. Its the partisans on your dislike list that I really comend you on though

Damn BBill, you have a nasty habit of coming up with some great topic questions.

Too late in the wee hours to sink one's teeth very deep but a quick entry: like Bernie Sanders, dislike Bill Clinton. Same reason: cojones or lack thereof.

:lmao:

I'm a liberal, but I believe most people could answer that question within the same person, if they really looked.

For me it has always been Al Sharpton. Foot and mouth regarding public speaking, although he's gotten better as he's gotten older, he is an intellectual master in his written work.

All the partisan sheep from both parties, but especially the "pundits" who fool their flock every day - pretending that they're not doing everything they can to keep the two "sides" angry and polarized so that their own ratings will stay up. Examples: Limbaugh, Beck, Levin, Hannity, Maddow, Schultz, O'Donnell, Sharpton, Bashir.

Yikes, someone doesn't like the phrase "partisan sheep".

Struck a nerve there, I reckon.

Nope. Just don't like people who try to pretend they aren't as big of partisan sheep as everyone else is, when I know they're a bold-faced liar.

What is O'Reilly if he is not a conservative.. Ive read your posts on who you think is a conservative and who you think isnt and I have come to the conclusion that, and please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who has a someone moderate view on an issue or two is a flaming communist.. Is that reall ythe mentality that's out there? If you cant get behind people in your own party how do you expect to get a thing done in the real world?

O'Reilly claims he was registered as an Independent. However, I recall him claiming in one program the he's a Libertarian. Further, what's a "moderate" view? If I wanted "moderate" and wanted to agree with leftists, I'd vote for leftists. I don't vote for leftists. And, I don't consider abandoning my principles getting a thing done. See, the thing is, I know that no matter what, there's going to be a moderate outcome in pretty much everything there is. It isn't like neither the right nor the left are exclusively in charge. Very seldom is there a Republican president and a Republican congress which has enough of a majority to get everything it desires. And, vice versa. So, I don't need to vote for a moderate, to get moderate. However, in my opinion, in many cases, getting the moderate is a joke and that's when nothing gets done. For example, let's use immigration. You get a guy who's conservative enough to want to do something about immigration but, liberal enough to where he doesn't want to do enough about immigration and, therefore, nothing gets done. Or, you get a bunch of "moderates" of varying degrees who want to argue forever about the issue but simply aren't secure enough in their convictions to actually put their foot down and do something about it. This, as I said, is one of the problems I had with George W. Bush. He said he wanted to do something about the immigration problem but, he never seemed to want to do enough about it and he didn't want to put his foot down and actually do something about it. So, nothing got done.

I'm a liberal, but I believe most people could answer that question within the same person, if they really looked.

For me it has always been Al Sharpton. Foot and mouth regarding public speaking, although he's gotten better as he's gotten older, he is an intellectual master in his written work.

Gads Barb.. you actually believe he writes his own stuff?

I'm totally with you- THE RINO WING- John McCain, the Bush's, Chris Christie, John Huntsman.. . I'm worried the elite will run Jeb Bush in 2016, as if the Bush's are entitled to all be President and they're the only family worthy of the candidacy. It's soooo utterly ridiculous. I can't think of one person I know who has anything good to say about the Bush's.. NOT ONE.

Rightwingers stopped supporting Bush in January, 2009. :lol:

Really? Who told you that?
The fact that he wasn't mentioned in MCCain's 2008 campaign or Romney's 1012 campaign speaks volumes about how Republicans feel about ol' W.

Man since I'm not partisan this is pretty hard... but I've been leaning a bit to the right as of late on certain issues more than the left...

I don't like MSNBC and FNC, which goes with all the pundits on those channels. Too much smoke and mirrors; very little non-skewed facts (unless it supports their viewpoint). That said, I do like Bill O'Reilly. He's gotten a bit of flak as of late because of some of the things he said during the election, but you know what? That's okay. He was just voicing what a lot of Americans were thinking that night, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I also like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. They're funnymen first and foremost, and I think a lot of liberals forget that, but once you take that into consideration, their satire of the government is put into perspective.

I like Bill Maher, too. He's hilarious. I don't think I've taken him seriously, like, ever. A lot of people take him too seriously, but he's basically a troll with his own TV show. He's there to piss off the right with his antics. Kind of like Rush in a way, someone else I like.

As for politicians... there's not really anyone left anymore on the liberal side that I genuinely like. I think Ted was the last one, and well, he's dead now.

As for the right, I know this sounds crazy, but I've come to believe that a John Huntsmen and Newt Gingrich ticket for 2016 would be a winning vote.

of all the well-known people (politicians, pundits, commentators, etc) who are identified with your side of political issues...

which ones do you, for whatever reason, dislike...?

eta: I'll make it a two-part question...

which ones do you like...?

I'm a Libertarian and the very few well-known people on my side I like them all. So I'll approach this as a conservative. These are the "conservatives" I don't like:

John Boehner
Jeb Bush
John Mica

My favorite Libertarian is Gary Johnson.

My favorite Conservatives are:

Neal Boortz
Marco Rubio
Daniel Webster
Rush Limbaugh

Name one Rubio accomplishment.

(I love this game - no one has ever won except me)

Forum List

Back