A Pandemic of Lies

The reason why it's so important to you'all if because of fear. You have to believe it's all fake but you openly affirm that you know damn well it's for real.

And then, you'all don't even consider what it 'might' become!
As long as they can pedal lies, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Look at their covid numbers. I really don't care because I'm not getting the vaccine no matter what.
Looking. Right now Israel has a COVID death rate of about 1 per 100,000 and ours is 30x that.

Did you look at their numbers?

Rittenhouse has nothing to do with this, and you never answered.
I brought Rittenhouse to show how much you loons will lie to get your agenda through. Like I've always said liberalism is a lie. Rittenhouse is an easy way to prove my point.

Dr. Ngozi Ezike, the director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, says that in her department’s accounting of COVID-19 related fatalities, they have found that less than 0.6% of the deaths classified as COVID fatalities involved another primary cause of death that wasn’t related to the virus itself.

“When we have looked at all the deaths that have occurred, and unfortunately there have been over 9,074 at this point, we have looked at those that were related to an accident or obviously not proximate to the COVID-19 virus,” she said during a press conference Wednesday. “It was less than 0.6% of those deaths were in that category where it was an accident, or homicide, or something where the COVID diagnosis was not the proximate cause of death.”

Forum List

Back