A Novel Idea for an Independent Candidate for President

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Hear me out on this. I know it is going to sound a little weird at first. You know how there are potential third party candidates like Cornel West, and possibly others? They are going to jump in and try to create some interest because there is a significant percentage of eligible American voters who are not happy with the status quo 2-party establishment candidates. I have been giving this a lot of thought lately and have decided that there is one man who would be a slam dunk to run as an independent, and I think he may be both interested and available.

I nominate Vladimir Putin to run for president of the United States as an independent candidate. He is currently facing trouble at home and may want to get out of that part of the world. American would be the perfect land of exile for him. We can fix him up a birth certificate to make it all legal, just like Barry did. The constitution will keep him from getting out of control. Besides, Putin is far less fascist and authoritarian than the Biden regime. Putin will definitely be a step up from the profound monstrosity that is the Biden administration. Putin is THE anti-establishment candidate of all time. Plus, he will get rid of all the crazy tranny shit, along with the pedos, CRT, EID, and other acronyms that seek to rob us of our freedom and liberty. Compared to Biden, Putin is THE freedom and liberty candidate.

I don't see any downside to this. Of course, it has to be only Putin. He cannot bring his army or those dirty Chechen rebels with him. I think it would also be cool if we give him complete immunity from criminal prosecution, and a gun. You know, just to see what happens. There would not have been a tranny day on the WH lawn, that's for sure.

Sorry. My mind is already made up. I'm writing in Camacho for 2024.

Camacho.jpg

Hear me out on this. I know it is going to sound a little weird at first. You know how there are potential third party candidates like Cornel West, and possibly others? They are going to jump in and try to create some interest because there is a significant percentage of eligible American voters who are not happy with the status quo 2-party establishment candidates. I have been giving this a lot of thought lately and have decided that there is one man who would be a slam dunk to run as an independent, and I think he may be both interested and available.

I nominate Vladimir Putin to run for president of the United States as an independent candidate. He is currently facing trouble at home and may want to get out of that part of the world. American would be the perfect land of exile for him. We can fix him up a birth certificate to make it all legal, just like Barry did. The constitution will keep him from getting out of control. Besides, Putin is far less fascist and authoritarian than the Biden regime. Putin will definitely be a step up from the profound monstrosity that is the Biden administration. Putin is THE anti-establishment candidate of all time. Plus, he will get rid of all the crazy tranny shit, along with the pedos, CRT, EID, and other acronyms that seek to rob us of our freedom and liberty. Compared to Biden, Putin is THE freedom and liberty candidate.

I don't see any downside to this. Of course, it has to be only Putin. He cannot bring his army or those dirty Chechen rebels with him. I think it would also be cool if we give him complete immunity from criminal prosecution, and a gun. You know, just to see what happens. There would not have been a tranny day on the WH lawn, that's for sure.
Too bad for you guys that Pol Pot is dead, eh? You could have roped him in as der leader. :itsok:

Forum List

Back