A Pandemic of Lies

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Whistle blowers are good enough for an impeachment. Why not for the scamdemic?
“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

The reason why it's so important to you'all if because of fear. You have to believe it's all fake but you openly affirm that you know damn well it's for real.

And then, you'all don't even consider what it 'might' become!

News source looks shady as fuck.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox has real reporters, real news editors and a reputation to protect.
1280px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

This renders your post. .. . irrelevant. Try again.

You ought to marry that woman. Then you could be mutually dissatisfied alarmists together. See? There is somebody for everybody, even alarmists like you.

The reason why it's so important to you'all if because of fear. You have to believe it's all fake but you openly affirm that you know damn well it's for real.

And then, you'all don't even consider what it 'might' become!

Ummm, you are the ones so consumed by fear that you demand everyone be vaccinated.

Moron.

The thread premise is a lie.

Unreliable source.

This is the pandemic of the right – a pandemic that needlessly continues the consequence of the dishonestly and lies of conservatives.

It is my suspicion, that NOT ALL of these vaccines contain Graphene oxide. As we know, the FDA has approved, just ONE vaccine, and this is the Comirnaty vaccine. They have said, that this is interchangeable with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Now, it is my hypothesis, that the Comirnaty jab DOES NOT have Graphene in it, and is usually reserved for those on a certain list. The FDA has approved ONLY THIS vaccine, and has said it is "legally distinct."

I have no proof of this, but this is my best guess. . and what I have suspected for some time now. This is probably the one that folks that attended COP23, or CFR meetings, or other certain select few would get.

Apparently not professional athletes or conservative talk show hosts though. . .

It is my suspicion, that NOT ALL of these vaccines contain Graphene oxide. As we know, the FDA has approved, just ONE vaccine, and this is the Comirnaty vaccine. They have said, that this is interchangeable with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Now, it is my hypothesis, that the Comirnaty jab DOES NOT have Graphene in it, and is usually reserved for those on a certain list. The FDA has approved ONLY THIS vaccine, and has said it is "legally distinct."

I have no proof of this, but this is my best guess. . and what I have suspected for some time now. This is probably the one that folks that attended COP23, or CFR meetings, or other certain select few would get.

Apparently not professional athletes or conservative talk show hosts though. . .
Hot lots theory could explain that difference too. I'm sure it will all come out eventually.

"Passed on October 12, 1998, by a unanimous vote in the United States Senate and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on October 28, 1998, the DMCA amended Title 17 of the United States Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of the providers of online services for copyright infringement by their users.

The DMCA's principal innovation in the field of copyright is the exemption from direct and indirect liability of Internet service providers and other intermediaries. This exemption was adopted by the European Union in the Electronic Commerce Directive 2000. The Information Society Directive 2001 implemented the 1996 WIPO Copyright Treaty in the EU."

I found this to be an interesting comment in that video. No idea where they dug it up. :eusa_think:

the Pfizer document they wanted to hide for 50 yrs ... from a dmca compliant library scribd

https://www.scribd.com/document/543857539/CUMULATIVE-ANALYSIS-OF-POST-AUTHORIZATION-ADVERSE-EVENT-REPORTS-OF-PF-07302048-BNT162B2-RECEIVED-THROUGH-28-FEB-2021#downloador dmca is international copyright law so its not a forgery

(Unreal. :mad:)

Hot lots theory could explain that difference too. I'm sure it will all come out eventually.
After reading and listening to that presentation. . . it appears, that different lots of vaccine, they have experimented with different amounts of Graphene Oxide, to see how much different people, and different ages, can tolerate. All lots of vaccine have had it, just in varying amounts.

It appears, they want to maximize the amount in the shot, while not harming people. Eventually, they will have the right amount, so folks don't have adverse affects or die, but so they can have their minds and souls controlled.

. . . or whatever this artificially installed smart nervous system does to a person which interfaces with smart tech. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back