Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

Nevada as far as I know is the state that won't jail prostitutes so long as they fuck where permitted. I would blame Trump as you have were plenty of proof given. Stormy is not an industry. She is one woman. She sells pussy. Can you blame men who buy pussy? Trumps wives are not charged. What you said does not make Trump a criminal. Stormy as I saw this extorted him. She should pay for her crime.

I most certainly can blame men who buy pussy. Trump isn't being tried for buying pussy, orrr even paying hush money. Trump is being prosecuted for deliberately lying to and misleading the American people about his track history of sexual assault and sexual abuse of women.

If Trump's lawyer's hadn't falsely claimed that Trump never had sex with Daniels in the first place, they wouldn't have even put her on the stand, to give testimony that they did have sex. Trump isn't on trial for anything having to do with what happened with Stormy Daniels in that hotel room.

Trump is on trial for what he did to cover up this fact, AFTER the Access Hollywood tape came out, and in that regard,, the testimony of David Pecker and Hope Hicks, as well as other employees at the Trump Corporation and the White House - none of whom Trump claimed were lying, and asked few questions of, which convict Donald Trump.

They paint the image of a control freak who oversaw every little detail, and signed off on every single deal, invoice and check, who made a deal to hush up any negative stories about him and the women he abused, so voters would never find out about it.

And then he committed income tax fraud to cover up the payments. You don't need to hear about Tiny getting spanked with a magazine with his picture on it, to be convinced that he's guilty as charged.

nothing that touches trump. Even CNN and MSNBC ain't on your page.

You retard, Trump was in the evidence. That kinda touches him.

rotfl-gif.288736

That is not part of the trial. Trump did not interfere. All candidates would be charged if being part of their election is interference.
Please restate what you posted. No one said “being part of their election is interference”. I don’t have a clue what that even means! :dunno:

Please restate what you posted. No one said “being part of their election is interference”. I don’t have a clue what that even means! :dunno:
Trump did not interfere. He had to do as he did as the candidate.

Why would anybody do that?
Cohen does strange things. He as I understand this has conceded again he committed crimes. And he has not tied Trump to any crimes.

Biden has never had a cult, nor has he asked for blind loyalty, faith in his absolutely honesty, or anything else that Trump demands.
Trump demands nothing. Being wrongly prosecuted should be stopped. Biden does have his cult. Don't you support him?

How could she clear him? The election interference shenanigans had nothing to do with her.
Isn't a deceiving political ad election interference? Sure it is. It's illegally lying for gain.

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

So what? The illegal payment was made before the election.
why was it an illegal legal payment? He paid his lawyer for his job per contract, submitted all of those receipts to the proper legal authorities as already mapped out by his staff as witnesses.

Cohen does strange things. He as I understand this has conceded again he committed crimes. And he has not tied Trump to any crimes.

Sure he is. There's evidence he and Trump schemed on how to pay David Pecker. And Trump says he reimbursed Cohen for those [illegal] payments.

why was it an illegal legal payment? He paid his lawyer for his job per contract, submitted all of those receipts to the proper legal authorities as already mapped out by his staff as witnesses.

Link to that contract...

Sure he is. There's evidence he and Trump schemed on how to pay David Pecker. And Trump says he reimbursed Cohen for those [illegal] payments.
No scheme was needed. Based on Cohen going to prison, frankly he seems to be such a criminal I do not take his word.

Forum List

Back