A Pandemic of Lies

Whistle blowers are good enough for an impeachment. Why not for the scamdemic?
“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

That's the same whack-job that claimed there were chips in the vaccine.

That's the same whack-job that claimed there were chips in the vaccine.

The rest of your link tears Covid and the scam a new asshole. Did you read more than the headline?

Whistle blowers are good enough for an impeachment. Why not for the scamdemic?
“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

And yet, more Republicans are sick without the vaccine. How does she square that?

You have proof of nothing except your hate for this country. :ahole-1:
Dude, 2+2= 4 okay? The fact that more Republicans are getting sick, in the hospital, and dying, totally destroys your argument. That has nothing whatsoever to do with someone hating a country. Why do you respond with such stupid nonsense? Answer, because your argument and hers has no legs.

And yet, more Republicans are sick without the vaccine. How does she square that?
You mean Black and Hispanic republicans?. Those two minorities do not want the shot. I don't blame them, I support them.

The misinformation comes from the media and is supplied by our fake administration.
So, where is the documented misinformation coming from, and who is providing it? You can't tell us can you? LOl! Oh, I forgot, when you can't produce an answer, the other guy hates his country. :auiqs.jpg: I mean seriously, how fucking retarded is that?

You mean Black and Hispanic republicans?. Those two minorities do not want the shot. I don't blame them, I support them.
Like I said buddy, a Republican is a Republican, no matter the color. And, they are getting infected the most, because they are pissed that Trump lost, so they decided to punish the country by not getting vaccinated.

After reading and listening to that presentation. . . it appears, that different lots of vaccine, they have experimented with different amounts of Graphene Oxide, to see how much different people, and different ages, can tolerate. All lots of vaccine have had it, just in varying amounts.

It appears, they want to maximize the amount in the shot, while not harming people. Eventually, they will have the right amount, so folks don't have adverse affects or die, but so they can have their minds and souls controlled.

. . . or whatever this artificially installed smart nervous system does to a person which interfaces with smart tech. :rolleyes:
Fascist have looked for ways to control the hearts and minds of people from the beginning. The whole hydroxy graphene mess in these jabs makes sense when the vast reports of neurological damage reports are considered.

Made up excuses for putting that crap into current vaccines even.

More than one out there but I don't feel up to finding them all at the moment.

So, where is the documented misinformation coming from, and who is providing it? You can't tell us can you? LOl! Oh, I forgot, when you can't produce an answer, the other guy hates his country. :auiqs.jpg: I mean seriously, how fucking retarded is that?
Stick your misinformation, commie.

Forum List

Back