A Perfect Storm ... IMHO

With ISIS drawing more attention from both the Arab World and the international community and significantly diminished oil revenue throughout the Mideast, economic support for the Palestinians may take a back seat. Meanwhile Egypt has responded to brazen attacks in the Sinai by tightening the noose on Gaza.
Best case scenario: Palestinians may toss Hamas which will be increasingly pressed to provide butter to the masses at the expense of their guns ... something Hamas would not likely do.
Worst case: Gazans will feel so isolated and abandoned that they toss another generation of their kids onto the fire.

I don't think that the Palestinians will take a back a seat. I have found that if anything is going down that the media does not want people to pay attention to then this issue takes a back seat but only in the media...

I didn't say the Pals would take a back seat - they are skilled at stoking the fire and throwing their kids into it - but rather that with all that is happening, economic support for their "cause" from the international community may be in shorter supply.
If you have not checked it out already look at the thread I started: Movements of the Revolutionary Retribution says Foreigners Get out of Egypt by Feb 11th US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Look at the video in post #2 and notice the reference to Israel. Things might be very, very different in the region in that next two weeks or so.

With ISIS drawing more attention from both the Arab World and the international community and significantly diminished oil revenue throughout the Mideast, economic support for the Palestinians may take a back seat. Meanwhile Egypt has responded to brazen attacks in the Sinai by tightening the noose on Gaza.
Best case scenario: Palestinians may toss Hamas which will be increasingly pressed to provide butter to the masses at the expense of their guns ... something Hamas would not likely do.
Worst case: Gazans will feel so isolated and abandoned that they toss another generation of their kids onto the fire.

I don't think that the Palestinians will take a back a seat. I have found that if anything is going down that the media does not want people to pay attention to then this issue takes a back seat but only in the media...

I didn't say the Pals would take a back seat - they are skilled at stoking the fire and throwing their kids into it - but rather that with all that is happening, economic support for their "cause" from the international community may be in shorter supply.
If you have not checked it out already look at the thread I started: Movements of the Revolutionary Retribution says Foreigners Get out of Egypt by Feb 11th US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Look at the video in post #2 and notice the reference to Israel. Things might be very, very different in the region in that next two weeks or so.

YEP the extremists will get hunted down and shot, then their bodies burnt in a pit as an object lesson to the rest of the extremists of what they will face. The Palestinians will just cower behind their women and children as normal.

YEP the extremists will get hunted down and shot, then their bodies burnt in a pit as an object lesson to the rest of the extremists of what they will face. The Palestinians will just cower behind their women and children as normal.
Not the way I read it. The Movements of the Revolutionary Retribution is large enough I do not see anyway they would not be able to take over the government. Then you have an extremist government realy pissed at the U.S. and Israel. There is a reason we meddle in Egypt's affairs, they have really big military, which we sold them coincidently. Senators bought second and third townhomes with the number of contracts that went to Egypt.

Not the way I read it. The Movements of the Revolutionary Retribution is large enough I do not see anyway they would not be able to take over the government. Then you have an extremist government realy pissed at the U.S. and Israel. There is a reason we meddle in Egypt's affairs, they have really big military, which we sold them coincidently. Senators bought second and third townhomes with the number of contracts that went to Egypt.

Numbers are not the only factor in play here, there is also the strength of the government forces the weapons available the ground they will fight over etc. The revolutionary retribution may well be fragmented and thin on the ground making it easy for the government forces to take them out one piece at a time. By the time the other factions are aware of this the government forces will be long gone. As long as the terrorist elements are treated like the murdering scum they are and get taken out from a distance then the government will win the day. Take a leaf out of Israel's book and make it damn hard to even get close to the targets and the terrorists will become ineffective.

They are skilled because of the NGOs. They go in and teach or utilize confrontation tactics, pay and have them put the kids in the line of fire. The media is going to redirect attention but the money will not stop. In fact, I would wager that the purpose of the redirection is make sure that the money doesn't stop.

The NGOs, especially those under the banner of human rights, have become over the last 5 years a major topic internationally. They are pulling this crap in a lot of places. These are not the human rights groups that were the bastions of freedom years ago. There is a significant change. The money keeps rolling in.

They are skilled because of the NGOs. They go in and teach or utilize confrontation tactics, pay and have them put the kids in the line of fire. The media is going to redirect attention but the money will not stop. In fact, I would wager that the purpose of the redirection is make sure that the money doesn't stop.

The NGOs, especially those under the banner of human rights, have become over the last 5 years a major topic internationally. They are pulling this crap in a lot of places. These are not the human rights groups that were the bastions of freedom years ago. There is a significant change. The money keeps rolling in.

That financial aid is a finite resource which, for the reasons listed in the OP, may be in shorter supply. Mix in the Arab, Muslim (and international) outrage over increasingly barbaric ISIS, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc., actions and we may well see a shrinking pool of financial support for Islamist terror gangs. Finally, the exposure of UNRWA's complicity with Hamas in the Gaza conflict, in light of the recent developments (including Paris) may well mean a further tightening of the noose around Hamas' neck. Stay tuned.

You are a psychopath. What's with "bodies burnt"? Grow up knucklehead.

You are a psychopath. What's with "bodies burnt"? Grow up knucklehead.

An insult to muslims as they will not be whole when they try to enter paradise. Something you will know about being a muslim is the extreme measures muslims take to defile the dead after murdering them. Like Kriss Donald who was abused, beaten, burnt and then his penis cut of and thrust down his throat while he was still alive by a gang of ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOPTHIC SAVAGES in the name of allah.

Want to talk about PSYCHOPATHS we will talk about the muslims the world over that engage in blood lust shall we ?

Your supporting of the intentional murder of Christians and Muslims in Gaza by calling it "defense" does not change the fact that you support the murder of Christians and Muslims by Jews, one iota.

Your supporting of the intentional murder of Christians and Muslims in Gaza by calling it "defense" does not change the fact that you support the murder of Christians and Muslims by Jews, one iota.

How many proven deaths of Christians in gaza by the Jews are there, and how many proven deaths by arab muslims.

The population of Christians in the whole of Palestine has reduced by 90% while that of Israel has increased by 1.3% per annum since 2005. This is about 13% increase and they have all come from Palestine.

So Abdul why do you support and defend the cold blooded genocide and ethnic cleansing of Christians by arab muslims and try and put the blame on the Jews ?

Why do you make false accusations? Why do you make things up. Is it senility?

They are proven facts as shown by the reality and the stories of Christians that have escaped Palestine. The reality is Palestinian scum are ethnically cleansing the Christians from Palestine so they can take over the holy places. Don't forget under Jordan rule no Jew or Christian was allowed to visit their hole places contrary to the UN charter.

You are simply lying, as usual.

""The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post.

"In the United States and much of Europe people — they just don't understand the realities on the ground," he added......."The Palestinian Christians in Gaza today, they suffer as much as the Palestinian Muslims in Gaza. They are under bombardment. They have only eight hours of electricity of every 24 hours. They have a hard time getting fresh water," he said. "The Palestinian Christians, they don't live in an isolated area where oh, this is a Christian town. No, they live among the Muslims in Gaza and therefore as much as the Muslims are suffering, the Christians are suffering, not only in the Gaza strip but also in the West Bank."

Palestinian Christian Western Christians Don t Understand Gaza Israeli Conflict

""The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post.

"In the United States and much of Europe people — they just don't understand the realities on the ground," he added......."The Palestinian Christians in Gaza today, they suffer as much as the Palestinian Muslims in Gaza. They are under bombardment. They have only eight hours of electricity of every 24 hours. They have a hard time getting fresh water," he said. "The Palestinian Christians, they don't live in an isolated area where oh, this is a Christian town. No, they live among the Muslims in Gaza and therefore as much as the Muslims are suffering, the Christians are suffering, not only in the Gaza strip but also in the West Bank."

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and LIES

Here is the truth

Ethnic Cleansing Christians Middle East Gaza Islamists

ethnic-cleansing in gaza Christians in gaza killed by muslim invaders - YouTube

Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control - Rescue Christians

Disappearing Christians in Gazastan Muslim Ethnic Cleansing of Hindus Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs

Novel idea................Hamas could start spending money on things that would improve the quality of life there instead of weapons and rockets.

Israel allows humanitarian and construction supplies into the area from Israel and Hamas uses the concrete to build tunnels.

It costs a lot of money to smuggle in these weapons and to build these tunnels............Build a De salination plant to improve water resources.........build power plants...........build irrigation systems............

But NO.............WEAPONS and death are all that they want.............

Hamas is a bottom feeding org that has caused nothing but misery to the people they claim to protect.

Here is the truth

Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control - Rescue Christians

Disappearing Christians in Gazastan Muslim Ethnic Cleansing of Hindus Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs

Well, posting links to Hasbara sponsored sites certainly makes your point. Why can't you ever, I mean ever, link to anything but propaganda? Do you ever read anything but propaganda on the subject?

Here is the truth

Well, posting links to Hasbara sponsored sites certainly makes your point. Why can't you ever, I mean ever, link to anything but propaganda? Do you ever read anything but propaganda on the subject?

And you can of course produce the evidence of your claim from a non partisan source, IN OTHER WORDS PROVE THOSE SITES HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH HASBARA OR ADMIT YOU ARE LYING BECAUSE YIU DONT LIKE THE TRUTH

Forum List

Back