A new sexual identity is burning up social media

It's called SuperStraight, and it means someone who will only have sex with the opposite biological gender It started out as a troll, but the liberals are in full meltdown.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/superstraight

View attachment 465246

View attachment 465247

I guess the Super Straight conservative males will have the task of fucking and pro creating in the future with all these genderless freaks running around all day wondering what their dick is for besides sticking it in another mans rectal cavity.

These days it takes the conservative neighbor to fuck the libturds wife to keep the kids popping out. The future looks good for you Super Straighters.

Conservatives reproduce by fission, like all bacteria.

It's called SuperStraight, and it means someone who will only have sex with the opposite biological gender It started out as a troll, but the liberals are in full meltdown.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/superstraight

View attachment 465246

View attachment 465247

I guess the Super Straight conservative males will have the task of fucking and pro creating in the future with all these genderless freaks running around all day wondering what their dick is for besides sticking it in another mans rectal cavity.

These days it takes the conservative neighbor to fuck the libturds wife to keep the kids popping out. The future looks good for you Super Straighters.

Conservatives reproduce by fission, like all bacteria.

EWWWW...That was a strong one.

Nature itself rewards #superstraights with continued bloodlines. The rest of the aberrations will have to go straight if they want to procreate.
What is it like in Costa Rica regarding straight peoples attitudes versus gay people compared to our mental degenerates.

I thought the Left was all about tolerance and diversity?

The left must tolerate my SuperStraightness.

Otherwise they will be chastised and branded as Superphobes.
Whadya think it thinks about it?
Oli-_16_0016-555x832.jpg

The first lawsuit cannot be far behind. Lbgtq have rights. They have a right to have sex with partners of their choosing. Someone who is superstraight rejects these potential partners without even knowing who they are. That's discrimination.

I just tweeted that I am Super Straight, and if any of the naysayers want to come kill me, to bring it on and be armed. And to kiss my lily white bodacious straight female ass.
I wonder if they will make a song about us?

She super straight, super straight, she's super freaky....

:)

Of course, you'd have to change it My case to a "he's".

Forum List

Back