A Pandemic of Lies

You are a troll for American hating losers. And you are piss poor at it too. Anything else?
Troll? I provide the information your sorry ass can't do anything about, and I'm a troll? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, have you ever experimented with critical thinking?

Lots of people get sick and don’t get natural immunity.

They get breathing tubes.

Then they get a funeral.

Get vaccinated.
He's too stupid to get that. He's cult bound and headed to the land of Idiocracy.

Whistle blowers are good enough for an impeachment. Why not for the scamdemic?
“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

Batshit crazy...as usual

Troll? I provide the information your sorry ass can't do anything about, and I'm a troll? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, have you ever experimented with critical thinking?
Supporting the crap you do you cannot claim you think critically. Try again.

Fascist have looked for ways to control the hearts and minds of people from the beginning. The whole hydroxy graphene mess in these jabs makes sense when the vast reports of neurological damage reports are considered.

Made up excuses for putting that crap into current vaccines even.

More than one out there but I don't feel up to finding them all at the moment.
If the establishment doesn't like what you are thinking or saying? They will probably just be able to send a signal to your smart phone, to turn off your breathing or stop your heart in your sleep.

If Big Pharma develops a drug, and not enough folks have symptoms for it? They can just send a signal to folks smart devices to give them the symptoms to have them demand the drug. The applications for this are endless for the folks that control the markets.

Listening to the statements from Klaus Schwab? He is a madman.

Last edited:
most should have figured that by now....

wtf is that Mr B.....?

~S~
In the OP.

"Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

In the link in the OP.

“In the vaccines they see graphene, parasites, metals… Therefore we should stop the vaccination, and ban all injections. Those who continue should be prosecuted.”

According to Stuckelberger, the death rates and side effects that are reported make up only 1-10 percent of the reality. At the end of October, European EudraVigilance showed 29 000 dead, but with estimated dark numbers it could be 290 000.

“This is not easy to know, because autopsies are not performed. There are a lot of lies and scams in science, and in the systems. The PCR test is one example, the doctor can not use it diagnostically. Doctors are paid to claim that deaths are due to Covid, based on PCR that does not work. Very often this happens without an autopsy. They say the death is due to Covid, even when it is not.”

TBH? The information is somewhat unbelievable. . and I myself am somewhat skeptical. But that researcher in the video in post #9 actually SHOWS you the microscopic evidence of it.

Now, I myself am loath to believe something this far off the wall, until I have independent confirmation. Which we do. Gracie posted a thread about an American scientist which is ringing the same alarm bell, and stating the EXACT SAME THING, in this thread here.

seems bit by bit, one 'alarm bell' at a time, that lies of medical tyranny are seeing the light of day....

~S~
My worry, is that as it becomes more clear, the global totalitarian dictatorship, that is, and has been, established by undemocratic means, is going to make it impossible to inform and get the word out further.

They already have made discussing such things on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, all the big platforms, a no go.

And when other platforms wanted to make an effort, they closed those down. Now? Some of the alternative platforms are censoring this content.

. . .for. . reasons. I am worried, one day soon, they might strike here.

It is a serious worry I see coming, just as I saw coming with YouTube when I requested the moderation allow embedding of other platforms here.

Not too long down the road. You remember when they shut down Gab and Parlour?

In the OP.

"Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

In the link in the OP.

“In the vaccines they see graphene, parasites, metals… Therefore we should stop the vaccination, and ban all injections. Those who continue should be prosecuted.”

According to Stuckelberger, the death rates and side effects that are reported make up only 1-10 percent of the reality. At the end of October, European EudraVigilance showed 29 000 dead, but with estimated dark numbers it could be 290 000.

“This is not easy to know, because autopsies are not performed. There are a lot of lies and scams in science, and in the systems. The PCR test is one example, the doctor can not use it diagnostically. Doctors are paid to claim that deaths are due to Covid, based on PCR that does not work. Very often this happens without an autopsy. They say the death is due to Covid, even when it is not.”

TBH? The information is somewhat unbelievable. . and I myself am somewhat skeptical. But that researcher in the video in post #9 actually SHOWS you the microscopic evidence of it.

Now, I myself am loath to believe something this far off the wall, until I have independent confirmation. Which we do. Gracie posted a thread about an American scientist which is ringing the same alarm bell, and stating the EXACT SAME THING, in this thread here.

I also saw several of the videos with the parasites after Gracie's post. Further investigation by more biologist found what they were seeing in the vax contents is Trypanosoma brucei. Makes me wonder if the hydra is some sort of hype to send people off onto a wild goose chase. What I saw in blood samples videoed was a protozoan that looks like Trypanosoma's. It would be something that most doctors would not look for in Europe or the America's for the most part. "Early symptoms include fever, headaches, joint pains, and itching. Later stages may include behavior changes, confusion, and poor coordination" would seem to fit with what a lot of the complaints are after the jab too.

My worry, is that as it becomes more clear, the global totalitarian dictatorship, that is, and has been, established by undemocratic means, is going to make it impossible to inform and get the word out further.

They already have made discussing such things on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, all the big platforms, a no go.

And when other platforms wanted to make an effort, they closed those down. Now? Some of the alternative platforms are censoring this content.

. . .for. . reasons. I am worried, one day soon, they might strike here.

It is a serious worry I see coming, just as I saw coming with YouTube when I requested the moderation allow embedding of other platforms here.

Not too long down the road. You remember when they shut down Gab and Parlour?

That does seem to be an issue in many cases.

Next big step Gate's gave the warning for is Smallpox and the covid appears to have been very profitable for them; although I am sure they could have some other bs cooked up as they seek full domination.

Banking for control needs to be stomped out before it ever hits too. Aussie's having their pensions and bank accounts froze for refusing to take the jab is the elites eugenicist dream if they can do that everywhere.

Forum List

Back