A plea to my Conservative brothers and sisters.

How many jobs did we lose in January 2009?

We could have gained two million it would not change the fact that under Obama life sucks for all except those who are receiving paybacks.

WTF is wrong with you?

And who the hell knows for sure that we didn't lose half a million jobs last month? You sure as hell can't trust a damned thing said by the government. I'm sure you believe everything the Obama administration tells you.

It is a survey and there is not a damned thing any of us can do to prove their numbers and they like it that way.

Oh and don't forget how many damned jobs his "stimulus package" saved us. I'm sure you bought that hook, line and sinker as well.

This economy is getting better and everyone knows it. My ass it is.

Immie

WTF is wrong with him? He's a left wing partisan hack who will say any damn stupid thing to prop up his incompetant president.

As someone pointed out on the other thread, not allowing gays to be married is a political issue because of the inheritance, income tax, etc. ramifications.

Civil rights are one of the most important issues in our country, in good times and bad.

The economy will recover and the US will be great again....but making laws to take away rights and liberties is about as un-American as it gets.

So in reality, the Republicans need to reflect on that fact.

This is nothing that a civil union wont solve.... this as much of a non issue as it gets.

If it was soooooo important why did Obama wait till now? :eusa_hand:

I call BULLSHIT.

Because he was asked now?

And you can call "bullshit" all you want. Good luck with that.
He flip-flopped now. Before, he just said no.

A shit ton.

Yeah. 598,000 lost jobs.

How many jobs did we lose in January 2010?

A fuck ton.

And this is exactly where UnConservatives fail. They just make shit up.

The number of jobs lost was only 20,000.

Obama won't be beaten with lies. If that is the best you can do, he will be re-elected. A lasting philosophy cannot be built on a foundation of soft bullshit.

Last edited:
As someone pointed out on the other thread, not allowing gays to be married is a political issue because of the inheritance, income tax, etc. ramifications.

Civil rights are one of the most important issues in our country, in good times and bad.

The economy will recover and the US will be great again....but making laws to take away rights and liberties is about as un-American as it gets.

Let me remind you dishonest clowns that 70% of the black population in North Carolina voted Yes to Ban Same Sex Marriage.. It really has noting to do with Republicans.. so that makes you an asswipe. donut?
No, it makes them stupid prisoners of backward thinking. But a lot of Baptists are like that.

But good on you for blaming blacks for what you yourself believe.

If it were really about "the good of the republic", rws would fight for the civil rights guaranteed by our constitution.
Yeah, instead they are bleating that the government should step in and regulate the markets to fix the economy.

The irony is fascinating.

Let me remind you dishonest clowns that 70% of the black population in North Carolina voted Yes to Ban Same Sex Marriage.. It really has noting to do with Republicans.. so that makes you an asswipe. donut?
No, it makes them stupid prisoners of backward thinking. But a lot of Baptists are like that.

Blacks in California and North Carolina both overwhelmingly voted YES to ban same sex marriage,, it has nothing to do with what I thinkkk that makes you a dishonest asswipe for the second time in one hour.. good going.

We could have gained two million it would not change the fact that under Obama life sucks for all except those who are receiving paybacks.

WTF is wrong with you?

And who the hell knows for sure that we didn't lose half a million jobs last month? You sure as hell can't trust a damned thing said by the government. I'm sure you believe everything the Obama administration tells you.

It is a survey and there is not a damned thing any of us can do to prove their numbers and they like it that way.

Oh and don't forget how many damned jobs his "stimulus package" saved us. I'm sure you bought that hook, line and sinker as well.

Immie
:confused: My life doesn't suck and I haven't gotten a payback. Nor does anyone in my family's life suck, nor any of my friends....and none of them have gotten paybacks.

I'm sorry yours does, Immie.

Blacks in California and North Carolina both overwhelmingly voted YES to ban same sex marriage,, it has nothing to do with what I thinkkk that makes you a dishonest asswipe for the second time in one hour.. good going.
Actually, you're blaming skin color instead of religious beliefs. And you are free to do so, but it makes you look like a racist.

WTF is wrong with you?

Immie
:confused: My life doesn't suck and I haven't gotten a payback. Nor does anyone in my family's life suck, nor any of my friends....and none of them have gotten paybacks.

Yeah, damnit! you ought to be... it is you and the people that voted for him that have made it that way.

Also, I am your friend, well sort of, so you are wrong in your statement.

Immie

WTF is wrong with you?

Immie

Yeah, damnit! you ought to be... it is you and the people that voted for him that have made it that way.

Immie
Sweetie, I voted against Palin. And as far as I can tell, he is still 100 times better.

Regardless, I think your emotions are getting away with you....things wouldn't be marginally improved if McCain had won. Even if Hillary had, as much as it pains me to say it.

But I will hope that things go better for you.

Immie
Sweetie, I voted against Palin. And as far as I can tell, he is still 100 times better.

Regardless, I think your emotions are getting away with you....things wouldn't be marginally improved if McCain had won. Even if Hillary had, as much as it pains me to say it.

But I will hope that things go better for you.

Hmph! McCain was just as bad as Obama.

I'm dying here. I can't afford to wait for things to turn around. It is obvious that under President Obama that is not going to change. His policies have killed jobs. Unfortunately, Romney doesn't offer much more hope.

But, quite frankly, I am frigging sick and tired of people telling me everything is perfect in the land of America thanks to the maniac who currently holds the Oval Office. I have never appreciated being lied to. Things sure the hell are not perfect in the land of America despite what Obama, his media hounds or LL want us to believe.

Immie

Indeed...and it's NOT a BLACK v. WHITE issue...it's ALL morality and acceptance into what people regardless of colour know is WRONG.

America is on the Titanic and we have a gay president who's only concern is his support for men having sex with men, women dating women, and Juila,,,,,what has this nation come to?

To be fair, America is on the Titanic and we are looking to the Captain for help when we should be getting off our @$$ and helping ourselves and our fellow shipmates.

Forum List

Back