A new sexual identity is burning up social media

I have asked this of other and have not gotten a reasonable or coherant answer and I have little hope of getting one from you but I will ask anyway. WHY are you so threatened by this PERSON andwhy can't you focus on her professional abilities and look past her gender identity. If you can't YOU are the one who is fucked up.

Many of us have wives, mothers, daughte3rs, sisters, aunts, nieces, and other girls and women whose safety and well-being are important to us.

And sick fucks such as yourself want to allow male perverts to share restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal showers, and other such facilities with our female loved ones.

Subhuman filth such as yourself are willing to sacrifice girls and women, to fulfill your evil, insane, sick agenda.

You, personally, have made clear your willingness to sacrifice children to this agenda. You've boasted of it, of handing children over to dangerous, sick perverts.

In a sane society, your kind would be kept permanently in prisons or in mental hospitals, with no chance of ever being released; if you were allowed to remain alive at all.
You continue to make an hysterical fool or yourself. Wipe the spit off of your chin. Take a chill pill. and ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION .WHY are you so threatened by this PERSON and why can't you focus on her professional abilities and look past her gender identity.
I identify as a billionaire...send me all your money.

Yeah, maybe you can get a cup of coffee out of it.

Forum List

Back