Zone1 A philosophical question:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am confused. What IS racism, anyway? If you hate a certain group but never harm them, that is bad? But IF you are a "minority" and deliberately harm people based on race...that is ok because something something or other. Stochastic systemic word salad mumbo jumbo. Really, ONLY white people can be racist? Racism is at the root, there is no modifier. Yes, Virginia, blacks can be and ARE racist.

I am confused. What IS racism, anyway? If you hate a certain group but never harm them, that is bad? But IF you are a "minority" and deliberately harm people based on race...that is ok because something something or other. Stochastic systemic word salad mumbo jumbo. Really, ONLY white people can be racist? Racism is at the root, there is no modifier. Yes, Virginia, blacks can be and ARE racist.
A racist is anyone who opposes the democrat party for any reason or is even critical of them for any reason.

Next question

• Banned
Apparently, only whites can be " racist". Because libs say so. If blacks target whites racially, ignore that. Its not systemic or stochastic. Even though it is. Hating writes is the root of democrats basic democratic party thing they do.

Apparently, only whites can be " racist". Because libs say so. If blacks target whites racially, ignore that. Its not systemic or stochastic. Even though it is. Hating writes is the root of democrats basic democratic party thing they do.
No, Blacks become the face of white supremacy if they oppose the DNC.

Just like Larry Elder.

• Banned
I am confused. The Trans genocide thing. Was that just more liberal hyperbolic nonsense, or did I miss something?

I am confused. What IS racism, anyway? If you hate a certain group but never harm them, that is bad?

Mary, everyone is prejudiced. Discrimination is innate and a human survival tool. You love or hate certain foods, movies, people, cars, even ways of being touched. Therefore, racism CANNOT be merely liking or disliking a person based on looks, smell or skin color.

ACTUAL RACISM only occurs when a person ACTS on those feelings to deliberately HARM another person or group of people just because of their racial characteristics!

So, calling someone a N*gg*r is no more racist than calling someone a Cr*ck*r, anyone can harbor a dislike of anyone else and not be (or be) a racist, but denying someone a job, a promotion, a position simply because of the color of their skin (or awarding a person entry into an Ivy League college just BECAUSE of their color), that IS racism.

If You Use the Race Traitors' Slanted Terms, They've Got You Under the Spell

There is nothing automatically wrong with racism. It is usually a valid judgment based on a race's typical behavior. So, by using it only in a pejorative sense, you are committing the fallacy of Begging the Question.

Last edited:
Mary, everyone is prejudiced. Discrimination is innate and a human survival tool. You love or hate certain foods, movies, people, cars, even ways of being touched. Therefore, racism CANNOT be merely liking or disliking a person based on looks, smell or skin color.
His Dream Has Been a Nightmare for America

MLK's "judged by the color of their skin" was a strawman. But none of the worthless Conservative mentors has ever called him on that.

Forum List

Back