A new sexual identity is burning up social media

The illiberal hardcore Left remains hell-bent on sticking with the crap that played a large role in getting Trump elected in 2016.
The radical left want to destroy our country, and you vote with them. You are one, don’t pretend otherwise.
Sure. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a commie.

You're free to believe that. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
Yes if you vote for communists then that makes you a communist. Pretty simple.

You voted for this shit. You’ve been a rabid anti-Trumper and GOP hater forever. You made this bed, now you get to sleep in it.

The illiberal hardcore Left remains hell-bent on sticking with the crap that played a large role in getting Trump elected in 2016.
The radical left want to destroy our country, and you vote with them. You are one, don’t pretend otherwise.

You're free to believe that. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

You voted for this shit. You’ve been a rabid anti-Trumper and GOP hater forever. You made this bed, now you get to sleep in it.
Nope. I had to vote for the Democratic presidential candidate in '16 and '20 because I had to vote against Trumpism.

You obviously don't know my politics. But I do know how people like you have to keep things, as you said, "simple".

Nope. I had to vote for the Democratic presidential candidate in '16 and '20 because I had to vote against Trumpism.

You obviously don't know my politics. But I do know how people like you have to keep things, as you said, "simple".
We’re all very aware of your politics. You’re for the Dems and NeoCons that kiss the CCP’s ass and are for Endless Wars in the Middle East. That’s specifically what President Trump stood against, and that is what terrified you about him.

We’re all very aware of your politics. You’re for the Dems and NeoCons that kiss the CCP’s ass and are for Endless Wars in the Middle East. That’s specifically what President Trump stood against, and that is what terrified you about him.
Wow, that's just fantasy. But you're certainly entitled to it.

I can't believe that some people are just getting around to the knowledge that folks only have sex with people to whom they are sexually attracted, except if they are forced or they are pursuing some financial goal, so I'm looking for the "satire" tag. I've never experienced a same-sex attraction, but I've never felt any animosity toward anyone who has had this experience. Why be obsessed? Live and let live, and enjoy what you've got.

yggg bu u u hnbbg.png

By upholding civil rights?

No, by inventing new rights to justify violating actual civil rights.

If you want to redefine words, this is not the place for you.

I can't believe that some people are just getting around to the knowledge that folks only have sex with people to whom they are sexually attracted, except if they are forced or they are pursuing some financial goal, so I'm looking for the "satire" tag. I've never experienced a same-sex attraction, but I've never felt any animosity toward anyone who has had this experience. Why be obsessed? Live and let live, and enjoy what you've got.

Live and let live isn't the progressive credo, conform or else is.

The real issue is that the trans movement believes that if someone says they are a woman or man, then everyone else should accept they are ACTUALLY a woman or a man, and thus there is no reason a straight man would not be attracted to a trans woman (i.e. a man) except for transphobia.

Hail.
The vibrant, stunning and brave Superstraight community are finally recognised.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
We are proud of our sexual identity.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Hail.
The vibrant, stunning and brave Superstraight community are finally recognised.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
We are proud of our sexual identity.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Twitter.lolol..Losers every one

Forum List

Back