A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

There is no religious or medical exemption. At least in my state. In Indiana, your religious rights apply only to the government, if your religion bans vaccines, businesses still have the right to refuse service if you aren't vaccinated.

and when it comes to medical exemptions. Unless you have a doctor offically saying that wearing masks or being vaccinated explicitly endangers your health, you wouldn't win a case. Judges almost always side with the business unless you can cite a legit medical issue dianosed by a doctor that would keep you from safely wearing a mask or getting vaccinated.
Why do you need an exemption from something the government doesn't have the power to do?

It's strange.

The stupid people worry about "long term effects" of the vaccine but they don't care about the long term effects of taking a horse dewormer or the long term effects of the virus.

A new term has been developed for those long term effects on covid patients. They are being called "long termers."

So it's ok to take a horse dewormer without knowing the long term effects and without any studies done to find out if it actually works but it's not ok to take a vaccine that has been fully approved by the CDC, has been studied and has been administered to hundreds of millions of people.
maybe we should stop treating people who smoke tobacco and identify and track every marijuana user,and citizens who drink alcohol or eat fast food and deny them access to health care because they are overwhelming the health care system they are unhealthy and should be identified. We've tried for years to discourage these activities and the same people won't listen. We could lower health care costs significantly for healthy Americans by punishing people with what we believe are unhealthy lifestyles. It would be equitable because it spans all Racial social and economic levels of our Society. Drugs alcohol smoking and obesity cause millions of deaths a year lets talk more about them.

If you are fully vaccinated how does someone who is not vaccinated threaten you or your rights?
1; the vaccines are not as effective for the newer strains of the virus so just the Delta variant. So even people who are vaccinated for the original strain of the Coronavirus are at risk for the newer strains which were born directly out of anti vaxxer movements. The reason the virus even had time to mutate is because people refusing to wear masks refusing to get vaccinated and it allowed the virus to infect far more people than it would have if everyone had been on the same page.

2; the original post I was actually talking about property owners wanting to enforce vaccinations and social distancing on their own properties but just business owners. according to Auntie boxers this violates the rights of anti-vaxxers because they feel that they have the right to do anything they want on anyone else's property, and they believe that their rights should Trump everyone else's rights.

1; the vaccines are not as effective for the newer strains of the virus so just the Delta variant. So even people who are vaccinated for the original strain of the Coronavirus are at risk for the newer strains which were born directly out of anti vaxxer movements. The reason the virus even had time to mutate is because people refusing to wear masks refusing to get vaccinated and it allowed the virus to infect far more people than it would have if everyone had been on the same page.

2; the original post I was actually talking about property owners wanting to enforce vaccinations and social distancing on their own properties but just business owners. according to Auntie boxers this violates the rights of anti-vaxxers because they feel that they have the right to do anything they want on anyone else's property, and they believe that their rights should Trump everyone else's rights.
We do have a medical choice right no matter whose property we are on.

We do have a medical choice right no matter whose property we are on.
If a business owner chooses to require proof of vaccination to come onto their property, you have no right to go onto their property if you cant show that proof. Somehow, anti- vaxxers have started to equate a business owner requiring vaccination in order to access their bussiness with being forced to vaccinate against their will.
I support the right to refuse vaccination, but I also support the right of business owners to protect themselves, their employees,and customers from infection by choosing to require that customers be vaccinated. This doesnt force you to get vaccinated, you still have that choice, this is simply a consequence of that choice.

If a business owner chooses to require proof of vaccination to come onto their property, you have no right to go onto their property if you cant show that proof. Somehow, anti- vaxxers have started to equate a business owner requiring vaccination in order to access their bussiness with being forced to vaccinate against their will.
I support the right to refuse vaccination, but I also support the right of business owners to protect themselves, their employees,and customers from infection by choosing to require that customers be vaccinated. This doesnt force you to get vaccinated, you still have that choice, this is simply a consequence of that choice.

There is no way to prove vaccination, as the cards they had out are not legal documents or protected by law, and a private business owner can not legally discriminate against someone who have medical reasons why they can't get vaccinated.

There is no way to prove vaccination, as the cards they had out are not legal documents or protected by law, and a private business owner can not legally discriminate against someone who have medical reasons why they can't get vaccinated.
Actually they are. T Vacinne report card are protected under the same laws that cover prscription papers. Only a lcensed medical doctor can issue them ,and they must be issued to anyon who is vaccinated. They are required for all air travel, which shows they have legal status, and forging them or selling them without actuallg giving a vaccination are both felonies

WEATHER53
There is no vaccination proof requirement
Liberals want there to be so in your case that feeling means its real but it isn’t
Americans don’t have to prove one freaking thing about vaccinations in order to access public places. You all keep chirping about “private business”. It’s not private, it’s public even if owned by a private party.

Last edited:
WEATHER53

There is no vaccination proof requirement
Liberals want there to be so in your case that feeling means its real but it isn’t
Americans don’t have to prove one freaking thing about vaccinations in order to access public places. You all keep chirping about “private business”. It’s not private, it’s public even if owned by a private party.
Businesses have the right to require it if the wish. And it is required for all air travel and for cruise ships

Actually they are. T Vacinne report card are protected under the same laws that cover prscription papers. Only a lcensed medical doctor can issue them ,and they must be issued to anyon who is vaccinated. They are required for all air travel, which shows they have legal status, and forging them or selling them without actuallg giving a vaccination are both felonies

Sorry, that is ignorant or a lie.
I got my Moderna at Walmart, they have stacks of vaccine cards, and no doctor in the building.
There is no legal citing or description anywhere on the card, and I had to fill it out myself.
There is absolutely nothing restricted about them, you can print one out online.
The only laws involved are if you use one to violate a transportation law.
Then the law is not about the card, but the use in order to violate another law.
They can not have legal status unless they say so on the card, and are recorded.
There is nothing on the card and nothing recorded.

When the government requires those business owners to impose a vaccination requirement, then big brother is responsible. It does force you to get vaccinated.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Are you using Precision upper cervical, spesific only chiropractic? I can guide people to that avoiding people who pop the neck, and push down on the upper back. Upcspine. The Spesific, Upper Cervical Health Centers, NUCCA. Immune function can improve up to 200 %. Don't be evaluated the day of whiplash, fall, hitting your head or being hit in the head. wait 4 - 5 days. It takes a while for internal asymmetry's to show up externally.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Our entire foundation of medical ethics is built on informed consent. That’s it. Nothing else. “Take the vaccine or else” is not informed consent. “The vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaxed” is an oxymoron. The vaccine doesn’t work. It was never going to work. I’ve made a few threads on this months ago, and have proven to be 100% correct. SARS COV 2 is a rapidly mutating RNA virus. Same sort of deal as HIV. It’s not that we can’t make a vaccine to HIV or rona, it’s that by the time we do, the virus escapes the vaccine. This vaccine was never going to work. Big pharma saw dollar signs with a vaccine and boosters every 6 months. At best it provides a few months protection from “serious symptoms”. IT DOES NOT STOP THE VACCINATED FROM CATCHING AND SPREADING THE DISEASE. That completely blows up your dogs shit argument. Here’s the other problem, they made the decision to use the spike protein in the vaccine. The very same that is causing the crazy micro clotting and inflammation that sets covid apart from the standard flu. They did a half ass job at engineering it not to travel from the injection site, and they did an even worse job at testing whether or not it travels. It clearly does. It’s no wonder we’ve seen an explosion in vaccine injury’s and deaths. And that’s with severely underreported numbers. Ask yourself, why did Sweden, Denmark, and now the Netherlands ban the vaccine for males born after 91?

Its possible that those who wear masks in public places, stay home when having colds or flues took a chance & got vaccinated for the greater good. Have helped keep the numbers of deaths down? I think its a strong possibility. so why would you name call these people? There is enough information out there now that I have stopped encouraging people to do anything. beating people up over there choice no longer serves anyone.

Forum List

Back