A new sexual identity is burning up social media

I wouldn't sleep with a Chinese man.
I guess that makes me homophobic AND racist.
Just racist
So, not finding Chinx attractive is racism??

Using racial slurs is, you POS.
It's gender neutral you bigot.
Like Latinx.
Don't just make shit up, fool.
Making stuff up??

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

Yes, making shit up. The adjective referring to Chinese people is already gender neutral, moron. Your 'wiki' :rolleyes: reference to the absurd "Latinx" does not apply. Don't just make shit up, fool.

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

Yes, making shit up. The adjective referring to Chinese people is already gender neutral, moron. Your 'wiki' :rolleyes: reference to the absurd "Latinx" does not apply. Don't just make shit up, fool.
Get with the times, Dinosaur.

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

There is no "times" involved, fool. You thought you were being clever, but you just made yourself look stupid.

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

There is no "times" involved, fool. You thought you were being clever, but you just made yourself look stupid.
Yeah, you got me good.
I'm racist.

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

Yeah, you got me good.
I'm racist.

You're stupid at the very least.

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

Yeah, you got me good.
I'm racist.

I'm stupid.
You don't even get sarcasm.
You actually thought I was respecting gender neutral Chinx.. Like I give a shit.

Just racist

Like Latinx.
Making stuff up??

Yeah, you got me good.
I'm racist.

Hail.
The vibrant, stunning and brave Superstraight community are finally recognised.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
We are proud of our sexual identity.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Sounds like a bunch emotionally insecure and fragile people struggling with their sexuality or gender identity sexuality

Sounds like people making choices about who they want a relationship with. Like some biological men like only biological men and some biological women like only biological women and some biological men like only biological women and some biological women like biological men. Isn't that up to the individual on who and what they prefer? There was an article that was in a thread awhile back that some transgenders were upset that straight men and women were not willing to have a relationship with them.

Not sure what the fuss is.

Hail.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Sounds like a bunch emotionally insecure and fragile people struggling with their sexuality or gender identity sexuality

Sounds like people making choices about who they want a relationship with. Like some biological men like only biological men and some biological women like only biological women and some biological men like only biological women and some biological women like biological men. Isn't that up to the individual on who and what they prefer? There was an article that was in a thread awhile back that some transgenders were upset that straight men and women were not willing to have a relationship with them.

Not sure what the fuss is.

Sounds like people who are deeply confused and conflicted about their own sexuality but who have repressed those feeling and channeled them into this pathological and hysterical need to convice themselves and others about how straight and "normal" they are

Last edited:
Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Cool. Be proud of who you are. Just do it in the privacy of your bedroom please.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Cool. Be proud of who you are. Just do it in the privacy of your bedroom please.

No. We demand that you validate our pride.

Forum List

Back