A Question For Conservatives, Liberals, And Folks Of Any Other Political Persuation..

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
of all the well-known people (politicians, pundits, commentators, etc) who are identified with your side of political issues...

which ones do you, for whatever reason, dislike...?

eta: I'll make it a two-part question...

which ones do you like...?

Last edited:
and I'll start the ball rolling by saying I detest Sean Hannity...

but I like Rush Limbaugh...

I'll give my reasons in a later post...

as well as naming other names, both pro and con...

I dont like: Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, The Koch boys, Ted Nugents crazy ass, Norquist, Cain, Palin, Bachman and last but not least Coulter
I like: O'Reilly, Huntsman, Christie, Romney (He's a good guy), Krauthammer, Wallace, Rubio, Mcdonald, Jindal
I am in Love with: Megyn kelly

I dont like: Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, The Koch boys, Ted Nugents crazy ass, Norquist, Cain, Palin, Bachman and last but not least Coulter
I like: O'Reilly, Huntsman, Christie, Romney (He's a good guy), Krauthammer, Wallace, Rubio, Mcdonald, Jindal

There's a few we have in common... mostly on your "like" list... 'specially O'Reilly and Krauthammer...

I don't much like Coulter either, but I really liked the way she lit into dumb-fuck Wayne LaPierre...

dunno who Megyn Kelly is...

of all the well-known people (politicians, pundits, commentators, etc) who are identified with your side of political issues...

You're asking liberals to say something bad about their own?! LOL

I detest Sean Hannity as well.. All of the Bush's, Ann Coulter, Chris Christie, Bachman..

I love Greg Gutfeld- secret crush.. :) Marco Rubio.. The young generation of Conservatives. We have a deep bench. Liberals don't expect anything coming out of the republican party to challenge them.. I think they're going to be quite surprised with the younger Republican generation who are far more conservative than the ruling elite in place now.

Like: Mike Church and Mark Levin, two of the smartest men on the Constitution I've heard and both have extensive knowledge of history.

Dislike: Ed Schultz He's a valueless slime ball that only believes in his own well being. He's a failed sportscaster and right wing talk host that turned to a leftist shock caster in his own self interest. I don't think the guy believes a damn thing he says, it's all about the money.

There's a few we have in common... mostly on your "like" list... 'specially O'Reilly and Krauthammer...

I don't much like Coulter either, but I really liked the way she lit into dumb-fuck Wayne LaPierre...

dunno who Megyn Kelly is...

Look her up.. She is a smoke show.. Im not big on the pundit scene, but lets just say her afternnon show on fox is easy on the eyes. Coulter did do a good job there, historically shes just been a little to much for my taste.

Can't stand John Huntsman, John McCain, or any other fake ass who claims to be a conservative but then turns around and shits on conservative principles whenever they find it convenient to do so when the political breeze is blowing the right way.

As far as those I "like"...I really don't "like" any of them. They say things of which I agree with and, they say things I disagree with. Some, more than others.

Can't stand John Huntsman, John McCain, or any other fake ass who claims to be a conservative but then turns around and shits on conservative principles whenever they find it convenient to do so when the political breeze is blowing the right way.

As far as those I "like"...I really don't "like" any of them. They say things of which I agree with and, they say things I disagree with. Some, more than others.

I'm totally with you- THE RINO WING- John McCain, the Bush's, Chris Christie, John Huntsman.. . I'm worried the elite will run Jeb Bush in 2016, as if the Bush's are entitled to all be President and they're the only family worthy of the candidacy. It's soooo utterly ridiculous. I can't think of one person I know who has anything good to say about the Bush's.. NOT ONE.

I'm totally with you- THE RINO WING- John McCain, the Bush's, Chris Christie, John Huntsman.. . I'm worried the elite will run Jeb Bush in 2016, as if the Bush's are entitled to all be President and they're the only family worthy of the candidacy. It's soooo utterly ridiculous. I can't think of one person I know who has anything good to say about the Bush's.. NOT ONE.

Rightwingers stopped supporting Bush in January, 2009. :lol:

Liberals I like: Jon Stewart, Rachael Maddow, James Carville and the token liberal on Fox - is that Megyn Kelly. I loved her comment to Karl Rove: Is this just math that you Republicans do to make yourselves feel better? One of the best TV election moments evah!!!.

Liberals I don't like: Bill Maher, Sean Hannity.

Conservatives I like: John McCain, John O'Reilly, Chris Wallace. I used to dislike David Frum as a neo-con radical but either he's mellowed or he just seems so sane next to the Tea Party crowd, but I almost like him now. But I still weep for his mother - of the greatest liberal feminists in Canadian history.

Conservatives I don't like: Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, anyone connected with Faux News, Rupert Murdoch, Sheldon Adelson, the Koch Brothers

Given what Bush Sr. and Jr. did to the US, I don't think anyone in their right mind vote another one of those fiscal idiots in power. There needs to be a constitution amendment or something to make sure that no Bush is ever allowed to run for the office of President again.

Last edited:

same here. I like rush hate hannity. One thing about rush is he's polite I've never heard him talk over a person. Hannity is crude rude ignorant. I like Levine to.
Rove and Morris are idiots whiy fox keep those 2 around after the last election Ill never understand

but..then.. again... I'm not a pundit. I'm a spammer, flamer and a troll :D

Last edited:

I stopped supporting Bush when he started talking about invading Iraq...

when was that...? 2002...? 2003...?

same here. I like rush hate hannity. One thing about rush is he's polite I've never heard him talk over a person. Hannity is crude rude ignorant. I like Levine to.
Rove and Morris are idiots whiy fox keep those 2 around after the last election Ill never understand

but..then.. again... I'm not a pundit. I'm a spammer, flamer and a troll :D

yep... Rush, as a rule, patiently hears his callers out and doesn't interrupt them, and is not unduly disrespectful of them no matter their opinions... plus he's got a great sense of humor...

Hannity, on the other hand, maddeningly doesn't let folks with opposing views finish their sentences... butts in with snide comments, and generally operates like a little shit with a big microphone... how the little prick got to be as successful as he is is a mystery to me... he's a small man with no sense of humor...

Last edited:

I thought George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush were good presidents. You can disagree with me if you like but, it has no impact on my opinion. There were several things they did of which I disagreed with but, those were mostly due to obstruction on the lefts' part, as well as pushing through things because they were in charge of Congress. The biggest problem I had with George W. Bush was his dealings with respect to immigration and his failure to veto leftists' bullshit. And, actually, come to think about it, I really don't know much of which I disagreed with, with respect to George H. W. Bush.

Really? Who told you that?

I thought George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush were good presidents. You can disagree with me if you like but, it has no impact on my opinion. There were several things they did of which I disagreed with but, those were mostly due to obstruction on the lefts' part, as well as pushing through things because they were in charge of Congress. The biggest problem I had with George W. Bush was his dealings with respect to immigration and his failure to veto leftists' bullshit. And, actually, come to think about it, I really don't know much of which I disagreed with, with respect to George H. W. Bush.

gotta say, even though I never voted for him, George H.W. Bush was the last president I had any respect for... seemed like a genuinely decent guy... everyone else since then (including his asshole son) has been a huge disappointment...

I mean H.W. was good and W. did some good things, but another Bush is just not possible. We should use a candidate with a chance to win in the general. Unforutanately for your hard nose conservatives, Huntsman and Christie are our best chances, and I love em'. They're sane, reasonable guys. If you hit me with the "We already tried the moderate approach" that I know is on its way, ill just tell you that there was no way of beating Obama in 12'. These guys arent so much moderates as they are, Republicans without crazy ideas. The days of Herman Cain, Sarah Palin and Rick Perry are loooongggg gone

I'm a Libertarian and the very few well-known people on my side I like them all. So I'll approach this as a conservative. These are the "conservatives" I don't like:

John Boehner
Jeb Bush
John Mica

My favorite Libertarian is Gary Johnson.

My favorite Conservatives are:

Neal Boortz
Marco Rubio
Daniel Webster
Rush Limbaugh

The voices in his head.

Forum List

Back