A quandry

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Tree huggers vs sustainability- which way to go?

The hottest new thing in sustainable building is, uh, wood

The many, many benefits of using wood in place of concrete and steel.

Y'all may or may not be aware but it was Randolph Hearst wanting his forests to be the supply of paper vs hemp whose employee started the campaign against pot.

This particular article points out, IMO, being innovative which will help man adapt to his environment fears since it apparently reduces CO2 emissions since concrete and steel are mass producers of those particulants- and it didn't come about from legislation or taxes- oh the wonder!

I had a quandry once ... even manged to train it to poop outside ... it was funny how scared the neighbors got ... but then someone reported me to animal control and they made me take the quandry out of town and dump it ...

"Save the trees or house the homeless" ... frappin' liberal reported me I'm sure ...

ETA: Sorry, this is a legitimate post ... er ... steel is recyclable, so virgin steel is carbon intensive but we have ways to mitigate that cost ... cement is crazy carbon intensive, and something that adds to the carbon footprint of nuclear power plants significantly ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back